「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 19, 2014 at 3:41 AM Post #107,881 of 177,750
  Uh... I might be mistaken, but I don't think there's supposed to be any foam inside the pads like that in the first place...

Without looking at those with a better camera or a magnifying glass, I think it's hard to say what condition the foam is in. Looks pretty decent and about the same as mine though to be honest.

I think bits of the pads coming undone like that is normal, to be honest. My 507 pads didn't completely seal onto my set, but that may just be because I effed up the application process. I'm not too sure. :/

Do let me know how the lubricating works out for you. I haven't gotten around to it yet because I was advised against it by someone, but after looking around at the joints, I see no reason why it can't be lubricated, as long as the grease/oil isn't stuff that eats away at plastics...

Here it is on SR-404. I'm assuming the dust proof mesh also had a foam cover too but I guess for the SR-X07 they just changed it to a straight mesh?

But yeah, I'll probably use some graphite as that'd work really well. There's also silicone grease which is used for RC cars I believe. Just go down to any hobby shop and ask about it.

EDIT: Found some silicone lubricant in the garage, no more creaky Stax! On a side note, making a custom headband assembly would be a fun project sometime.

Mar 19, 2014 at 5:59 AM Post #107,883 of 177,750

Oculus Rift is backed by tons and tons of indie developers (HATSUNE MIKU SOFTWARE!!). I honestly wished big companies like Sony backed off for a bit, but then we can all just laugh and go along with the Oculus Rift.

I watched Coppelion, I don't read manga, because the people who read the manga gave it a 6.5 or less on MyAnimeList.
I give it an 8, it was unique, amazing, and downright eyecandy. The only reason it's not a 10 is due to the many out-of-place stuff thrown into there.

Exactly.

I dropped Coppelion after like five episodes.
It looks super good but is bursting with nonsensical BS.

It really is.

I still can't believe that I honestly overlooked two entire seasons of SZS!
I'm scum.

Mar 19, 2014 at 7:26 AM Post #107,886 of 177,750
It's okay, since you will later despair that SZS only have 3 seasons and 3 OVAs, while crap like "I can' believe my prepubescent stepsister (whoops spoiler lolololololololol) and her friends want my boner in their vajayjay" or "hurr durr male teen power fantasy online RPG in the real world for realzies" kept getting made. But that's business I guess.

Mar 19, 2014 at 7:50 AM Post #107,887 of 177,750
It's okay, since you will later despair that SZS only have 3 seasons and 3 OVAs, while crap like "I can' believe my prepubescent stepsister (whoops spoiler lolololololololol) and her friends want my boner in their vajayjay" or "hurr durr male teen power fantasy online RPG in the real world for realzies" kept getting made. But that's business I guess.

It's all about the moneyz :|

This is highly random.

http://kotaku.com/crimeas-attorney-general-spawns-anime-fan-art-1547001178

Mar 19, 2014 at 8:25 AM Post #107,889 of 177,750
I wonder if she knows about the unreasonable Japanese hype around her.
Don't know if I would feel honored or creeped out.

Mar 19, 2014 at 8:50 AM Post #107,891 of 177,750
Mar 19, 2014 at 8:55 AM Post #107,892 of 177,750

I still can't believe that I honestly overlooked two entire seasons of SZS!
I'm scum.

After you've watched everything you've missed, I highly suggest reading the last couple of chapters of SZS, since the manga has already finished.

I'm still very afraid to read that last arc I posted about.

Mar 19, 2014 at 10:13 AM Post #107,895 of 177,750

(o_O)

Mark my words Unity. Don't bother with the UE900. Why do you think I sold my pair? XD

Is that the one you have? O.o

Daww, moe moe kyun!

How would you compare it to my beloved GR07's?

No, I don't have one, I'm just being playful mate. However, I have seriously given thought to buying one just to trip people out. But then, being it's already besides me while I sleep, I might as well hug it. No no, just to trip people out I swear! :3

I usually hug a pillows anyways. Then again, those pillows don't cary the possibility of being sent to prison.

If I purchased one, the one linked would definitely be a top contender... for sure. I'm serious here BTW.

TMI

I haven't read or watch either version of it, I'm just repeating what my friend (who has similar tastes in manga as me) said about it. Messed up not as in the subject matter is taboo, but as in it ruined the good feelings built up by the story and left a bad taste in one's mouth.

No worries mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back