「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 8, 2014 at 8:20 PM Post #100,636 of 177,744
Hello. New year, new toys.

Nice numbers kun, welcome back :)

Welcome back! And that's a nice-looking Fireflies amp. I like the silver one a lot more than the black one though.

[rule]
Oh snap, my senior project just got a promotion, if that's the right word. I'll be doing one main project and two side ones in collaboration with another lab.

Promotion? More like upgrade or setback lol

Well my overall project in lab 1 will use fabrication techniques that lab 2 has access to, and those techniques can be altered for an optional side project 1. Optional side project 2 back in lab 1 can be useful for optimizing my main project's conclusions and results.

Jan 8, 2014 at 8:22 PM Post #100,637 of 177,744
Well my overall project in lab 1 will use fabrication techniques that lab 2 has access to, and those techniques can be altered for an optional side project 1. Optional side project 2 back in lab 1 can be useful for optimizing my main project's conclusions and results.
Wut?

Jan 8, 2014 at 8:33 PM Post #100,640 of 177,744
What're you watching Bowe?! You still hath not answered
This season?
Of the anime that have come out

Imocho
Noragami
Space Dandy (warning of drop), I'm not for series that seem to be predominatly Type B
Nobunaga the Fool
Pilot's Love song
D-Frag
Buddy Complex
Chu2

All shows I have seen are still go

Jan 8, 2014 at 8:46 PM Post #100,641 of 177,744
Yup, pretty much.

I read that too, that's too bad really although I could care less since I already have gigabit. :D

Iono, people were talking about that other camera so I figured I would post a deal for it.

Lolololol. I'd love to love touhou and the music and stuff but tbh I have no idea where to even start.

For me, I was sitting my computer talking to me friends saying "how could people like Touhou so much, it started from a stupid 2d shooting game". I tried the game and didnt really care for me, I need multiplayer games. Now, a year later, I love touhou art and music, but still dont care about the game at. Idk if this is common, but to me touhou is just much bigger than the game, and what drew me to it and kept me liking it is the music. So much good touhou music out there of every genre you could think of.

Jan 8, 2014 at 9:22 PM Post #100,649 of 177,744
Link your two favorite touhou songs. Panda will demo.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OsccVKfsBLc

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ-LaS9UmkI

Sry for vocals, I love Japanese vocals :3

My iPhone sounds like **** compared to ZX1, and I'm not talking about off youtube lol...

Jan 8, 2014 at 9:22 PM Post #100,650 of 177,744
Haha, I watched chu-2 and then fell asleep for a while.

Whoa, you have stats? What kind.
redface.gif

Yup, 3TB external driv completely full over here. I built an HTPC for my TV last summer. Didn't bother with XBMC though since 10-bit playback either just didn't work, or it was choppy. MPC-HC with madVR works excellently though.

Ah yeah I might go the straight HTPC rout too, still trying to decide.

I have Martin Logan Sequel II towers. I took a pic JUST for you since yer feelin' sickly.

Lol TV is a 46", looks tiny surrounded by 6' tall towers huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back