「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 5, 2014 at 11:38 PM Post #103,997 of 177,744
  Anyone ever watch REC? I just finished it and I thought it was absolutely adorable, and pretty original for the time. The cat tree mascot creeped the heck out me though
BTW what's your favorite anime airing this season

I liked it, too bad a little short.
UMAI-KI!

@TekeRugburn hoho I see you're reinstated. Good good.

Anyway... haven't seen/met most of you folks here so hi o_o
*goes back under his rock*

Feb 5, 2014 at 11:39 PM Post #103,998 of 177,744
  I liked it, too bad a little short.
UMAI-KI!

@TekeRugburn hoho I see you're reinstated. Good good.

Anyway... haven't seen/met most of you folks here so hi o_o
*goes back under his rock*

I think only two or three have joined up since you last left your rock. 
rolleyes.gif

Feb 5, 2014 at 11:56 PM Post #104,000 of 177,744
Hmm, the HE-4s sound better than what I remember from my HE-400. Still rather have the 500 though for a few bucks more.

And the Monster Earth Wind & Fire Tributes are... Funky. Groovy? Tonality wise they're not bad at all, but it sounds  like there's some weird distortion going on somewhere that make them sound not very hi-fi.  

Feb 6, 2014 at 12:04 AM Post #104,002 of 177,744
  Hmm, the HE-4s sound better than what I remember from my HE-400. Still rather have the 500 though for a few bucks more.

And the Monster Earth Wind & Fire Tributes are... Funky. Groovy? Tonality wise they're not bad at all, but it sounds  like there's some weird distortion going on somewhere that make them sound not very hi-fi.  

I once got the death stare from an intern teacher.

We were in Chem and she for some reason said, Earth, Water, Fire, Air.

I was sitting with friends in the back of the room and said 'Avatar' really really quietely to my friends with an Chingrish accent.....Everyone heard lol 
biggrin.gif

Feb 6, 2014 at 12:08 AM Post #104,003 of 177,744

But I like the Alpha Dog over all of them. :p

Feb 6, 2014 at 12:15 AM Post #104,006 of 177,744

I once got the death stare from an intern teacher.

We were in Chem and she for some reason said, Earth, Water, Fire, Air.

I was sitting with friends in the back of the room and said 'Avatar' really really quietely to my friends with an Chingrish accent.....Everyone heard lol 
biggrin.gif

That's hardly related at all, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back