「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 8, 2014 at 2:12 PM Post #112,562 of 177,750
  Now that I finally have my posters framed and up on the walls I present to you.....

TYGs Gefechtsstation 2.0!

And the rest of my completely overhauled room :3

Blood, sweat and tears. And a very slim wallet.

Nice TYG!

Now, you just need a picture of Tom Yum Goong

smily_headphones1.gif

Congrats! What are you pairing that bad boy with?

May 8, 2014 at 2:13 PM Post #112,563 of 177,750
All that Hitsugi no Chaika talk made me want to re-post this cause she's awesome.

She scratched his face, ran off, and was nowhere to be seen when they got ambushed...

May 8, 2014 at 2:13 PM Post #112,564 of 177,750
  I never played a UT title but I'm certainly interested in what they came up this time :)
Maybe it will even run on a new Unreal engine? No idea.

Doesn't a new Unreal Tourny come out whenever a new version of unreal engine come out? If memory serves UT has always been a bit of a demo for Epic to demo the new Unreal engine?

May 8, 2014 at 2:17 PM Post #112,565 of 177,750
@bowei006 Just my Maverick D1. I've had one 650 user say they liked the combo and apparently the amp was tuned using the HD650 for reference or something like that. So I'm going to stick with this combo for now until I feel dissatisfied. So far I'm enjoying listening to the music! They lack some "liveliness" and I dunno if that is the whole veil thing but I'm just going to chalk it up to the fact that they have about 30 minutes of burn in time allotted so far lol.

UGH I need to catch up to anime tonight badly. I'm 3 eps behind Nanana and two behind a few others.

May 8, 2014 at 2:18 PM Post #112,566 of 177,750
  Model-wise new UT will be best of all worlds. PC-only, free (not f2p, no microtransactions), community content oriented. :-D

How is it going to finance itself? Isn't it going to take forever to come out this way?

Windows Mouse Optical. The mouse.

Best mouse ♥
I feel no urge whatsoever to buy a new one.

Nice TYG!
Now, you just need a picture of Tom Yum Goong

I should get myself one. Hmmm lets see if I can find a decently sized one.

May 8, 2014 at 2:24 PM Post #112,568 of 177,750
  How is it going to finance itself? Isn't it going to take forever to come out this way?

Welp, not exactly "no microtransactions" since turns out there will be a marketplace for community-made content (as in, both free and paid, I take a guess most people will make things for free while some of the bigger mods might be paid), but there will be official content released for free. Also, this will be a good showcase for UE4 (which is where they earn most mony - licensing engine) and possibly a chance to find some talent to grab. :wink:

May 8, 2014 at 2:28 PM Post #112,570 of 177,750

Welp, not exactly "no microtransactions" since turns out there will be a marketplace for community-made content (as in, both free and paid, I take a guess most people will make things for free while some of the bigger mods might be paid), but there will be official content released for free. Also, this will be a good showcase for UE4 (which is where they earn most mony - licensing engine) and possibly a chance to find some talent to grab. :wink:

So kind of like TF2? Cool!
I'll probably not play this game (too scared of all the uber-pros) but I'm really interested in how this concept is gonna play out.

DEM EYES!
biggrin.gif

The most memorable eyes in all of anime ♥
Kind of.

May 8, 2014 at 2:32 PM Post #112,571 of 177,750
  I'll probably not play this game (too scared of all the uber-pros) but I'm really interested in how this concept is gonna play out.

In case of already existing editions, they have always had great bots, so if you wanna check out how the series plays without getting your ass destroyed online, you can still have decent fun in singleplayer.

May 8, 2014 at 2:33 PM Post #112,572 of 177,750
She scratched his face, ran off, and was nowhere to be seen when they got ambushed...

I know, it's perfect, he needs more face scratching to fix his dumb hairdo.

@ B-Dawk20: Yay you got your headphones, let us know how they sound to you.

@UT; I still have my UT CD somewhere. I was a master of the Shock Rifle insta-gib :)

May 8, 2014 at 2:46 PM Post #112,574 of 177,750
  @bowei006 Just my Maverick D1. I've had one 650 user say they liked the combo and apparently the amp was tuned using the HD650 for reference or something like that. So I'm going to stick with this combo for now until I feel dissatisfied. So far I'm enjoying listening to the music! They lack some "liveliness" and I dunno if that is the whole veil thing but I'm just going to chalk it up to the fact that they have about 30 minutes of burn in time allotted so far lol.

UGH I need to catch up to anime tonight badly. I'm 3 eps behind Nanana and two behind a few others.

I'm 3 eps behind Nanana as well 
wink_face.gif
 Just only saw ep 3 yesterday.

Dayum you are still using that?

Best mouse ♥
I feel no urge whatsoever to buy a new one.

I should get myself one. Hmmm lets see if I can find a decently sized one.

You should get the page from Oyasumi Punpun when they mention TYG as a poster

That will be so depressing though

Need some plushies or cushions!

Such a nice room...
frown.gif
 much envy

lol at dem plush's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back