「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 16, 2012 at 3:12 PM Post #13,606 of 177,750
Quote:

Make sure to chase them away if they ever come into this thread.

We don't really mind. Why? Do you have something against Muppet? lol

Hmmmmmm wow..... This place is jumping!

I'll download and watch Accel World now.

About The Legend of Korra though. Episode 9
Don't you guys just hate there having a love relationship hate!!! Jeez soo much nickelodean teenage angst!

Jun 16, 2012 at 3:15 PM Post #13,607 of 177,750

I have something against my diary thread being locked forever and being banned from this place 5 times.

Muppet made a new diary the second she noticed I was banned, the traffic moved to the new thread, that's ok.

Jun 16, 2012 at 3:20 PM Post #13,610 of 177,750
Quote:
I am checking out the Code Geass thing you guys have been talking about.  I could only get the 1080P version, my screen is 720P, oh well.

The show isn't for everyone but many love it. You either love it or don't like it. If you liked Death Note. You will like this. 1080p ?? Make sure you are watching Season 1.

Quote:

I have something against my diary thread being locked forever and being banned from this place 5 times.

Muppet made a new diary the second she noticed I was banned, the traffic moved to the new thread, that's ok.

Oh so that's what happened..sucks I guess..

Yeah I noticed you being gone...sucks :frowning2:

Jun 16, 2012 at 3:23 PM Post #13,612 of 177,750
Quote:

AAAAANGST!!

Exactly. Their romance crap is sooo fricking Generic!! I know it's Nickelodean but there are sooo many good elements in it!! That sometimes it feels just like a normal anime..but it's not. The ending of ep 9 made me want to gag...on the inside.

Jun 16, 2012 at 3:25 PM Post #13,613 of 177,750
Quote:

Just 17 confused people looking for anime and finding pandas talking about audio!

What the heck. I always wonder who the guests are who view this. Maybe this thread has some weird anonymous internet fan base who just likes to follow the conversation and keep up with what's going on in members' lives.

Quote:
Exactly. Their romance crap is sooo fricking Generic!! I know it's Nickelodean but there are sooo many good elements in it!! That sometimes it feels just like a normal anime..but it's not. The ending of ep 9 made me want to gag...on the inside.

Haha. Yup.

Jun 16, 2012 at 3:25 PM Post #13,614 of 177,750

Oh so that's what happened..sucks I guess..

Yeah I noticed you being gone...sucks :frowning2:

Doesn't matter, should be writing my diary at a professional place like tumblr, fc2 or ameblo.jp.  Not a joke forum that deletes posts or locks threads without even contacting you on the reason, and ignores emails.

Answered the Code Geass thing via PM.

Jun 16, 2012 at 3:37 PM Post #13,616 of 177,750
1st pic:
lol... poor cat...

3rd pic:
0.0 What?

4th Pic:
Who's those 2 characters?

Azusa is beating the crap out of Mio.

Mai waifu is victorious!

Hmmmmmm wow..... This place is jumping!

I'll download and watch Accel World now.

About The Legend of Korra though. Episode 9
Don't you guys just hate there having a love relationship hate!!! Jeez soo much nickelodean teenage angst!

Still haven't downloaded it. Couldn't find a 720p download this afternoon. I usually watch on Sunday instead.

AAAAANGST!!

Angst is one of my favorite KMFDM albums.

Sample song:

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVgBp5Yu7_w[/VIDEO]

(this particular track is from the single version)

Jun 16, 2012 at 3:47 PM Post #13,617 of 177,750
Quote:
Azusa is beating the crap out of Mio.
Mai waifu is victorious!
Still haven't downloaded it. Couldn't find a 720p download this afternoon. I usually watch on Sunday instead.
Angst is one of my favorite KMFDM albums.
Sample song:frowning2:this particular track is from the single version)

Haha. I got the UTW version just now!! :) I'm now downloading 1080p versions of Code Geass!!

That had a nice beat. Reminded me kinda of Distrubed!! But the quality was really low sadly!!

Jun 16, 2012 at 3:48 PM Post #13,618 of 177,750
ok, I just made a mini model of the input stage in my simulator.

try measuring the voltage at Q1 and Q2's gate to ground.
They should be 0V.

Gate of Q1 relative to ground pad at PSU is 0.5V. It was 0V on first measurement, but rose in subsequent turning amp on and off.
Gate of Q2 is 0V.

Please don't tell me the JFET's blew. Anything but that.

Jun 16, 2012 at 3:53 PM Post #13,620 of 177,750

That had a nice beat. Reminded me kinda of Distrubed!! But the quality was really low sadly!!

He edited his post, the first song was called "Sucks" and ironically had much better sound quality LOL!

@Tilpo I like that music but Skinny Puppy is slightly better imho =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back