Finally back from other outfield again

Ridiculously stressed driving my company OC around

[rule]

Rewatching Kancolle again and I was like

Akagi's legs are so long wow

Jan 12, 2015 at 12:38 PM Post #143,358 of 177,744
Finally back from other outfield again

Ridiculously stressed driving my company OC around

Is it really that stressful to drive people around? Combat engineer always sounded like the most stressful army thing to me.
Did you get to pew pew all the enemies that Singapore doesn't have?

Jan 12, 2015 at 12:39 PM Post #143,359 of 177,744
Rock Band 3 is getting new DLC. After almost two years of not getting anything, where we thought they stopped for good.

There is still some milk left in the cashcow!

Jan 12, 2015 at 12:44 PM Post #143,361 of 177,744
Is it really that stressful to drive people around? Combat engineer always sounded like the most stressful army thing to me.

I am not a very good driver, and it is especially stressful when you are driving the biggest officer in the company. We do have combat engineers and their jobs are pretty tiring too.

Nah... Was a battalion field exercise, the scout platoon is not a fighting force (mainly intelligence gathering) but we do have machine guns mounted on jeeps which the rifle companies can only dream of

[rule]

After I rewatched kancolle, I feel that kancolle really utilised 3D better than Love Live

The transition feels a lot less awkward, better rendered than it is in love live

Jan 12, 2015 at 12:58 PM Post #143,363 of 177,744
This is my Senanju MG, i did paint it with Red color, from these lame Gundam Standard cans, with less options that the Air Brushing.... :< i sersiously need to get some Air Brushing kit and tools, 

i will buy this Senanju MG again one day, and i will paint it with Clear Red <3

here is the current one.....

sorry about the lame pose, was too lazy to change it...... any Gunpla fans in the house? XD

Jan 12, 2015 at 1:20 PM Post #143,364 of 177,744
  This is my Senanju MG, i did paint it with Red color, from these lame Gundam Standard cans, with less options that the Air Brushing.... :< i sersiously need to get some Air Brushing kit and tools, 

i will buy this Senanju MG again one day, and i will paint it with Clear Red <3

here is the current one.....

sorry about the lame pose, was too lazy to change it...... any Gunpla fans in the house? XD

lol this is nice... I'm going to get the unicorn PG with lighting kit =D

Jan 12, 2015 at 2:25 PM Post #143,366 of 177,744

lol this is nice... I'm going to get the unicorn PG with lighting kit =D

this one is sold out like in most of the sites if not all, cause people been waiting for this moment since 6-7 years lol (not sure how long)

also if i will get this one, i will make sure to master the Air Brushing before that.

the main problem atm that i still need to by my Audiophile dream rig before i go for this other hobby ....... lol  

Jan 12, 2015 at 4:08 PM Post #143,367 of 177,744
That's what your MAL profile tells me.

You gave Aldnoah.Zero and Rokujouma no Shinryakusha a 10/10? That's interesting.

Rokujouma gets interesting after the end of the anime though it didn't deserve a 10, donno what I was smoking. As for Aldnoah, I put that 10 there at episode 3 and never bothered to update it. Should probably just null the few ratings I have on there.

Jan 12, 2015 at 5:23 PM Post #143,368 of 177,744
lol tom

Your sense of humour is legendary. Its those snarky side comments of yours and jgray that make it lively

Singapore is one o the few nations in the region that are an official direct US and NATO ally despite not being in NATO.

They, and the puppet East Asian countries(during war time) are few and far considering all the other nations in the area.

They do have enemies. Its just that they aren't directly Signapores

Jan 12, 2015 at 6:09 PM Post #143,369 of 177,744
lol tom

Your sense of humour is legendary. Its those snarky side comments of yours and jgray that make it lively

I'm getting more grizzled and bitter with every year.

Lesbian Bear Storm episode 2

I don't know if this show is ingenious or total trash.
Not-so-ambiguously lesbian bears doing not-so-ambiguously lesbian bear things.....I just don't know what to make out of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back