「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 23, 2014 at 4:24 AM Post #108,256 of 177,744
  Yeah, that might be a bit overkill... :X

And actually I'm pretty sure you can technically fit a full size card in my case if you get a riser cable that allows you to connect the card here:

& @MechG:

I thought about the horizontal desktop rout, I built one for my parents. The problem with those is that they only tend to have a max of 3-4 3.5" bays, and this is also acting as a NAS. As you can see in the photos, this can hold 8 3.5" drives and 2 more 2.5" drives.

There is no way you could get a mATX board in there with a power supply, that's why I took the photo with the cd, that whole case is ~4 CDs of area on that side, it's really small. Max CPU cooler height is under 6CM for instance.

But as an HTPC, 2x3 TB plus a system SSD would be more enough, right? You can have a separate NAS if you wanted to.

So I went on a little adventure on Nyaa and collected the chibi iM@S pictures of all the members of 765. There are 14 in total, right? Ritsuko kinda counts

And this is the error 404 picture:

Mar 23, 2014 at 4:25 AM Post #108,257 of 177,744
  I never knew there was a Little Busters vinyl 
blink.gif

+1

Mar 23, 2014 at 4:47 AM Post #108,259 of 177,744

Speak to Charles (NLNH) about vinyl and cartridges :) He works with that stuff a lot. Not sure about the rest of the AAMML HK gang :wink:

I know, I'm pretty sure he's already at a tier of carts and stuff that's way above what I'm willing to spend though... :|

If entry into Vinyl wasn't so physical, I would be over that right now

But having to build up a collection of physical disks that are large in size. Dayum

That's the whole bloody point of vinyl dude!
Check out my collection:

That is the culmination of going to my local record stores for the past ~3 years, my mom giving me her records, and me occasionally ordering some box sets from eBay

Whoa, I'm not sure if it's just these original masterings or the superiority of vinyl, but instrument separation is uncanny on my really pathetic rig.
Also, I'm listening to some songs right now and hearing stuff I've never heard before. I know it sounds cliche, but it's true. :O

Also, I just bought this. Yoink...

Mar 23, 2014 at 4:50 AM Post #108,260 of 177,744
So the new season is upon us.
Looks like Hanamonogatari is not comjng out anytime soon
Captain Earth sounds almost as bad as buddy complex as far as names go
Lots of generic looking shows
That Shaft anime with all the people wearing hoodies looks cool

In other news, Crimea's attorney general is apparently Saber.

Mar 23, 2014 at 4:59 AM Post #108,262 of 177,744
You know, I'm liking that Sakura Trick has had some plot development... I just wish it wasn't so late in the season.

Next week is last episode. Hopefully it gets picked up for a second season.
frown.gif

Also, Yuu's sister was a total you-know-what this episode.

Mar 23, 2014 at 5:02 AM Post #108,263 of 177,744
Mar 23, 2014 at 5:04 AM Post #108,264 of 177,744
  I know, I'm pretty sure he's already at a tier of carts and stuff that's way above what I'm willing to spend though... :|

Check out my collection:

That is the culmination of going to my local record stores for the past ~3 years, my mom giving me her records, and me occasionally ordering some box sets from eBay

Whoa, I'm not sure if it's just these original masterings or the superiority of vinyl, but instrument separation is uncanny on my really pathetic rig.
Also, I'm listening to some songs right now and hearing stuff I've never heard before. I know it sounds cliche, but it's true. :O

Charles just had me help him send an uber expensive cartridge to him from USA to HK in a pretty schitty package. Yeah, that's when it made me realize how thankful it is that I'm not broke yet

Yeah I know it's fun...but still :frowning2:

Dayum, nice

You know, I'm liking that Sakura Trick has had some plot development... I just wish it wasn't so late in the season.

Next week is last episode. Hopefully it gets picked up for a second season.
frown.gif

Also, Yuu's sister was a total you-know-what this episode.

That reminds me of how I felt about Outbreak Company. Y U NO.

So the new season is upon us.
Looks like Hanamonogatari is not comjng out anytime soon
Captain Earth sounds almost as bad as buddy complex as far as names go
Lots of generic looking shows
That Shaft anime with all the people wearing hoodies looks cool

In other news, Crimea's attorney general is apparently Saber.

Yeah, lots of them but I'll be checking them out :)

I saw that and yeah. She could be 
tongue_smile.gif

But dayum, she is like the PM of Thailand. Hot woman in positions of high power. Especially considering that she is one of the head people in their justice dept. And soon to be head of the justice dept of one of the republics in the Russian Federation.

Mar 23, 2014 at 5:13 AM Post #108,267 of 177,744

Check out my collection:

Charles just had me help him send an uber expensive cartridge to him from USA to HK in a pretty schitty package. Yeah, that's when it made me realize how thankful it is that I'm not broke yet

Yeah I know it's fun...but still :frowning2:

Dayum, nice

Lol, he just showed me some pictures. And eeyup, vinyl is a guaranteed way to go bankrupt.

Just start going around to some music stores and buying some records! That's the most fun part is just going around and hunting for your favorite bands! Good luck trying to find rap and crap like that though, lolol. They still make some new records (including one of Perfume's LEVEL3 album currently on preorder for 4800 yen) but they're bloody expensive. Looking around for some vintage records locally is always good fun though!

Mar 23, 2014 at 5:17 AM Post #108,268 of 177,744

I am so Jelly right now it's not even funny.

2000 yen!? Score!

..... is what I would like to say but I don't have a Vinyl setup, so would just be buying it for collectible purposes.... meh

Lol. Someday you can get a turntable too and play it!
Or if I wear one out, I'll know where I can get another one from. 
ph34r.gif

Mar 23, 2014 at 5:18 AM Post #108,269 of 177,744
  Lol, he just showed me some pictures. And eeyup, vinyl is a guaranteed way to go bankrupt.

Just start going around to some music stores and buying some records! That's the most fun part is just going around and hunting for your favorite bands! Good luck trying to find rap and crap like that though, lolol. They still make some new records (including one of Perfume's LEVEL3 album currently on preorder for 4800 yen) but they're bloody expensive. Looking around for some vintage records locally is always good fun though!

Yeah, still deciding on the future of audio for me right now. If I want to move into speakers and vinyl or not.

Mar 23, 2014 at 5:48 AM Post #108,270 of 177,744
  Psst, go check the Amazon jp price... It's normally 10k yen but it's 80% off right now...

screw you, I don't even have a turntable and I'm not even a huge fan of K-On! or anything but I had to buy it as I like K-On music and at that price it's a total steal.

My poor poor bank account this month though, I had to take like $50 out of savings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back