「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 5, 2014 at 9:49 PM Post #103,987 of 177,744
  True, bud I didn't really like going in there because if I got asked once by one waiter, I got asked 5 times by everyone in there how the food was. I'm there to eat a meal, not talk about how good it is... T_T

Probably for the best.

Good choice of words there. 
tongue.gif

http://mcmangos.bandcamp.com/album/gangnam-access-memories

Welp, that's a thing...

lol

Anyone ever watch REC? I just finished it and I thought it was absolutely adorable, and pretty original for the time. The cat tree mascot creeped the heck out me though
BTW what's your favorite anime airing this season

REC manga and a bit of the anime. It was pretty adorable but their relationship was so ....somewhat real it was freaky
  Nobody declared a winner. I really don't care if its all just publicity. The debate was interesting and that is all what matters to me.

Would I give credit to someone who is absolutely convinced that the sun is rotating around the earth? Not in a million years.

Care to elaborate? Through PM if necessary ^o^

Yep, exactly my sentitment. 

Legit catholic doctrine actually accept Evolution as a valid explanation for it. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_evolution

Also, St. Augistine had a statement that said

“Usually, even a non-Christian knows something about the earth, the heavens, and the other elements of the world, about the motion and orbit of the stars and even their size and relative positions, about the predictable eclipses of the sun and moon, the cycles of the years and the seasons, about the kinds of animals, shrubs, stones, and so forth, and this knowledge he holds to as being certain from reason and experience. Now, it is a disgraceful and dangerous thing for an infidel to hear a Christian, presumably giving the meaning of Holy Scripture, talking nonsense on these topics; and we should take all means to prevent such an embarrassing situation, in which people show up vast ignorance in a Christian and laugh it to scorn. The shame is not so much that an ignorant individual is derided, but that people outside the household of faith think our sacred writers held such opinions, and, to the great loss of those for whose salvation we toil, the writers of our Scripture are criticized and rejected as unlearned men. If they find a Christian mistaken in a field which they themselves know well and hear him maintaining his foolish opinions about our books, how are they going to believe those books in matters concerning the resurrection of the dead, the hope of eternal life, and the kingdom of heaven, when they think their pages are full of falsehoods on facts which they themselves have learnt from experience and the light of reason?” wrote Augustine.

Which is a statement that the Catholic church supports. Read it. 

The Vatican's chief astronomer also said that Intelligent Design is total schiit because it isn't science. 

Also, the catholic church had some of the world's best scientists. Modern medicine, astronomy and almost everything was done by people who were devout catholics. People often mistake Catholicism and Religion to be anti-science when it really isn't.

It's just that the DUMBEST minority speak the loudest. Legit Catholics and the Catholic church hold and see science as I do.

If I ever had to pick a Christian religion, I would pick Catholicism. Protestantism may be better if you were forced to choose one as its more of schiit you choose to believe in. But the fancy ass rituals the Catholics do, the official policies of the Catholic church, how big they are and how much good they do bring to the world is something I recognize.

The Catholic church provides the world's largest non-profit health care 'system' etc etc. Yes, the church has many many problems. Most things in life do. 

Legit Catholicism and its official stances and policies are pretty nice

Damn!! You guys and your chocolate pics...... makes me hungry first thing in the morning.... *drool*

Eat your choco-amp :D
ImoCho saving anime 2014

MY MAN!!! 

Oh not you too!
Not a good way to start a marriage!

Mine is Chuunibyou2. Without a doubt.

What is wrong with ImoCho saving anime 2014?

Hentai prince and stony cat.

Awesome show as well :D

Feb 5, 2014 at 10:29 PM Post #103,989 of 177,744
  Just binged all the way up to episode 16 of Golden Time. I've been thinking...

What if it was actually Linda who knocked Banri off the bridge? Whoever knocked him off the bridge r[size=1em]ides a scooter (Linda owns a scooter), and ju[/size][size=1em]st so happened to be at that place, at that time.[/size]
[size=1em]Also, old Banri is a real meanie towards new Banri just because although lacking physical existence, he is still pursuing someone who has no apparent romantic feelings for him.[/size]

Wrong, Linda is the one who liked Banri, you see it in the flashbacks and how she comments about how it was the other way around.  She may deny it, but it is pretty obvious.

