「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 2, 2015 at 4:51 PM Post #147,467 of 177,745
^LOL

Gotta love ol' Diamond Joe. He's President of my heart. I'm checkin' out Watamote since I saw you mention it Tom. Show is god damned hilarious. I love Tomoko's seiyuu. Her half whispered lines never fail to crack me up 

Holy sh.it!

Wow... that's pretty huge. They'll probably become the defacto middleware for a lot of companies now. Hell, even a buncha Japanese studios rely on UE4. Seems like the only ones that built engines worth a damn were Capcom with MT Framework and Koji Pro with Fox Engine. Even SE had to default to UE4 after their crystal tools/luminous engine failure. I think Kingdom Hearts 3 is supposed to use it. 

Mar 2, 2015 at 5:46 PM Post #147,468 of 177,745
I'm leaning towards either the BEKANT or GALANT. I think I would rather have the brown-black of the BEKANT with black legs but I'll look at it in person and see if it's worth the extra money over the old GALANT.

You can't be Bekant though, unless you're Galant. XD
I thought that desk looked somewhat familiar. lol

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLBKUbnLYTs[/video]

Joe, please stop.

Is Joe a loli gagger?
http://www.head-fi.org/u/273213/loligagger

Mar 2, 2015 at 6:48 PM Post #147,469 of 177,745
Originally Posted by Idsynchrono_24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm checkin' out Watamote since I saw you mention it Tom. Show is god damned hilarious. I love Tomoko's seiyuu. Her half whispered lines never fail to crack me up 

Wow... that's pretty huge. They'll probably become the defacto middleware for a lot of companies now.

It's awesome, isn't it?!
Really funny and also very good at what it wants to archieve. Which is making you feel as awkward as possible :)
The cringe is real.

They are pushing it really hard. Was off to a slow start before though.

Is Joe a loli gagger?
http://www.head-fi.org/u/273213/loligagger

You can be anything if you are in his position :p
That's one hell of a name....

Mar 2, 2015 at 7:03 PM Post #147,470 of 177,745
Deathcore Putin is looking fresh!

Probably listening to Job For A Cowboy.

Mar 2, 2015 at 8:44 PM Post #147,471 of 177,745

Caption : After putting the ? highend power cable into use my rice shines 
bigsmile_face.gif

Mar 2, 2015 at 10:18 PM Post #147,472 of 177,745
I'm checkin' out Watamote since I saw you mention it Tom. Show is god damned hilarious. I love Tomoko's seiyuu. Her half whispered lines never fail to crack me up 

That show is as cringeworthy as it gets. Not that it's not funny, but the amount of discomfort it has is just too darn high for me to watch for more than 1 episode at a time.

I forgot my TOM free shipping coupon ends on the 1st of March so guess I'll have to wait for another to buy some stuff. STILL waiting on a Kongou Figma, get on with it GoodSmile/MaxFactory/Whatever.

Pre-order is closed but I'm hoping enough salt for the series will see someone selling these off pretty soon:
f1c21856c19bfdc3aa74a2c0ec087cbe1421598793_full.jpg

miceblue How's the MKB?

Mar 2, 2015 at 10:52 PM Post #147,475 of 177,745
The Keyboard you bought. Lol

Oooooooooh mechanical keyboard. XD

I'm loving it so far. I installed some 0.4 mm o-rings on them so they sound as loud bottomed out as they do past the actuation point. Good stuff for gaming too since they don't make the "tack" sound when bottoming out. The green LED backlighting is nice to have for finding the number symbols in the dark since I can never seem to find ^; and they don't burn my eyes, so that's always good (except for the white LED caps lock and toggle keys).

Mar 2, 2015 at 10:57 PM Post #147,476 of 177,745
  It's awesome, isn't it?!
Really funny and also very good at what it wants to archieve. Which is making you feel as awkward as possible :)
The cringe is real.

That show is as cringeworthy as it gets. Not that it's not funny, but the amount of discomfort it has is just too darn high for me to watch for more than 1 episode at a time.

I honestly think the cringe factor is why I enjoy it so much. It's a departure from the usual style of anime humor. The cringe vids that surface through /r/cringe are actually some of my favorite things to watch. Where others cringe, I find a lot of unintentional comedy in how people can be so lacking in self-awareness. It's the same reason why stuff like The Office and Judd Apatow style humor is so popular. I guess the only thing that does turn me off from time to time is how Tomoko is always the butt of the joke, so it does wind up feeling mean spirited over time since you are privy to her internal thoughts (I know that sounds hypocritical and runs counter to why I enjoy cringe vids, but in a cringe vid, there's not much context to what's happening and why) Lastly, the casting for Tomoko is brilliant, and I can't imagine this show being as funny in a manga format. 

Mar 2, 2015 at 11:44 PM Post #147,477 of 177,745
Oooooooooh mechanical keyboard. XD

I'm loving it so far. I installed some 0.4 mm o-rings on them so they sound as loud bottomed out as they do past the actuation point. Good stuff for gaming too since they don't make the "tack" sound when bottoming out. The green LED backlighting is nice to have for finding the number symbols in the dark since I can never seem to find ^; and they don't burn my eyes, so that's always good (except for the white LED caps lock and toggle keys).

got myself some orings but i never have time to install....

*once upon a time i thought o rings mean onion rings*

Mar 3, 2015 at 12:49 AM Post #147,478 of 177,745
Tried going to a local Sony store today, spent nearly an hour and a half wandering around the maze of a mall before discovering it was part of the outside mall. Had to use gps to find it I was so confused.

Only had like the mdr 1r and 1a of note which was pretty disappointing. They didn't have iems to demo and at best had the xba 2 and h1 at msrp. Guy I talked to didn't even know about sony flagship headphones when I mentioned it. Overall it was a bit of waste of time going.

Against my better judgement a few months ago I went and dropped $150 on that Axent wear cat ear headphones. No updates in like 3 months now and owners are having their own falling out and getting lawyers involved. I'm going to pull out and get a refund.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Mar 3, 2015 at 3:51 AM Post #147,480 of 177,745

Maaang it would take me a long time to get used to these .4mm rings. Maybe if I was used to really low travel laptop keys these would be nice but I keep wanting to mash them down and trying to bottom out XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back