「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 10, 2014 at 8:24 AM Post #123,211 of 177,750
:Originally Posted by BucketInABucket /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thats nsfw?

Dayummmmmm. I spent too much time in meow meow revolution.

Yup, this is a family friendly headphone board after all, and we're the guests here. 
wink.gif

There was a thread eons ago called the "Headphone girls thread", it eventually got closed down because we uhhhh...lets just say we got a bit too excited in posting images, because we'd keep on trying to get as close to the line as possible without crossing it. 
tongue.gif

Aug 10, 2014 at 8:24 AM Post #123,212 of 177,750
Thats nsfw?

Dayummmmmm. I spent too much time in meow meow revolution.

It's really not SFW.
Not even hawt :frowning2:

And how can you dare to skip all these post everyone put so much effort and love into! Most of it is of utter importance to not only this thread, but the whole planet!
:p

Aug 10, 2014 at 8:34 AM Post #123,213 of 177,750
Aldnoah Zero 6 - Wow, they actually gave correct facts about Mie and Rayleigh Scattering instead of the diffraction as per Blondie Punching Bag. +1 to Inaho

Aug 10, 2014 at 8:59 AM Post #123,214 of 177,750
  Update on the number of posts I skipped this time:

Chinese people, you know what this means don't you?

So I found this wallpaper while browsing the web. Dayummmm.

Yep

Cantonese FTW!

Aug 10, 2014 at 9:35 AM Post #123,217 of 177,750
T_T
This is why I hate classical music.

Are you trying to make me deaf or something? I mean it's not like I have my volume knob really high for those first 15 seconds or anything. : (
Welp time to delete that song from my library....

Whenever I watch movies at home with a lot of range in the tracks on the TV late at night, they are talking quietly and then all of a sudden action starts and it gets ridiculously loud and then my pops is yelling to turn it down! And I'm yelling I never turned it up!

Not Chinese but... Dark lord satan and terrible terrible deaths abound? :p

Aug 10, 2014 at 9:49 AM Post #123,218 of 177,750
I can't put that pic in a spoiler on mobile ;_; have to do that when I get back home!

For those of you not versed in Chinese superstition, 4 is said to be the unluckiest Chinese number as it sounds similar to death when said in Chinese :p

Oh and I've been playing world of tanks recently. Anyone else know that game?

Aug 10, 2014 at 10:05 AM Post #123,221 of 177,750
Aldnoah.Zero episode 6

Okay, I guess.
I'm just not feeling this anime. Not captivating at all.

SAO II episode 6

Wooooooooooooow. That was abyssmal. So much BS.

Aug 10, 2014 at 10:21 AM Post #123,223 of 177,750
  Aldnoah Zero 6 - Wow, they actually gave correct facts about Mie and Rayleigh Scattering instead of the diffraction as per Blondie Punching Bag. +1 to Inaho

This. Finally, an anime that gets science right.

Yep

Cantonese FTW!

LOL.

Aldnoah.Zero episode 6

Okay, I guess.
I'm just not feeling this anime. Not captivating at all.

SAO II episode 6

Wooooooooooooow. That was abyssmal. So much BS.

There really wasn't anything too exciting until the last minute or so, so I would agree with that.

Yuuup, pure garbage. Literally a long, long backflash, a weird panic attack (why?!) and then more harem stuff.

Aug 10, 2014 at 10:29 AM Post #123,224 of 177,750
  There really wasn't anything too exciting until the last minute or so, so I would agree with that.

Yuuup, pure garbage. Literally a long, long backflash, a weird panic attack (why?!) and then more harem stuff.

The entire show is just borderline-boring to me. Not enough interesting story and while I appreciate the fairly "logical" mech fights, they are nothing really special. Okay the one they are currently fighting is pretty neat tbh.

Exactly! He is sitting there for like half the episode and acts like his having a heart attack or whatever! Ridiculous. And him going berserk after that made no sense at all.
I could go on and on about all the BS that happened in this episode.
Jeez...

Aug 10, 2014 at 11:56 AM Post #123,225 of 177,750
  Hey all, got home just fine. ^^

After using earpods exclusively for two weeks my headphones sound pretty good. XD

Such food poisoning
Many poop
Wow

Earpods aren't bad bad 
redface.gif

Nah, might do that today.

Nice.

What exactly are you trying to say?

Replay Gain?

Watch it/!

But I have a 60/40 of you not liking it (60) and 40 of you being ok with it. 

So I found this wallpaper while browsing the web. Dayummmm.

die die die die die die die
  The entire show is just borderline-boring to me. Not enough interesting story and while I appreciate the fairly "logical" mech fights, they are nothing really special. Okay the one they are currently fighting is pretty neat tbh.

Exactly! He is sitting there for like half the episode and acts like his having a heart attack or whatever! Ridiculous. And him going berserk after that made no sense at all.
I could go on and on about all the BS that happened in this episode.
Jeez...

I could see you saying this from ep 2 after we got a good look see at how this series is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back