「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 13, 2015 at 8:01 AM Post #148,486 of 177,750
I knew that she would become an alcoholic sooner or later.

I feel her pain :'(

Mar 13, 2015 at 8:09 AM Post #148,487 of 177,750

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=32618378

kek

Well hello there.

Or take it like a man and live with the snail speed.

I don't even know how you people manage to use over 2GB every month :D

I have 5 GB per month (shared with my mother, although she only uses Facebook once in a while so I get almost all of it) and usually am near depleting it. Although I often use it for thetering on tablet/laptop, YouTube etc.

Mar 13, 2015 at 8:25 AM Post #148,488 of 177,750

isnt there an app that helps you regulate your usage and caps before you go over? 

Is there such an app for iOS? 

I have 5 GB per month (shared with my mother, although she only uses Facebook once in a while so I get almost all of it) and usually am near depleting it. Although I often use it for thetering on tablet/laptop, YouTube etc.

I used to have 5 GB, but I never used it all up probably because it was on 3G. Now I have 2.5 GB on 4G and it doesn't seem like it's enough, but I'm too stingy to go to a larger quota.

Mar 13, 2015 at 8:39 AM Post #148,489 of 177,750
Japan is going to be represented by a hafu in this years Miss Universe contest!
Much controversy wow.
The Japanese seem to be really strict when it comes to stuff like this.
They think Koreans are super cool, Chinese suck and every Japanese person who is not 100% Japanese is inferior or whatever.
Oh and then there is this whole super dumb blood type thing. Don't get me started on that.
Even Germany seems to be more liberal about all this.

She doesn't even look good.

Mar 13, 2015 at 8:54 AM Post #148,490 of 177,750
Wow, you all are lite data users. I have an unlimited plan on my phone because I hover around 5-6GB/mo on my own, let alone my wife's data. She has unlimited as well but doesn't use as much; some months she's around 200MB and others she's in the 1+GB range.

And I would love for all laptops to eventually adopt charging via USB-C. It will finally give a universal standard and the ridiculous price of chargers can come down. That said I will miss my MagSafe, it's easier on the connector should it get pulled roughly.

Mar 13, 2015 at 8:57 AM Post #148,491 of 177,750
  Japan is going to be represented by a hafu in this years Miss Universe contest!
Much controversy wow.
The Japanese seem to be really strict when it comes to stuff like this.
They think Koreans are super cool, Chinese suck and every Japanese person who is not 100% Japanese is inferior or whatever.
Oh and then there is this whole super dumb blood type thing. Don't get me started on that.
Even Germany seems to be more liberal about all this.

She doesn't even look good.

Isn't blood type attributed in part to personality in Japanese culture? I think they use it like a mini-profile about a person.

Mar 13, 2015 at 8:58 AM Post #148,492 of 177,750

Isn't blood type attributed in part to personality in Japanese culture? I think they use it like a mini-profile about a person.

Yes, they do.
Absolute BS. I hate nonsense like this.

Mar 13, 2015 at 8:59 AM Post #148,493 of 177,750
  Wow, you all are lite data users. I have an unlimited plan on my phone because I hover around 5-6GB/mo on my own, let alone my wife's data. She has unlimited as well but doesn't use as much; some months she's around 200MB and others she's in the 1+GB range.

And I would love for all laptops to eventually adopt charging via USB-C. It will finally give a universal standard and the ridiculous price of chargers can come down. That said I will miss my MagSafe, it's easier on the connector should it get pulled roughly.

There's no such thing as an unlimited mobile data plan in Australia because our outdated network hardware probably can't handle it 
frown.gif

Mar 13, 2015 at 9:01 AM Post #148,494 of 177,750
This is why I don't want to become a nine-to-fiver.

www.theonion.com/articles/man-who-cried-himself-to-sleep-last-night-has-some,29834

Mar 13, 2015 at 9:08 AM Post #148,495 of 177,750
  There's no such thing as an unlimited mobile data plan in Australia because our outdated network hardware probably can't handle it 
frown.gif

Ouch, I thought Australia had network integrity in line with the major Asian and European players. When I come visit the country I'll have unlimited data that's included in my plan, so I'm surprised they don't offer that to the locals.

"Unlimited international data coverage and texting are included with a qualifying Simple Choice Plan at no extra charge. It’s just 20 cents per minute for calls to mobile devices and landlines."

Mar 13, 2015 at 9:19 AM Post #148,496 of 177,750
Speaking of Shirobako, actually I've been wondering how Beyer T5p and ATH-HA5000 sound together..

Mar 13, 2015 at 10:32 AM Post #148,497 of 177,750

Ouch, I thought Australia had network integrity in line with the major Asian and European players. When I come visit the country I'll have unlimited data that's included in my plan, so I'm surprised they don't offer that to the locals.

"Unlimited international data coverage and texting are included with a qualifying Simple Choice Plan at no extra charge. It’s just 20 cents per minute for calls to mobile devices and landlines."

Nope. Its Australia 

Mar 13, 2015 at 10:33 AM Post #148,498 of 177,750
  Because WLAN is everywhere and I don't watch HD YouTube videos or download huge files when I don't have WLAN access.
It's that simple.

Nobody does.

I don't get WLAN outside
Only place I get WLAN is my home, uni, and library.

Speaking of Shirobako, actually I've been wondering how Beyer T5p and ATH-HA5000 sound together..

Turned out 'tis Superlux or Takstar
HA!

Spice and Wolf vol 5 finisheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.
Spent more than an hour sitting at a cafe, now my side kinda hurts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back