「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 31, 2015 at 12:14 PM Post #145,261 of 177,750
I was about to ask where is my Durarararara. Then it pops up. That then need to acquire food.

Jan 31, 2015 at 2:27 PM Post #145,265 of 177,750
@miceblue
Oh gawd. I can relate to Max way too good :|

I only played like 90 minutes but I looove the atmosphere and the music. They really nailed this part.

Nice nice. I can relate to her just in the second scene when she wakes up in the classroom, hahaha.

The walking speed though kinda bugs me. You walk faster in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow than in this game. XD

If anyone is curious as to what the gameplay is like:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CemR1rFCV0[/video]

Jan 31, 2015 at 2:38 PM Post #145,267 of 177,750
  Pretty bad ass episode of Aldnoah Zero 

All hail based slain

Slain master race confirmed. We really didn't get to see what Slain was really capable of season 1 because he was conflicted with where he belonged, but now that he has a clear goal we'll get to see his skills a lot more.

Jan 31, 2015 at 2:47 PM Post #145,268 of 177,750
  @miceblue

Oh gawd. I can relate to Max way too good :|
I only played like 90 minutes but I looove the atmosphere and the music. They really nailed this part.

Max-Payne-1-e1326307583965.jpg

Well, I'm not envious. :-/

max-payne-vignette.jpg

Jan 31, 2015 at 2:57 PM Post #145,270 of 177,750
Speaking of coffee shops and Seattle, Starbucks in Washington and Oregon are having 12th Man Seattle Seahawks frappuccinos in celebration for the Super Bowl. lol
http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Starbucks-offers-Seahawks-Frappuccino-6051632.php
628x471.jpg

Vanilla bean frappuccino base blended with blueberries and topped with green matcha powder (blue and green are the team colours).

It was good! Mine had blackberries instead of blueberries though cuz they were out.

Wanted to go to Hamburg but realized haven't charged my X3 and C5. kek

Hamburg is great. Second best city.

Do they have good hamburgers in Hamburg?
:p

Jan 31, 2015 at 3:01 PM Post #145,271 of 177,750
I see Max in Life Is Strange has a good taste in cities. XD

It's a pretty slow game so far. I wish you could walk around faster. Interesting stuff though!

Speaking of coffee shops and Seattle, Starbucks in Washington and Oregon are having 12th Man Seattle Seahawks frappuccinos in celebration for the Super Bowl. lol
http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Starbucks-offers-Seahawks-Frappuccino-6051632.php
628x471.jpg

Vanilla bean frappuccino base blended with blueberries and topped with green matcha powder (blue and green are the team colours).

just had some cranberrys + truffle frap : S 

Jan 31, 2015 at 3:08 PM Post #145,273 of 177,750
I was about to ask where is my Durarararara. Then it pops up. That then need to acquire food.

Food, need that food.

To be fair, I shouldn't be talking. I eat basically nothing so that need doesn't exist for me. Bowei can attest.
  Pretty bad ass episode of Aldnoah Zero 

All hail based slain

This.

Aldnoah.Zero S2 might actually get good. Hopefully Urobutcher magic works, although IIRC he had very little role in this except for the very basic story (I might have posted the article too. I think it was on AnimeNewsNetwork).

Still can't see too much of a story in Rolling Girls. There's an established one (collect the stones) but that's kind of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back