「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 6, 2014 at 3:40 PM Post #122,477 of 177,750
And don't forget the all important brain-EQ.

Very important as you note. 

But I've tested it with months away in not using it etc etc. And using other stuff for an extended amount. And for the most part, it still signs pretty well. 

It's being fed by a Cirrus Logic CS4398 in PH. And sometimes other stuff. 

----

People seriously want to undercut so much...... They think I don't know and din't do research on each and every one of these units. 

Just got an offer for $75 for both the large ass speaker PAs when they are pretty much like new and are on sale for $350 EACH. Granting these are used and its been a few years. but not $75 for both 

Aug 6, 2014 at 3:47 PM Post #122,478 of 177,750

Does he really want to bring boys to his yard?
wink.gif

Yes.

LOL, fair enough!

Yeah, I'm 99% sure you will love some of the metal I listen to. I'll show you someday...

The old cable had deteriorated and partially shorted out, forcing me to twist and hold it a certain way to get the signal to both channels. In addition to functioning properly, the new cable has a slightly different sound signature, despite being the same one.

Mere coincidence...or is it?
ph34r.gif

...says the girl who has not seen any of the three different Sayas of the Blood franchise in action. =P

I have digital cameras too, but manual cameras are completely different. They don't require batteries and you literally do everything yourself.

I don't know, I didn't start reading this thread until I started participating.

Speaking of bad voice acting, have you seen Rurouni Kenshin? The original English dub was very well done, but Crackle now streams a new English dub that is the worst I have ever heard. I'm watching it just for laughs.

You didn't notice that she also says "yup yup"?
blink.gif

I only have ELO's Greatest Hits CD. Grew up listening to it. :)

You and I seem to be the only two recently who make super-long reply posts after being away from the thread.

Meh, I also have to be in the right mood. Sometimes I like discovering new music, but recently I've just been wanting to re-listen to a lot of old long forgotten classic rock songs on my iPod and other obscure things.

Oh, that'll do it then!

Haha, you're the only one who knows XD

Don't care, this is best Saya by far. :p

Ohh right those, I see now.

Noo, I mean a few dozen pages back, after you'd started posting...

Nope, haven't seen it at all. Did they lose the rights for the original dub or something??

I guess I just never really paid much attention to it, so nope.

Nice. That's the album that got me started, now I have their entire discography.

Heh, mostly 'cause I ain't got time to be reading the thread all the time nowadays, only during my lunch break at work...
These replies are nothing compared to what Bucket and I do in PMs. XD

I swear I will reply to your PM eventually though, when I actually sit down with headphones and listen to that video... 

Perhaps I should go back to the normal quote setting...

Just cut out the irrelevant parts of the multiquotes like I do and you'll be fine!

@Micey and Tracy

Ever been to any of these places?
http://www.seriouseats.com/2014/08/best-ice-cream-gelato-shave-ice-seattle-washington.html?ref=title

I was gonna insta say no, but I actually have! Micey and I went to Full Tilt and got that ice cream a while back, and I went to the Husky Deli the morning of the Head-Fi meet and had some of their spamoni ice cream, it was really good!

Yup! Washington state, not the District of Columbia that east coasters usually refer to as "Washington" -_-

^ actually the university I went to offered a pole dancing class outside of the university

Wait whut, are you serious?

AWESOME! Shut up and take my money!!!

I was gonna congratulate mechy a couple hours ago for getting a relationship upgrade but my phone was acting up so I couldn't do it on here and ended up doing it on FB instead 
tongue.gif

Haha, thanks @BucketInABucket! What is that "super omega" thing from though?

Aug 6, 2014 at 3:56 PM Post #122,480 of 177,750
  I know some of you are fans so here

Durararara Season 2 confirmed for Winter 2015

Old news, someone already posted it. :p

I don't think anyone posted this though:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-08-03/ghibli-co-founder-suzuki-studio-considers-dismantling-production-department/.77263

Aug 6, 2014 at 4:00 PM Post #122,481 of 177,750
Yup! Washington state, not the District of Columbia that east coasters usually refer to as "Washington" -_-

Not just East coasters, also Europeans. I only discovered a couple years ago that Washington DC isn't the only Washington. Also there's on near Newcastle, which I've actually been to last week.

