「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 23, 2014 at 4:29 PM Post #105,886 of 177,745

Can you take like a really long wallpaper and stretch it through out all three screens?

Yup, you can do it from Windows as well, you just need to find a wallpaper that's the same size as all three of your monitors combined.

Feb 23, 2014 at 4:52 PM Post #105,888 of 177,745
Ultramon is still my favorite multi-monitor program.  It's quick, easy and doesnt use a lot of resources.

I don't see how people can, a single monitor is such a hassle.  

Yeah, but I truly don't miss any ultramon features when using standard Windows 8 multi monitor functionality.

Feb 23, 2014 at 5:01 PM Post #105,890 of 177,745
  The new Noragami episode is super good!
I wish this anime would be a little bit less goofy from time to time.

This.
Yeah, but I truly don't miss any ultramon features when using standard Windows 8 multi monitor functionality.

One thing Microsoft got right. 
smile.gif

Feb 23, 2014 at 5:22 PM Post #105,891 of 177,745

Yup, you can do it from Windows as well, you just need to find a wallpaper that's the same size as all three of your monitors combined.

Yeah, there are apps for that. But AMD Eyefinity can do that natively if your GPU supports it.

Uh... No need for apps when Windows 8 does this natively.

Feb 23, 2014 at 5:42 PM Post #105,894 of 177,745
Now that I have seen Evangelion 3:33, I will share my thoughts on it starting with, is this better than the second one?

Short answer is no but it doesn't mean that it's bad, rather it's interesting and deserves a longer explanation.

Eva 3:33 was different and it felt different and for me who hasn't seen the TV version of Eva yet, the third movie is actually fantastic. The way it's presented, made, directed, this movie wasn't made to awe you like the second one did. No, this one was made to upset you emotionally, to make you be at the same mental level as Shinji at the end of the movie. This is confirmed further by the change of the ending. 
The ending for the first two movies gave us a feeling of hope, encouragement and that everything is going to be alright, the ending for the third has a sad tone, as if we were mourning the loss of an important person (that may give a little bit of a spoiler there).

I will end this here because I can't give a detailed explanation without revealing some spoilers but I will say this, Eva 3:33 is not and will never be 2:22. This is another chapter, things has changed and everything will never be the same again. Is it fan-bleeding-tastic? No, but it touched me deeply and that is enough to make me love it.

Ahhhh, Shinji and Kaworu. I understand now why there are so many yaoi doujinshi's circling around those two. They make a lovely couple. *blushes*

And 2 years of waiting for the final Evangelion. It makes me quite scared honestly waiting for it. I mean what will I become in two years time?

Feb 23, 2014 at 5:52 PM Post #105,895 of 177,745
  Now that I have seen Evangelion 3:33, I will share my thoughts on it starting with, is this better than the second one?

Short answer is no but it doesn't mean that it's bad, rather it's interesting and deserves a longer explanation.

Eva 3:33 was different and it felt different and for me who hasn't seen the TV version of Eva yet, the third movie is actually fantastic. The way it's presented, made, directed, this movie wasn't made to awe you like the second one did. No, this one was made to upset you emotionally, to make you be at the same mental level as Shinji at the end of the movie. This is confirmed further by the change of the ending. 
The ending for the first two movies gave us a feeling of hope, encouragement and that everything is going to be alright, the ending for the third has a sad tone, as if we were mourning the loss of an important person (that may give a little bit of a spoiler there).

I will end this here because I can't give a detailed explanation without revealing some spoilers but I will say this, Eva 3:33 is not and will never be 2:22. This is another chapter, things has changed and everything will never be the same again. Is it fan-bleeding-tastic? No, but it touched me deeply and that is enough to make me love it.

Ahhhh, Shinji and Kaworu. I understand now why there are so many yaoi doujinshi's circling around those two. They make a lovely couple. *blushes*

And 2 years of waiting for the final Evangelion. It makes me quite scared honestly waiting for it. I mean what will I become in two years time?

Movie 1: Nice
Movie 2: AMAAAAAAAAAAAZING
Movie 3: Wut?
Movie 4: Come out already dammit

Feb 23, 2014 at 5:59 PM Post #105,896 of 177,745
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350222210487/

I lol'd...

Feb 23, 2014 at 6:02 PM Post #105,897 of 177,745
Movie 1: Nice
Movie 2: AMAAAAAAAAAAAZING
Movie 3: Wut?
Movie 4: Come out already dammit

Haha! Probably the same reaction that I have except for the 3rd movie obviously. I did have a wut moment when I watched it but then I understand why. I kind of feel sad.

Feb 23, 2014 at 6:14 PM Post #105,899 of 177,745
  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350222210487/

I lol'd...

The exact same ********:
http://www.chord.co.uk/product/chord-sarum-ethernet-tuned-aray/

They took the price of the homepage but this thing costs over $2k per meter.

Feb 23, 2014 at 6:20 PM Post #105,900 of 177,745
to be fair, on the ebay listing...if you click on the "1818 sold" link it says like 3.27 pounds.  i think the seller just raised the price so no one would buy it anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back