「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 29, 2014 at 9:32 PM Post #108,901 of 177,744
Ok, it's been awhile since I've seen a great anime OVA or movie.  

Question for you Guru's.  

What new/current anime has the best production in terms of animation quality?  Incredibly well done in terms of animation.

Listing some that i've seen I really like for it's animations:
The Garden of Words(Recent, and breathtaking animations)
Ghost In the Shell movies
Apple seed
Karas(loved the action sequences)
Akira(looks aged now)
Macross: Do you remember love?(revolutionary at the time,1984, but not so anymore)

Mar 29, 2014 at 9:47 PM Post #108,902 of 177,744
  Ok, it's been awhile since I've seen a great anime OVA or movie.  

Question for you Guru's.  

What new/current anime has the best production in terms of animation quality?  Incredibly well done in terms of animation.

Listing some that i've seen I really like for it's animations:
The Garden of Words(Recent, and breathtaking animations)
Ghost In the Shell movies
Apple seed
Karas(loved the action sequences)
Akira(looks aged now)
Macross: Do you remember love?(revolutionary at the time,1984, but not so anymore)

Animation fetish? Got you covered

Time of Eve (beautifully written narrative too)
Paprika (little old)
Kyousougiga (TV)
(just about anything made by madhouse)
Girls und Panzer
Shin Sekai Yori

Mar 29, 2014 at 10:37 PM Post #108,904 of 177,744
Mar 29, 2014 at 11:43 PM Post #108,905 of 177,744

As in this one?
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10183100

Was it any cheaper?

I think it was about $600 HKDm but I'm not 100% sure though.

What's with K-On! and UK... It's pretty boring here.

Nothing really. They had a feature-long about the girls having their graduation trip there, doing cute stuff and taking taxi rides, so this sort of spin-off merchandise is to be expected.

Well, it's canon that they like British Rock bands like The Who, so obviously the authors are continuing that.

That sounds right. LOL at the English dub though, it just sounds like American English speakers struggling to understand stereotypical British English.

Mar 30, 2014 at 12:10 AM Post #108,909 of 177,744

I complained to the seller, but I can't escalate it to eBay and report him and whatnot until he replies.

Escalate in Paypal. Just to be safe. Then close Paypal case once seller has resolved issues with you outside of Paypal i.e ebay messaging.

I have about 38 days to escalate it with PayPal. If the seller doesn't respond soon, I definitely will.

Mar 30, 2014 at 3:12 AM Post #108,913 of 177,744

I'm going to quote you for giggles.

Some K-On! tracks are a bit bright on the Q701's... I can't imagine them being any less brighter on the K701's...

DP relevant

Chuunibyou Season 2 Final Episode

......pure evidence that this was just a money making season. 

But I figured out who that stalker was, so I've got that going for me, which is nice

Mar 30, 2014 at 3:17 AM Post #108,914 of 177,744
  DP relevant

But I figured out who that stalker was, so I've got that going for me, which is nice

I actually felt kinda bad for that girl... Then again, stalkers are pretty looked down upon.

P.S. Would have gone for the K701's! Except the Q701's were $100 cheaper and apparently more enjoyable to listen to at the time on reading headfi posts.

Mar 30, 2014 at 3:22 AM Post #108,915 of 177,744
  DP relevant

Ep 2:

Just to let you know that we don't really like people posting screenshots of anime spoilers. Just a little warning. Drop them in a spoiler tag or something. 

But thanks, didn't hit me until you just posted it. I kept wondering who/what it was

Users who are viewing this thread

Back