「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 21, 2014 at 6:39 PM Post #137,326 of 177,750
Bought a bottle of Yamazaki 12 years. No money for better ones.

Nov 21, 2014 at 6:44 PM Post #137,327 of 177,750
  Wasn't that thing supposed to be going for like several kajillion dollars or some idiotic figure?

According to rumors.
I want this to become some kind of audiophool urban legend.

Nov 21, 2014 at 6:53 PM Post #137,328 of 177,750
You mean like Slenderman or something? The price alone is horrifying enough to justify a creepypasta or some **** 

Nov 21, 2014 at 7:31 PM Post #137,329 of 177,750
Is this track also in NGE? I could swear it is.

And why isn't it in Shinsekai yori (let's see who will get my dumb joke)?

Nov 21, 2014 at 7:40 PM Post #137,333 of 177,750
Thanks!
I like the sound of that actually. Too bad they removed it, even if I don't play it. I vaguely remember playing some other game that had a similar mechanic...

Speaking if mechanics, I popped Street Fighter EX plus Alpha (the original) into my (original) PS1 for like 20 minutes the other day. Really solid mechanics in that game, programmed really cleanly IMO. Under-appreciated fighting game.

When you say too long;didn't read in the middle of your post, were you referring to the other article I linked? If so, yea, also probably the longest article I ever read lol.

Yeah it is a bit unfortunate to those who are new to the series, or the technique in general. Directional influence never made sense to me since it's not as intuitive to input on the control stick (I actually do the equivalent of vectoring on the control stick while playing Melee and Brawl despite it not doing anything since it just makes sense that I want to go back on the stage).

Oh the too long;didn't read thing was just in case people didn't want to read a block of text as to what it does. XD

Hm, I'll have to give Street Fighter EX a try some day then!

Nov 21, 2014 at 7:52 PM Post #137,334 of 177,750
We are both ventriloquists.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=37663331

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47166430

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47195360

Nov 21, 2014 at 7:52 PM Post #137,335 of 177,750
  Ufotable reposted this tweet on their FB

can anybody tell me what show this is from?

Its animation of this.

I would guess the post mentioned about doing studio preview or so, because the thing haven't out yet :p

Nov 21, 2014 at 8:27 PM Post #137,338 of 177,750
JBeIMpM.jpg

lcDADpf.jpg

Nov 21, 2014 at 9:14 PM Post #137,339 of 177,750

Originally Posted by vantt1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You'll also need one of these:

Wooow a hot air gun, a soldering station AND a DC power supply, I haven't seen one of those before!

Does it do the dishes too? 
tongue.gif

For 0402 stuff you really do need to have a steady hand, make sure you're resting your hands on the table to give yourself more stability, kind of like writing with a pen. If your grip to tip distance on your soldering iron is long, it can be quite the challenge!

I guess you could do the dishes with the hot air gun!

In some situations, the mounting point for those components may not have enough space to allow a soldering iron to make contact, or it could result in a solder trail that shorts some other contacts, so I prefer to use the SMD rework thing.

Damn that looks good...
Hmm, should I buy a refurbished Corsair H100i from Newegg for $50? I want the better looks than the hyper 212 evo but don't want it leaking all over my system...

10/10 would eat

Will it leak though? What's Newegg's return policies on leaky water coolers?

Nov 21, 2014 at 9:18 PM Post #137,340 of 177,750
engraved an amp nicely today =D

love the NERV logo.

Btw, are you guys taking any feedback on the amp?

I had it for a few weeks so I was just wondering.

Is this track also in NGE? I could swear it is.

And why isn't it in Shinsekai yori (let's see who will get my dumb joke)?

Don't get the joke, but I don't think it was in NGE. Great piece though.

Yeah it is a bit unfortunate to those who are new to the series, or the technique in general. Directional influence never made sense to me since it's not as intuitive to input on the control stick (I actually do the equivalent of vectoring on the control stick while playing Melee and Brawl despite it not doing anything since it just makes sense that I want to go back on the stage).

Oh the too long;didn't read thing was just in case people didn't want to read a block of text as to what it does. XD

Hm, I'll have to give Street Fighter EX a try some day then!

You have access to a copy of EX plus Alpha?? (You know, other than the $15 it would cost for a used copy). I literally thought I was the only one to ever buy a copy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back