「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 29, 2014 at 12:01 AM Post #131,971 of 177,750

More than you will ever know until you follow the Alchemist's rule and read every post!
wink.gif

(Or at least read my Dragon Ball joke.)

HAHAAH nice! Man that Dragon Ball wasnt the best. 

Sep 29, 2014 at 12:07 AM Post #131,972 of 177,750
You like Sonico? Does she even have songs?
Try Nano, also an Utaite, powerful voice and she speaks and sings in english fluently.

LiSA, Yanaginagi, May'n, L'Arc-en-Ciel etc etc.

Usual suspects.

Garnidelia has also been a recent favorite of mine.

You like Ho-kago then most of Yoko Hikasa's songs carry the same anisong style. Best Partner, Utsukushiki Zankoku name Zekai, Starting Line etc.

Sonico has songs, my internet will definitely be busy tonight!

p.s. ever since you changed your profile picture, I pronounce your username as "eck-scheh-shteilsu" (Mio's Voice) lol.

Sep 29, 2014 at 12:21 AM Post #131,974 of 177,750
You like Sonico? Does she even have songs?

Try Nano, also an Utaite, powerful voice and she speaks and sings in english fluently.

LiSA, Yanaginagi, May'n, L'Arc-en-Ciel etc etc.

Usual suspects.

Garnidelia has also been a recent favorite of mine.

You like Ho-kago then most of Yoko Hikasa's songs carry the same anisong style. Best Partner, Utsukushiki Zankoku name Zekai, Starting Line etc.

Yeah

GARNiDELiA, LiSA, yanaginagi has been in my rotation list recently

Sep 29, 2014 at 12:36 AM Post #131,979 of 177,750
Sonico has songs, my internet will definitely be busy tonight!

p.s. ever since you changed your profile picture, I pronounce your username as "eck-scheh-shteilsu" (Mio's Voice) lol.

Lots of good songs around.

Utaite wise, No Title- is a great album, Himawari is an old favorite of mine, clear voice, perfect articulation, her cover of Spica and Shake it were one of the best.

Nano, I should also mention, is now starting out as an artist and has recently released an album. She also did quite a few OPs and EDs for many, my favorite is still Ars Nova's OP, Savior Song.

Sep 29, 2014 at 12:45 AM Post #131,984 of 177,750
University WiFi is pretty fast in Seattle in some areas. XD
900x900px-LL-975981b8_3253949020.png

Dang! But you're not payin' for that!

I just noticed that image is from January.

Yeah that was back when I was testing the WiFi at one of the new dorms since they installed the fancy fibre stuff there I think.

I get average Comcrap speeds at home
3794863187.png

The internetz always craps out throughout the day though and I need to plug/unplug the modem and router about once a week since it dies every now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back