「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 30, 2014 at 8:42 AM Post #138,136 of 177,750
  Just got this EVA 3.0 Audio Technica earphones from TOM few days ago and i have to say for the price i paid (120$+shipping) this earphone was a steal for the sound quality, it even comes with a shirt and a tiny music player 
bigsmile_face.gif
 . Listened to some EVA OSTs and my impression was the soundstage was huge and the bass extends well and the highs are quite smooth IMO. Great for listening to OSTs of EVA. The earphone is still available for purchase in the site for 120$ ( definitely a steal ) just sharing my thoughts 
etysmile.gif
 for anyone interested here is the link for the
earphone : https://otakumode.com/shop/53fa81bbda3c301b3d6a8c6c

Here are some pictures:

Bought, tons of thanks for the link!!!! This is real nice lol ultra cheap, applied newbie coupon and free shipping + 5 voucher (by using the invite link and get a new account) it is just 105 together......

This will be christmas gift for myself this year =D

Nov 30, 2014 at 8:59 AM Post #138,137 of 177,750
  Bought, tons of thanks for the link!!!! This is real nice lol ultra cheap, applied newbie coupon and free shipping + 5 voucher (by using the invite link and get a new account) it is just 105 together......

This will be christmas gift for myself this year =D

Congrats on your purchase~~~any EVA and Audio Technica fans will love this product, its like killing two birds in one stone if you are a fan of both~ 
biggrin.gif

Nov 30, 2014 at 9:09 AM Post #138,138 of 177,750

They have 3 second fry gyuza coming soon... 
bigsmile_face.gif

(I'm hungry....)

Just ate ika tempura and karaage. Now my need for fried food is satisfied again.

Went to a izakaya in London on Friday. The quailty is surprisingly good. The fried dishes and snacks there are the best I have had so far.

Nov 30, 2014 at 9:14 AM Post #138,139 of 177,750
Those look pretty cool!

[rule]

Seems like I'll be spending my nights in them capsule hotels. Would have liked to have a room to myself but 2x the cost for it just isn't worth it for a short trip. Should be interesting

Nov 30, 2014 at 9:17 AM Post #138,140 of 177,750
Just started watching Sasameki Koto. The OST is pretty good and goes well with the tone of the series.

Nov 30, 2014 at 9:38 AM Post #138,141 of 177,750
Seems like I'll be spending my nights in them capsule hotels. Would have liked to have a room to myself but 2x the cost for it just isn't worth it for a short trip. Should be interesting

How much does the flight cost you?

Nov 30, 2014 at 9:52 AM Post #138,144 of 177,750
How much does the flight cost you?

30SGD for the bus fare, 4hour trip. Flight from here to S'pore is 40mins, but it also involves a 28min train ride to the airport, check-in, etc etc... Which rounds off to about 2-3 hours. Fcuk that.

Nov 30, 2014 at 10:04 AM Post #138,147 of 177,750
Oh my god, this game is still a thing.

This is going to cut Japans birth rate by 50% when it comes out.

I'll say "get your Western culture values away from the Japanese". I mean, I'm squicked by it too, but considering this is going to be on the PS4, 99% chance it's not going to have any undressing and nakedness, based on the history of games on Sony's system. It's a neat-ish use of VR; why is this not okay? How do you feel when VR is used spunk gargle wee wee (modern/5-minutes-into-the-future military FPS), and of course something that's much more thought provoking like Spec Ops? Or hell, GTA V eventually, I assume, since they now have first person mode. Surely if Rockstar has enough dough from raking in again off GTA V they will consider getting it compatible at least with the Oculus.

Tell me again, why is violence is more okay than sexual stuff?

On this note, I'm sure some country's army is thinking of using VR as sim on top of real life training. Also I'm surprised the pr0n industry still haven't picked this up yet. Maybe too expensive.

Just got this EVA 3.0 Audio Technica earphones from TOM few days ago and i have to say for the price i paid (120$+shipping) this earphone was a steal for the sound quality, it even comes with a shirt and a tiny music player :bigsmile_face:  . Listened to some EVA OSTs and my impression was the soundstage was huge and the bass extends well and the highs are quite smooth IMO. Great for listening to OSTs of EVA. The earphone is still available for purchase in the site for 120$ ( definitely a steal ) just sharing my thoughts :etysmile:  for anyone interested here is the link for the
earphone : https://otakumode.com/shop/53fa81bbda3c301b3d6a8c6c

Here are some pictures:

That is a ******* steal. Half off? This is too tempting.

But I'm wondering, how much is it different than the CKM99, which it is based on?

Those look pretty cool!

[rule]

tbh, I would want to stay in a capsule hotel just to experience it myself once. Just for kicks.

Saw your new post while editing, and I disagree. I'd rather take the 40mins flight + the travel time to my sleep place than the bus if the price of the bus fare and the plane + public transport is the same.
----------------
Bloody hell, a raging headache is trying to start. Hopefully it doesn't turn into another migraine.

Nov 30, 2014 at 10:17 AM Post #138,149 of 177,750
tbh, I would want to stay in a capsule hotel just to experience it myself once. Just for kicks.

Saw your new post while editing, and I disagree. I'd rather take the 40mins flight + the travel time to my sleep place than the bus if the price of the bus fare and the plane + public transport is the same.

Trip by Bus : 62SGD = RM161
Trip by Plane : RM188(Departure flight at 6am) + KLIA Express RM70 = RM258

Really don't feel like waking up at 3am for a 40min flight. Capsule hostel's earliest check-in is also around 2.30pm.

Nov 30, 2014 at 10:22 AM Post #138,150 of 177,750
30SGD for the bus fare, 4hour trip. Flight from here to S'pore is 40mins, but it also involves a 28min train ride to the airport, check-in, etc etc... Which rounds off to about 2-3 hours. Fcuk that.

Aaaaand what does the flight cost you?

I'll say "get your Western culture values away from the Japanese". I mean, I'm squicked by it too, but considering this is going to be on the PS4, 99% chance it's not going to have any undressing and nakedness, based on the history of games on Sony's system. It's a neat-ish use of VR; why is this not okay? How do you feel when VR is used spunk gargle wee wee (modern/5-minutes-into-the-future military FPS), and of course something that's much more thought provoking like Spec Ops? Or hell, GTA V eventually, I assume, since they now have first person mode. Surely if Rockstar has enough dough from raking in again off GTA V they will consider getting it compatible at least with the Oculus.

Tell me again, why is violence is more okay than sexual stuff?

On this note, I'm sure some country's army is thinking of using VR as sim on top of real life training. Also I'm surprised the pr0n industry still haven't picked this up yet. Maybe too expensive.

Doesn't seem to matter. Look at LovePlus.
And I never said that it is no okay :D

Did my post imply that? In most cases, violent stuff is worse than sexual content.

What about this VR + automatic robot tenga contraption thing? Way too expensive but one step in the "right" direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back