Aug 6, 2014 at 4:04 PM Post #122,483 of 177,750

Not just East coasters, also Europeans. I only discovered a couple years ago that Washington DC isn't the only Washington. Also there's on near Newcastle, which I've actually been to last week.

Wow, that makes the world confusing, doesn't it?

But yes, this Washington is on the total opposite side of the country, and much, much larger than DC. It's also probably much prettier as well :3

Aug 6, 2014 at 4:13 PM Post #122,484 of 177,750
  Meh, I also have to be in the right mood. Sometimes I like discovering new music, but recently I've just been wanting to re-listen to a lot of old long forgotten classic rock songs on my iPod and other obscure things.

Nope, haven't seen it at all. Did they lose the rights for the original dub or something??

I swear I will reply to your PM eventually though, when I actually sit down with headphones and listen to that video... 

I will create a playlist of more mellow metal songs for you. :)

More like didn't get the rights in the first place. Crackle is a free streaming service like Hulu.

So...not sure if you read about the super-thread I'm planning, but it has now transformed into two separate super-threads! They should both be posted in the near future, and you are guaranteed to love them!
biggrin.gif

Aug 6, 2014 at 4:16 PM Post #122,485 of 177,750
UnityIsPower You think it was a good idea to look up what I refer to as sick? Smart man. :D

[rule]

A little something for the night:
[video]http://youtu.be/A4Pxc-iW5wM[/video]

Their voices....

Aug 6, 2014 at 4:59 PM Post #122,486 of 177,750
mechgamer123
Yeah it's through the UW Experimental College courses. Near the beginning of each quarter, The Daily stands sometimes have them, like by the entrance to the CS EE buildings.

Also, if you go to the Southcenter mall again, be sure to get a 2-piece chicken meal at Jollibee. They have by far some of the best fried chicken that I've had at a restaurant since they have a high turnover rate and freshly fried chicken is served. Their chicken comes served with mashed-potato-like gravy on the side too, which is different from how I usually eat fried chicken.

^ that? Not so good. You're better off getting the peach crème pie from McDonald's. XD

Aug 6, 2014 at 5:03 PM Post #122,487 of 177,750
@mechgamer123
Yeah it's through the UW Experimental College courses. Near the beginning of each quarter, The Daily stands sometimes have them, like by the entrance to the CS EE buildings.

Also, if you go to the Southcenter mall again, be sure to get a 2-piece chicken meal at Jollibee. They have by far some of the best fried chicken that I've had at a restaurant since they have a high turnover rate and freshly fried chicken is served. Their chicken comes served with mashed-potato-like gravy on the side too, which is different from how I usually eat fried chicken.

^ that? Not so good. You're better off getting the peach crème pie from McDonald's. XD

This reminds me of the time my brother and I tried to find a Chik-fil-A in our state via GPS and ended up at a college. So that college had a Chick-fil-A as their cafeteria? XD

Aug 6, 2014 at 5:08 PM Post #122,488 of 177,750
Dam strait mechy... sometimes you gota take what u can get.. even if it's another man... Wink....

Wow wow wow Exesteils, unlike some peeps in here, I neverz said I be smart in the head. What I am told I am, by my mum, is a handsome younge chap, of the good hearted type, in deep need of loving... Wink Wink...

ME2: Jesus Christ have mercy on your soul.

If God thought Hell should stay a thing, he can shove Heaven up his butt. Eat it ME2!

Aug 6, 2014 at 5:10 PM Post #122,489 of 177,750
Aug 6, 2014 at 5:13 PM Post #122,490 of 177,750
[@=/u/262031/mechgamer123]@mechgamer123[/@]

This reminds me of the time my brother and I tried to find a Chik-fil-A in our state via GPS and ended up at a college. So that college had a Chick-fil-A as their cafeteria? XD
Ah nice nice. I had Chick-fil-A when I visited Atlanta. It was pretty good stuff, but nothing too spectacular and I think a lot of people overhyped it for me. Their waffle fries are great though! Restaurants in the area don't serve them often, so I tend to get them whenever the opportunity arrises. Supposedly they're going to bring Chick-fill-A to Washington though, so that's cool with me.

Now if only they brought over an In-n-Out....I miss eating their burgers "Animal Style."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back