「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 9, 2014 at 1:08 AM Post #122,941 of 177,750

The iPod Classic had a terrible stock EQ, but Rockbox didn't have inline remote or iPod dock support. So I sold it!

Really? that's bizarre if you ask me, always thought it was supported on the hardware side, not on the software side.

It is supported on the hardware side, but I think Rockbox's developers didn't bother to incorporate it most likely because they're proprietary Apple technologies. 

Aug 9, 2014 at 1:10 AM Post #122,943 of 177,750

That information does not concern you.
tongue.gif
And I have no interest or reason to prove such things to anyone.

Yeah, I already mentioned that. I'm not saying I believe it at all. Just being the reporter here.

They had an experience that made them believe it was different; whether it actually was is a different story. I meant the same thing as you: it is a fact that they claimed it.

But but, don't you wanna know?

ahhhh kk. buncha claimers.

so a couple of things.

Did not know that Paranoia Agent was Satoshi Kon. Need to get that up higher on he list, even if it was meh.

Did anyone else enjoy the heck out of Hataraku Maou-sama! ? (a bit late on this one, i know) totally has a ton of flaws, but man, what a great concept, and so much heart.

Aug 9, 2014 at 1:12 AM Post #122,945 of 177,750
  The iPod Classic had a terrible stock EQ, but Rockbox didn't have inline remote or iPod dock support. So I sold it!

I believe there is an iPod radio remote that works with Rockbox.

My remote cable doesn't sound half as good as the main audio cable. And now, it's infinitely worse, because I accidentally shorted it out with a sudden movement, so it doesn't work at all, meaning I can divide by zero.
tongue.gif

Aug 9, 2014 at 1:28 AM Post #122,952 of 177,750

I already know. -_-

Just imagine a clear, punchy song versus a harsh, distorted version and you get the picture.

I mean know know, like: 

but what I'm actually curious about is, were the mp3 and lossless from the same source, i.e. from the same original and created by the same person? That large a difference just makes me lean toward a bad mp3 encode tbh. If that was any and all tracks, lossless vs 320kbps, no matter the source, different story maybe.

Aug 9, 2014 at 1:30 AM Post #122,953 of 177,750
I'm curious, what do you guys think of this: http://cooper.edu/sites/default/files/uploads/assets/site/files/2013/student%20Copyright%20Release%20Form.pdf

that my school is trying to make me sign.

Isn't it worded a lil ominously?

Aug 9, 2014 at 1:34 AM Post #122,954 of 177,750
  I'm curious, what do you guys think of this: http://cooper.edu/sites/default/files/uploads/assets/site/files/2013/student%20Copyright%20Release%20Form.pdf

I really don't like these types of agreements, but you if need to sign it to keep going there, i guess you have no option.

Aug 9, 2014 at 1:42 AM Post #122,955 of 177,750

First off, serious congrats on Cooper Union!
Are you gonna be in NY?

secondly, bah. is that a condition of admittance, or if you'd been going there already lol, continued enrollment?

They made me sign one at work, which I continue to believe is a huge crock of ****. i did so begrudgingly.

I really don't like these types of agreements, but you if need to sign it to keep going there, i guess you have no option.

sadly, this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back