「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 23, 2014 at 1:41 AM Post #105,841 of 177,744
I have added highly accurate and detailed description to my current headphone list. Can't find any better ways to describe them.

Feb 23, 2014 at 1:48 AM Post #105,844 of 177,744

I have added highly accurate and detailed description to my current headphone list. Can't find any better ways to describe them.

Best description

=Sounds good

=Sounds bad

Use one :D

Mine was highly detailed and does not consist of only 2 words! And they all sound good to me, why keep bad sounding headphones...

For them vocals: AD1000PRM
For them details: SA5000
For them trains: MH334
For everything else: 404
For... sale: 1R

See, I tried so hard making it informative.

Feb 23, 2014 at 1:51 AM Post #105,845 of 177,744

Mine was highly detailed and does not consist of only 2 words! And they all sound good to me, why keep bad sounding headphones...

For them vocals: AD1000PRM
For them details: SA5000
For them trains: MH334
For everything else: 404
For... sale: 1R

See, I tried so hard making it informative.

, why keep bad sounding headphones...

Nothing else to do with them :/

Feb 23, 2014 at 1:55 AM Post #105,846 of 177,744

Whoops, so I'm still not a member of this thread yet?

Not only that, but name makes it sound like it came out of a BSDM shop, not a headphone upgrade...

lol yeah

and bluemonkeyflyer (keith) > whoever makes alphadogs.   

Why he went to him for help

Dan.

The thing is, if it's such a simple mod, why didn't Dan think of it in the first place?

Whoops, so I'm still not a member of this thread yet?

Welcome to the club.

Yay, I'm not alone!

Just saw Ender's Game

Me Gusta 
gs1000.gif

Excellent.gif

Feb 23, 2014 at 3:06 AM Post #105,847 of 177,744
Finally caught up with Nagi no Asukara....

I have to say, really enjoying it so far. Hopefully the ending won't disappoint. It feels like I'm watching Anohana all over again.

Feb 23, 2014 at 3:21 AM Post #105,848 of 177,744
  Finally caught up with Nagi no Asukara....

I have to say, really enjoying it so far. Hopefully the ending won't disappoint. It feels like I'm watching Anohana all over again.

i am around EP 19 really good anime, i mean compared to the level of the current new animes this one blow them out of the water

man i am glad i did skip the OP on EP14, when i saw Hikari at the end of the EP with his current age i was like YESSSSSSSSSS cause only hikari came back so i though maybe Fione x Hikari will happen BUT!! LOL JAP's RULES!! WTFFF :< i mean they are not blood related :< ouch, anyway all the character feels heavy got nice story and roles,.
How did you like the OP2? :3 epic right? XD downloaded it as FLAC ofc. 

Feb 23, 2014 at 3:30 AM Post #105,849 of 177,744
  i am around EP 19 really good anime, i mean compared to the level of the current new animes this one blow them out of the water

man i am glad i did skip the OP on EP14, when i saw Hikari at the end of the EP with his current age i was like YESSSSSSSSSS cause only hikari came back so i though maybe Fione x Hikari will happen BUT!! LOL JAP's RULES!! WTFFF :< i mean they are not blood related :< ouch, anyway all the character feels heavy got nice story and roles,.
How did you like the OP2? :3 epic right? XD downloaded it as FLAC ofc. 

Haha. well, I'm downloading them now as mp3s. FLAC's still too rich for my blood (takes up too much space).

But yea, I do like the OPs/EDs for both seasons...though my fav would have to be the first ED... with the "hihihihi~" s

Definitely finish up to the 20th ep.... you'll be hit with a pleasant surprise.

Feb 23, 2014 at 3:41 AM Post #105,850 of 177,744
Definitely finish up to the 20th ep.... you'll be hit with a pleasant surprise.

I am in the class now T_T 

Feb 23, 2014 at 5:24 AM Post #105,853 of 177,744
  Anyone know where I can find the theater intro to Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin?  Or subs for that matter...  *sadface*

Isn't that the one @b1o2r3i4s5 was waiting for too?
I don't think English subs are out yet for it.

Feb 23, 2014 at 5:38 AM Post #105,855 of 177,744

Isn't that the one @b1o2r3i4s5 was waiting for too?
I don't think English subs are out yet for it.

Yup, was hoping they were lurking somewhere in the deep crevices of the web.  If you haven't, I'd highly suggest you watch the series.  Downside, once you watch all the movies up to Mirai Fukuin, you will be waiting for subs too :3

Hahaha, I already have them downloaded, but I have about 100 other shows I need to watch too, so I probably won't watch it any time soon. 
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back