「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 12, 2014 at 11:40 AM Post #112,951 of 177,750
  Funniest hindsight 20/20 moment just now, considering how personal it was

I put in a work order online to have a univ professional worker come fix a handle on my closet. I was in bed when this happened just now and so I woke up and opened the door in my boxers. No problem, he comes and fixes it, I wake up in the progress and use the PC for the next 10 mins as he fixes it and then leaves.

Only after he leaves did I take a look at my room from his side....

Here he was, a clearly southern working man, most likely Republican. Walking into a dude's room, with a Communist Party flag on the bathroom door, a flag of the People's Republic of China on the Window, and a Russian federation flag bellow the bed 
biggrin.gif

.....dayum. 
tongue.gif

lol

If I say anything else it'll screw up how the post is read.
dammit.... I said something else......

May 12, 2014 at 12:14 PM Post #112,953 of 177,750
  Why will it screw up the post??

"lol" - is all the is needed to be said about that.
I was attempting to be funny in an uncommon way... i guess i failed.

May 12, 2014 at 12:25 PM Post #112,954 of 177,750
Having 'afternoon tea' at 1900, isn't it a bit misnamed?

May 12, 2014 at 12:27 PM Post #112,955 of 177,750
I bought a 2nd-hand K181 at e☆earphone... 9100 yen in mint condition, zero scratches found and comes with the bag.

Bought like 40 cds..... THIS IS HEAVEN 

Didn't buy much today.

There were quite bit in the "namae no nai kaibutsu" CD, not really into character cards but w/e

Umm... I bought a cheapo mechanical pencil (Rotring Tikky III, around $4 I suppose) and a Faber-Castell eraser.
I guess I'm still happy, although if I try to compare to your today's shopping... ;_;

May 12, 2014 at 12:31 PM Post #112,956 of 177,750
  "lol" - is all the is needed to be said about that.
I was attempting to be funny in an uncommon way... i guess i failed.

You'll get it one day Chasey

Having 'afternoon tea' at 1900, isn't it a bit misnamed?

IT's fine as long as you are English

May 12, 2014 at 1:09 PM Post #112,957 of 177,750
Woo, Madoka walkman right next to that Miku one :3

so Boris, how are you traveling in Tokyo? By yourself? Speaking Japanese?

May 12, 2014 at 1:10 PM Post #112,958 of 177,750
  I put in a work order online to have a univ professional worker come fix a handle on my closet.

That's not how you become a DIY CEO millionaire person.

May 12, 2014 at 1:16 PM Post #112,959 of 177,750
You guys are so nice to me, posting all those wonderful pictures of Shinobu :smiley:

Started playing Mass Effect 2 yesterday, done now.
Good game, definitely enjoyed it. Combat may have felt slightly repetitive near the end, but the plot and the level of influence of your own actions definitely made up for that.

Probably gonna play Mass Effect 3 next weekend, if time permits.

Do you miss "unlimited" ammo from the first game or think the clips give gameplay a better dynamic?

I am not sure if I am here or not.

Bit of a follow up from yesterday's Fujiya show:

If you ever see that nekoworks keychain/phone strap, I would REALLY(REALLY) appreciate you getting me one. If anybody ever sees that jewel, pls, I beg you, form the bottom of my tender little nekomimi loving heart, get me one of these magnificent items. Pls...

May 12, 2014 at 1:41 PM Post #112,960 of 177,750
@b1o2r3i4s5 (so you see)
Quote:
  Bit of a follow up from yesterday's Fujiya show:

Head-fi Wrist bands!!

Monet / FitEar stuff

We're going to Akihabara!!

I bought a 2nd-hand K181 at e☆earphone... 9100 yen in mint condition, zero scratches found and comes with the bag.

Went to see VNs but I'll wait until I finish visiting all the stores before buying anything.

My current check list:

1. animate
  2. sofmap
  3. mandarake
  4. gamers
  5. trader
  6. kotobukiya
  7. comic zin
  8. medio
  9. d-stage

Any more suggestions for when I go tomorrow?

@mechy
want me to grab you one of these? they're only 1.9k yen 2nd-hand
tongue.gif

OOoooh, nice stuff from Fitear!

Nope, already got them mate:

There are a couple CDs I still need though. 
biggrin.gif

LOL we actually aren't even related, but my mom has been friends with the family for so long that we just call each other family-type names like that for the lulz.
Why? Who knows. I think he just likes Russian stuff, since he has two AK-47s and a Mosin-Nagant, And he's just a crazy mofo. :D
I bought one to keep my ears warm on winter nights.

Dayum, you guys are the stuff

@mechy
want me to grab you one of these? they're only 1.9k yen 2nd-hand
tongue.gif

Mechy heaven as well :D

LOL, some day you'll have to meet him. Some day. 

Of course, it's Japan after all! xD

Funniest hindsight 20/20 moment just now, considering how personal it was

I put in a work order online to have a univ professional worker come fix a handle on my closet. I was in bed when this happened just now and so I woke up and opened the door in my boxers. No problem, he comes and fixes it, I wake up in the progress and use the PC for the next 10 mins as he fixes it and then leaves.

Only after he leaves did I take a look at my room from his side....

Here he was, a clearly southern working man, most likely Republican. Walking into a dude's room, with a Communist Party flag on the bathroom door, a flag of the People's Republic of China on the Window, and a Russian federation flag bellow the bed 
biggrin.gif

.....dayum. 
tongue.gif

Lmao, were you still in your boxers?

May 12, 2014 at 2:24 PM Post #112,961 of 177,750

Lobster and green tea as starter.... Lol.

May 12, 2014 at 2:25 PM Post #112,962 of 177,750
Do you miss "unlimited" ammo from the first game or think the clips give gameplay a better dynamic?

Depends. At some point in the game you got the ability to specialize in a new weapon sort. Before that I had a heavy pistol and an smg, but I always ran out of ammo for the former. But when I got a new weapon I had enough (but not plenty) ammo.

May 12, 2014 at 2:26 PM Post #112,963 of 177,750
SO MUCH WANT!
GAAAH all those Japan pics makes me drooooool badly. I wish I could go to Japan! So much awesome stuff! 

Quote:

well....

To annoy you all. I spot some Kuso Miso Technique there. 
biggrin.gif

I'm kind of surprised that they aren't ashamed to display a wall of Tengas.

May 12, 2014 at 2:32 PM Post #112,964 of 177,750

SO MUCH WANT!
GAAAH all those Japan pics makes me drooooool badly. I wish I could go to Japan! So much awesome stuff!

I think you speak for the majority of this thread's participants when you say that.... You definitely do for me.

May 12, 2014 at 2:47 PM Post #112,965 of 177,750
Depends. At some point in the game you got the ability to specialize in a new weapon sort. Before that I had a heavy pistol and an smg, but I always ran out of ammo for the former. But when I got a new weapon I had enough (but not plenty) ammo.

What difficulty did you set the game at. I believe it was mention the higher you go, the scarcer the ammo/clips. I don't see this in the wiki however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back