「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 29, 2014 at 6:33 PM Post #132,092 of 177,750
Sep 29, 2014 at 6:44 PM Post #132,093 of 177,750

The noodles is way soggier no matter how you cook them and the soup base is horribly thin.

Huh, the more you know. Guess I'll never be able to get my hands on the "true" version :p

Sep 29, 2014 at 6:49 PM Post #132,094 of 177,750
Ooooohhh, I did not know that this is a thing!
Dayum.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-09-29/madoka-magica-the-movie-rebellion-orchestral-concert-series-begins-in-october/.79346

I still need to watch the last movie :|

Sep 29, 2014 at 6:57 PM Post #132,095 of 177,750
Fans of Family Guy and The Simpsons: our time has come! The new episode of Family Guy is entitled "The Simpsons Guy" and is a 40+ minute crossover featuring The Simpsons!
biggrin.gif

What's with you people and this crack amp? What's so special about it?

The Bottlehead Crack OTL headphone amplifier kit is a DIY tube amp that many people enjoy with all sorts of headphones, even high-end ones. Since it's only $279 (+ $125 for the Speedball upgrade), it represents a better value than many competing amplifiers, including more expensive ones. (Personally, it doesn't interest me.) Here is a link to the Head-Fi product page with links to related threads.

Yup I am.

A Chinese girl raised in America who is into video games and quality audio equipment. These things are common enough, but combined into one person becomes very interesting!

Sep 29, 2014 at 6:59 PM Post #132,096 of 177,750
...the only issue I have is not having Chinese support

Wouldn't that not work well since usually have to select a character when typing in Pinyin? (unless you use the stroke order keyboards or your dictionary learns what characters you use more often)
今天我去了Starbucks喝咖啡。這杯咖啡很好!

^ which one do you think tastes better? You might actually be surprised XD

Sep 29, 2014 at 7:04 PM Post #132,097 of 177,750
  Fans of Family Guy and The Simpsons: our time has come! The new episode of Family Guy is entitled "The Simpsons Guy" and is a 40+ minute crossover featuring The Simpsons!
biggrin.gif

The Bottlehead Crack OTL headphone amplifier kit is a DIY tube amp that many people enjoy with all sorts of headphones, even high-end ones. Since it's only $279 (+ $125 for the Speedball upgrade), it represents a better value than many competing amplifiers, including more expensive ones. (Personally, it doesn't interest me.) Here is a link to the Head-Fi product page with links to related threads.

A Chinese girl raised in America who is into video games and quality audio equipment. These things are common enough, but combined into one person becomes very interesting!

I really don't like Family Guy.

So it's cheap and very good. Cool.

Keep your hormones in rein! You already creeped Tracey away!

Sep 29, 2014 at 7:04 PM Post #132,098 of 177,750
Wouldn't that not work well since usually have to select a character when typing in Pinyin? (unless you use the stroke order keyboards or your dictionary learns what characters you use more often)
今天我去了Starbucks喝咖啡。這杯咖啡很好!

^ which one do you think tastes better? You might actually be surprised XD

SwiftKey doesn't have mandarin support at all

I need to switch to LG's stock keyboard to even type in pinyin, I set it to switch quickly between English and simplified Chinese (the two main languages I use)

The packet?
I like Starbucks but the Java Chips I like to drink is pretty expensive
McDonald's has something similar (in fact almost identical) for less money (all hail McCafe)

Sep 29, 2014 at 7:13 PM Post #132,099 of 177,750

I am a value-oriented person so anything value for money pretty much excites me

For example the RG Gundam line, Xiaomi Mi4, VSonic GR07, DIY PC are things that pretty much excite me due to the amount of things I can get for the money

Sep 29, 2014 at 7:13 PM Post #132,100 of 177,750

But you love The Simpsons!

Pretty much.

Oh brother. I'm just stating the obvious. And I'm pretty sure I have nothing to do with the fact that she has other things to do...

Sep 29, 2014 at 7:17 PM Post #132,101 of 177,750
Instant Ramen for people with a loooot of time!

http://www.seriouseats.com/2014/09/diy-instant-noodle-cups-food-lab.html

Sep 29, 2014 at 7:20 PM Post #132,102 of 177,750

Oh brother. I'm just stating the obvious. And I'm pretty sure I have nothing to do with the fact that she has other things to do...

rolleyes.gif

Here, have some good bacon recipes: http://www.seriouseats.com/2014/09/bacon-recipes-sandwiches-breakfast-dessert.html

Sep 29, 2014 at 7:50 PM Post #132,104 of 177,750
Wow... Just Wow...

Anyway SwiftKey is real nice (been using it for two years now) and the only issue I have is not having Chinese support

Is it bad that I type slower with SwiftKey?

And actually, I don't type that much on my phone. It's only recently (2 yrs ago) that I learned to text on it.

Sep 29, 2014 at 8:18 PM Post #132,105 of 177,750

Also,

8453_d507.jpeg

Awh man, watch Apple sue Google for making Android

You need this one, put an egg in right after you turn off the fire:D

I got the special black garlic oil flavor:

Hw6W9o1.jpg

Edit: just popped down to my local Asian grocery to pick up some more

Be warned, make sure they are at least the Hong Kong version or better yet Japanese one. There is an European one, you can guess the outcome.

D5Huph6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back