「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 19, 2014 at 2:53 AM Post #107,866 of 177,745

I.. Might have to watch that show now.

Do so, it's one of my favorites. Such a nice relaxing atmosphere. Plus the /a/ threads were amazing.

Also here's the guide to the best girl

Hmm, I'll see if I have time to watch it then. I first still need to finish Rewrite, catch up on last season's shows, this season's shows, and finish TTGL.

Also, new avatar, because tsundere girls are best girls.

Mar 19, 2014 at 2:57 AM Post #107,868 of 177,745
What's wrong with it? it opens and saves .doc

Well, I always use LaTeX anyway, but I'm seriously the only one who uses it here......
The only other people I know using LaTeX are my maths and physics professors.

Can LibreOffice read and do editing changes though? It's one thing to read and open .doc files, but it's different to read and write Microsoft Office-only features (that I know of).

Smiling at this mastering:

:D

Mar 19, 2014 at 3:01 AM Post #107,869 of 177,745
Mar 19, 2014 at 3:17 AM Post #107,872 of 177,745

Also, new avatar, because tsundere girls are best girls.

Wow, that's freakishly close to Lucia.
To be fair though, they were drawn by the same girl: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itaru_Hinoue
Not only that, but luckily their personalities are totally different.

Mar 19, 2014 at 3:21 AM Post #107,875 of 177,745

Well, she has classy taste. Expensive too haha

Of course!
She's pretty much the leader of Gaia Japan (at least during part of the Chihaya route she was) so I'm sure she can afford anything.
She also has a pretty high end PC too... 
rolleyes.gif

Mar 19, 2014 at 3:34 AM Post #107,879 of 177,745
  @mechgamer123

Oh by the way, here's those comparison pics for my Stax

Last surviving foam

Pads are coming off there

My only real prroblem with the condition is they're kinda creaky but that should be fixed once I lubricate it.

Uh... I might be mistaken, but I don't think there's supposed to be any foam inside the pads like that in the first place...

Without looking at those with a better camera or a magnifying glass, I think it's hard to say what condition the foam is in. Looks pretty decent and about the same as mine though to be honest.

I think bits of the pads coming undone like that is normal, to be honest. My 507 pads didn't completely seal onto my set, but that may just be because I effed up the application process. I'm not too sure. :/

Do let me know how the lubricating works out for you. I haven't gotten around to it yet because I was advised against it by someone, but after looking around at the joints, I see no reason why it can't be lubricated, as long as the grease/oil isn't stuff that eats away at plastics...

Mar 19, 2014 at 3:37 AM Post #107,880 of 177,745
Of course!
She's pretty much the leader of Gaia Japan (at least during part of the Chihaya route she was) so I'm sure she can afford anything.
She also has a pretty high end PC too... :rolleyes:

I should've remembered that. I finished rewrite after all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back