「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 13, 2015 at 2:30 AM Post #143,402 of 177,744

Be more free...like muricans

Free? Americans are people who wander into a store to buy an iPad barely even knowing what an iPad is or how to use it, without any idea or concept of what they even need/think they're gonna use it for. The answer is nothing. iPads are useless except to the people selling them. 
tongue_smile.gif

Woo, another one to the collection! Thanks SS! Actually been needing a hat for the cold. And I know which one I'll be wearing from now on :D

Holy crap haha.

I love it when an OP and ED are so good that you actually watch them all the way through every single episode.

Jan 13, 2015 at 2:31 AM Post #143,403 of 177,744
  Licensed

Crunchyroll doesn't license any series. Funimation does as they have to sell it

Crunchyroll is just a network but Funimation can both be the network and distributor. 

There are some series you are right. But most of them operate under deals where Funimation owns the rights to it int he USA, and they work with CR on it

There aren't too many duplicate series (not including the super mainstream popular ones) in terms of Funimations current streaming stimulcasts

lol Yes, you're right. 

Well, all I'm waiting for is for the Psycho-Pass movie, Barakamon and Terror in Resonance, to get a Blu-Ray release, so I could buy them.  
smily_headphones1.gif

Also, I hope Funi gets the rights to sell 'Parasyte the Maxim'. I would hate it if 'Aniplex USA' got the rights to it.  
frown.gif

Jan 13, 2015 at 2:32 AM Post #143,404 of 177,744

Free? Americans are people who wander into a store to buy an iPad barely even knowing what an iPad is or how to use it, without any idea or concept of what they even need/think they're gonna use it for. The answer is nothing. iPads are useless except to the people selling them. 
tongue_smile.gif

Holy crap haha.

I love it when an OP and ED are so good that you actually watch them all the way through every single episode.

We now have a +3 to the squad 
bigsmile_face.gif

Jgray and Tom have been famous for their senses of humour around here. Now we get Manveru back lol 
wink_face.gif

Jan 13, 2015 at 2:38 AM Post #143,407 of 177,744
Or go to Japan. I would watch it, if it weren't for the fact that I haven't watched the anime.

If I had the money, I would! lol
You should give the first season a shot. I personally think it's great, but the second season was pretty meh... 

Jan 13, 2015 at 2:48 AM Post #143,408 of 177,744
Just realized, I actually now have so much Madoka merchandise now~

QB Hat, QB Plush, Madoka Cast Nendroids, Madoka mousepad, and Madoka engraved Project-H

I guess I'm finally a "true" fan of the series?

I guess so! I probably have 1-3 things from my favorite serieses, even NGNL, I only that one strap and manga.

Not much of a collector

Jan 13, 2015 at 2:50 AM Post #143,409 of 177,744

What? Are you implying that I have a famous sense of humor? 
| ͠° ▃ °͠ |​

Yep 
bigsmile_face.gif

The search bar below doesn't lie

You can't hide all the witty remarks about society and government you've pushed out in the past

MWAHAHAHA

Depressed after reading Fuuka up to recent chapter..

******* Seo Kouji

Mofo..every ...single.....time

person be trolling us every time... and god dayum if he doesn't do it well

Jan 13, 2015 at 3:34 AM Post #143,412 of 177,744
The light mode sounds a bit like one of Ducky's different lighting options. It only Lights up the wasd cluster and a few a others. Don't use it often so I forgot which ones exactly

I'm pretty sure white shows up grime and dirt more prominently than blacks. I agree it's much easier to notice shiny keys on a black kb, doubleshot or not.

Yeah Ducky was mentioned as a recommendation, but meh, I don't like blue LED lights in dim lighting because our eyes are the most sensitive to that wavelength of light at night and it pierces my eyeballs (the Corsair K90's dimmest LED settings are still like sticking needles in my eyes).

Well yeah, of course the white colour is going to pick up black or dark brown dirt from outside more prominently than black. : p
Oil on keys from fingers = shiny = more prominent on black, +1 for white
Light crumbs from cake, pie, or chips = higher contrast on black , +1 for white
Dandruff = light = higher contrast on black, +1 for white
Black hair = dark = harder to see on black, which makes it hard to spot and clean, +1 for white
Dust = light grey/white on keys = higher contrast on black, +1 for white

So......yeah I don't really see how black would be better for not looking dirty. XD

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiuuuutt.

How have you not seen FZ?!

....do it!

I've seen maybe 3 episodes of it when I was watching it from behind my bro's shoulder. ヽ(´ー`)┌
It looked really intense, but I don't really have time fo dat, just like After Story. >.>

Jan 13, 2015 at 3:44 AM Post #143,413 of 177,744
Yeah Ducky was mentioned as a recommendation, but meh, I don't like blue LED lights in dim lighting because our eyes are the most sensitive to that wavelength of light at night and it pieces my eyeballs (the Corsair K90's dimmest LED settings are still like sticking needles in my eyes).

Well yeah, of course the white colour is going to pick up black or dark brown dirt from outside more prominently than black. : p
Oil on keys from fingers = shiny = more prominent on black, +1 for white
Light crumbs from cake, pie, or chips = higher contrast on black , +1 for white
Dandruff = light = higher contrast on black, +1 for white
Black hair = dark = harder to see on black, which makes it hard to spot and clean, +1 for white
Dust = light grey/white on keys = higher contrast on black, +1 for white

So......yeah I don't really see how black would be better for not looking dirty. XD

Yellow ftw XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back