Feb 5, 2014 at 10:43 PM Post #103,991 of 177,744

Awesome show as well :D

It was! I enjoyed the MC and all the partners in crime he tagged along with as well. I hope the show isn't over, but it seems to be that way...

I might watch imochou next, as it seems hilarious to watch. That recommended golden time post you stated earlier had intrigued me to watch. I can say, I really hate koko. :)

I hope she will mature enough for me to like her, or I will make her pay in a drawing I will create in the future. I swear...she ruins the experience in watching this anime sometimes!

Still a fantastic show though. On episode 7 now......and so far, she is going crazy....again..

I hope it's good!
  Just binged all the way up to episode 16 of Golden Time. I've been thinking...

What if it was actually Linda who knocked Banri off the bridge? Whoever knocked him off the bridge rides a scooter (Linda owns a scooter), and just so happened to be at that place, at that time.
Also, old Banri is a real meanie towards new Banri just because although lacking physical existence, he is still pursuing someone who has no apparent romantic feelings for him.

I originally had that hypothesis as well, but it might not be true. She said she came in late, and there is no way she'd lie to him about coming late.

Feb 5, 2014 at 10:55 PM Post #103,992 of 177,744

It was! I enjoyed the MC and all the partners in crime he tagged along with as well. I hope the show isn't over, but it seems to be that way...

I might watch imochou next, as it seems hilarious to watch. That recommended golden time post you stated earlier had intrigued me to watch. I can say, I really hate koko. :)

I hope she will mature enough for me to like her, or I will make her pay in a drawing I will create in the future. I swear...she ruins the experience in watching this anime sometimes!

Still a fantastic show though. On episode 7 now......and so far, she is going crazy....again..

I hope it's good!
I originally had that hypothesis as well, but it might not be true. She said she came in late, and there is no way she'd lie to him about coming late.

I don't dislike Koko. She is one of the most real characters I have seen in anime in terms of reality in a non-real character.

Feb 5, 2014 at 11:05 PM Post #103,993 of 177,744

Wrong, Linda is the one who liked Banri, you see it in the flashbacks and how she comments about how it was the other way around.  She may deny it, but it is pretty obvious.

The key word is Apparent.

All Banri knows is that Linda doesn't like him in a romantic way. She did say that it's the opposite before Banri lost his memories, but now he only knows that his feelings for Linda still remain. Linda did tell the new Banri that she doesn't like him in a romantic way.

Quote:

I hope it's good!

ImoCho is awesome!

They're encouraging you to buy the Bluray once it's out, similar to what they did in MajiKoi aka Samurai Girls or whatever.

Anyway, keep watching Golden Time, and that hypothesis might seem more plausible. Don't worry about Koko! Although not quite Tsundere nor Kuudere, she'll seem like a much more tolerable character. I like her the way she is (as of ep16).

Feb 5, 2014 at 11:13 PM Post #103,995 of 177,744
  I don't dislike Koko. She is one of the most real characters I have seen in anime in terms of reality in a non-real character.

I'll agree about that part. She makes this show pretty hilarious sometimes, and is pretty true to herself, despite teh fact that she has schemes in her head sometimes.

ImoCho is awesome!

They're encouraging you to buy the Bluray once it's out, similar to what they did in MajiKoi aka Samurai Girls or whatever.

Anyway, keep watching Golden Time, and that hypothesis might seem more plausible. Don't worry about Koko! Although not quite Tsundere nor Kuudere, she'll seem like a much more tolerable character. I like her the way she is (as of ep16).

GOODY! I will see it and hopefully stay sane after I watch it.

It probably is going to become plausible, I started episode 8, and had a feeling that she did it for some reason... don't know why.

I am alright with her not being tsundere or kuudere, it's just that she sometimes....ehh..clings onto a guy in a creepy stalkish way that annoys me. Yet, this does happen, and I don't blame her for that to be honest.

I LOVE BANRI
I LOVE YANA

THE YAOI COUPLE DARE DEVILING ACTING MOMENT WAS HILARIOUS!

that is all..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back