「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 19, 2014 at 12:20 AM Post #101,944 of 177,745

I have one, but I never update it.
biggrin.gif

Then what's the point of having one? 
blink.gif

Welcome! :)

Do you have a Myanimelist profile?

@UnityIsPower your posts are brilliant! http://www.head-fi.org/t/664613/review-aurisonics-asg-2-plus-comparisons-added-noble-audio-6/1005#post_9564359

I remember that one! I loved that show! Invader Zim I believe it was :D

Yeah, it was Invader Zim. For some reason I never got into it as a kid though...

Haha, yup. I started with an animeplanet account (and later transitioned over to MAL) fairly early on, so pretty much everything I've watched has been documented.

Only a few shows away from having watched more than I plan to watch! ^-^

You can plan these things!? Man have I been doing it wrong o_o

Nah, it's more like:
Find a show I wanna eventually watch -> Put on MAL plan to watch list -> Download from AB or whatever when it's freeleech next (or now if it's available in 1080p) -> Eventually watch whenever I feel like it (pretty much after someone IRL or on the thread talks about it),

Jan 19, 2014 at 12:22 AM Post #101,945 of 177,745
  oh god all i have to do for that is look at my filled 2tb folder......

Ahh, I remember when I fit all my anime on a 2TB drive along with movies and every episode of top gear~
Now my anime folder is 2.72TB and is completely and utterly filling a 3TB hard drive. :p

Jan 19, 2014 at 12:22 AM Post #101,946 of 177,745
  oh god all i have to do for that is look at my filled 2tb folder......

Pron....all that pron

Yep, I did the exact same thing you did. I only read 30 chs approx as well

Then what's the point of having one? 
blink.gif

Yeah, it was Invader Zim. For some reason I never got into it as a kid though...

Nah, it's more like:
Find a show I wanna eventually watch -> Put on MAL plan to watch list -> Download from AB or whatever when it's freeleech next (or now if it's available in 1080p) -> Eventually watch whenever I feel like it (pretty much after someone IRL or on the thread talks about it),

The show was put on indefinate hiatus or something in terms of finishing the story I believe?

Jan 19, 2014 at 12:38 AM Post #101,949 of 177,745
  Pron....all that pron

Yep, I did the exact same thing you did. I only read 30 chs approx as well

The show was put on indefinate hiatus or something in terms of finishing the story I believe?

no pron actually unless you count harem animes
  Ahh, I remember when I fit all my anime on a 2TB drive along with movies and every episode of top gear~
Now my anime folder is 2.72TB and is completely and utterly filling a 3TB hard drive. :p

ive had to delete lots ,........been to lazy to get another hdd

Jan 19, 2014 at 12:53 AM Post #101,951 of 177,745
Do fountain pens have a particular writing size with a designated nib size? I'm a bit disappointed with the Lamy so-called "extra-fine" nib so far. My medium ball-point pens can write smaller than the so-called "extra-fine" fountain pen nib provided the ball doesn't skip ink.

Where the blue ink is from the Lamy, black is from the ballpoint pens. "Front" is how you're supposed to write with a fountain pen with the nib facing up, "back" is the opposite with the nib facing down. Ink doesn't seem to fly out of the pen with the "back" method.

The Lamy cheapo EF was utterly terrible when I had it. Too thick and far too scratchy, my Pilot Capless/VP with a Fine write far finer, comparable to a 0.4 Hi-Tec C.

Jan 19, 2014 at 12:55 AM Post #101,952 of 177,745

ive had to delete lots ,........been to lazy to get another hdd

I plan on getting a 4TB eventually. I have a portable 1TB drive right now for overflow though.

no pron actually unless you count harem animes

That counts....cause panda said so

Other favorite series?

Give me an MAL or something if you want recommendaitons.

We just spent the last page talking about how he doesn't have a MAL account...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back