「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 24, 2014 at 7:44 PM Post #105,992 of 177,744
Lol, I'd explain it to you but I wouldn't want to spoil. Suffice to say, there is gender swapping going on. It makes for some decent comedy, sadly there's not much more to the show.... comedy and fan service.

Oh and those seppuku dolls were pretty funny and original. You can buy real plush versions of them with the intestines hanging out and everything.

Feb 24, 2014 at 7:49 PM Post #105,993 of 177,744
Lol, I'd explain it to you but I wouldn't want to spoil. Suffice to say, there is gender swapping....

That is the point where you lost me.

Feb 24, 2014 at 7:52 PM Post #105,994 of 177,744
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-02-24/cross-dressing-tv-anime-himegoto-cast-staff-unveiled

Because that is a thing that every sane human being would agree to do.
That makes the MC Mark Lawrence from Big Mamas house. Except less black and with pink hair.

ok what's the name of this? myanimelist returns the wrong one when i search what i thought was the title... -__-

Feb 24, 2014 at 7:58 PM Post #105,995 of 177,744
xD

Hey, when done right it can make for a great show. As I had said before, one of my favorite series of all time was Tetsuwan Birdy: Decode, and in that the main character is accidentally killed, but he is saved by Birdy transplanting his consciousness into her body... where they then "take turns" having control. Or you have a fantastic series like Ouran Host Club. I'm just saying you should open your mind or you can miss out on some great stuff!

Feb 24, 2014 at 8:01 PM Post #105,997 of 177,744
  ok what's the name of this? myanimelist returns the wrong one when i search what i thought was the title... -__-

http://myanimelist.net/manga/32833/Himegoto

xD

Hey, when done right it can make for a great show. As I had said before, one of my favorite series of all time was Tetsuwan Birdy: Decode, and in that the main character is accidentally killed, but he is saved by Birdy transplanting his consciousness into her body... where they then "take turns" having control. Or you have a fantastic series like Ouran Host Club. I'm just saying you should open your mind or you can miss out on some great stuff!

Don't even talk to me about shenanigans like this! I'm getting Imocho flashbacks here....

Feb 24, 2014 at 8:35 PM Post #105,998 of 177,744
  Nah, some taxi driver almost ran me over even though I had the right of way and he was looking right at me...
The bus did break down in the tunnel last night for at least 15 minutes though.

Yay for crappy macro lens! :D

You could have gotten one what?

God dammit Bowei, how important is the box of the SSD? Are you ever gonna see the case again, except when it breaks in a few years?

You should've known you were getting something with poor build quality when you went with Samsung. 
tongue.gif

That being said, those things are supposed to SCREAM on a proper SATA 3 connection.

Oh hey, speaking of Samsung, look at the new S5!
very innovation, much spec, such build quality.

LCD XC or LCDX

The box is part of the experience 
rolleyes.gif
 I'm just a bit angry at how poor everything was. Especially when a cheap ass SSD from OCZ had better case and opening experience :/

Seriously, the SSD has a thin ass case that feels like schiit.

Feb 24, 2014 at 8:42 PM Post #106,000 of 177,744

The box is part of the experience 
rolleyes.gif
 I'm just a bit angry at how poor everything was. Especially when a cheap ass SSD from OCZ had better case and opening experience :/

Aaaaand the award for the buzz word of the day goes tooooo.....

Feb 24, 2014 at 8:43 PM Post #106,001 of 177,744
Such irony wow.

[rule]http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-02-24/cross-dressing-tv-anime-himegoto-cast-staff-unveiled

That makes the MC Mark Lawrence from Big Mamas house. Except less black and with pink hair.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-02-24/cross-dressing-tv-anime-himegoto-cast-staff-unveiled

Hey you never know, it might just be the best plot device and thus show ever to be animated. You should watch Kampfer as a warm-up to a show like that though :p

Nah, Baka test would be a better option. It introduces the third gender: Hideyoshi.

Feb 24, 2014 at 8:43 PM Post #106,002 of 177,744
LCD XC or LCDX

The box is part of the experience :rolleyes:

I would get the HE-500 honestly. Audeze's direction for the X was more in line with what the HD800 sounds like: airy, laid-back midrange, and a treble peak. The weighty and forward midrange, the bass slam, and the wall-o-sound are gone for the most part on the X.

Feb 24, 2014 at 8:53 PM Post #106,003 of 177,744
Feb 24, 2014 at 9:04 PM Post #106,005 of 177,744
  Nah, some taxi driver almost ran me over even though I had the right of way and he was looking right at me...
The bus did break down in the tunnel last night for at least 15 minutes though.

Yay for crappy macro lens! :D

You could have gotten one what?

God dammit Bowei, how important is the box of the SSD? Are you ever gonna see the case again, except when it breaks in a few years?

You should've known you were getting something with poor build quality when you went with Samsung. 
tongue.gif

That being said, those things are supposed to SCREAM on a proper SATA 3 connection.

Oh hey, speaking of Samsung, look at the new S5!
very innovation, much spec, such build quality.

much sarcasm detected lol.  

It's here :D

If I was to rank the SSD's I've held by rank (Plextor Pro, OCZ Vertex 450, Seagate 600) and now this Samsung EVO 840. The Samsung will get last place in all areas.

It's box was some schitty thin cardboard thing. The internal documents inspired no one, and the drive itself felt like a piece of aluminum foil wrapped around a stick of RAM.

i think you're putting to much stock into packaging.  I could care less if my SSD came in a bubble wrap mailer, as long as its quick and reliable.  

-------------------------------------------

Sidenote: just got a 3tb Seagate NAS drive for 25 bucks... thank you staples; always a pleasure.  

128gb microsd cards came out but at 120 bucks.... can't wait till to get down to 60ish lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back