「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 20, 2014 at 10:19 AM Post #105,571 of 177,750
  i did mention that many like the V-shape though :p heheh

and yes i like TokuP, but sadly i didn't see any of these OPs cause i didn't watch these animes :3 i am too picky when it comes to anime XD another reason why i hate the typical shonen a lot @_@ and any repetitive animes without new ideas or "heavy" characters in it,

but i will give these a chance :3 i hope i like few , will get a FLAC and add them in the collection >=) 

YOU MEAN TO SAY YOU'RE NOT WATCHING KILL LA KILL????
WE'VE GOT A BLASPHEMER OVER HERE!!!!

jk, I'm not a huge fan of it either...

Oh btw, there's a miku ver of "Color" in the album "SPiCa"
Gotta love this artwork:

Feb 20, 2014 at 10:42 AM Post #105,573 of 177,750
  a lot or most of the people do so, but the super slacker me always want the all in one solution for the J-pop, thats why i did spend a lot of money and time testing :3 

but yes having many headphones for different genres is always good ^^ 

Try a 007mk1 or a modified 007A/mk2 with something like a KGSSHV/BHSE/DIY T2 powering it.

Slightly dark signature which is very forgiving of j-pop recordings, but still gives oodles of detail because of the electrostat speed/treble presentation. Normal dynamics with a slightly dark response just sounds a little too muddy IMO.

I've had the 007 for three years now, and I wouldn't trade it for anything, not even the 009. The life fiber synchronisation is strong for me! 
tongue.gif

It won't impress upon first listen, but that's exactly why I think it's so good, it just chews up whatever I throw at it without any of the Hi-Fi pantomime.

Feb 20, 2014 at 10:51 AM Post #105,574 of 177,750
I swear, one day I will own the complete Shibusa Shirazu discography!!! :xf_mad:
Once I'm a millionaire or something.....why are these stupid CDs so bloody expensive and hard to get?!
I guess it#s even difficult to get one for people who live in japan....

Feb 20, 2014 at 10:52 AM Post #105,575 of 177,750

Gotta love this artwork:

oh SPiCa is sure nice, i like how did Clean Tears did the remix with it, clean tears rocks :3 

and i did try kill la kill for 5 min , i did immediately know its not for me -.-'', its shonen with pure typical shonen taste man XD same feeling 3-4 min when i did open Diamon no Ace ... heheh i like comedy alot like gintama, and any comedy/ecchi unless it wont make me lol then its crappy fan service... senin wise Kaiji,code gears, FMA BH, Shiki and so many were epic for me :p i also watch drama but good one ofc, 

Try a 007mk1 or a modified 007A/mk2 with something like a KGSSHV/BHSE/DIY T2 powering it.

Slightly dark signature which is very forgiving of j-pop recordings, but still gives oodles of detail because of the electrostat speed/treble presentation. Normal dynamics with a slightly dark response just sounds a little too muddy IMO.

I've had the 007 for three years now, and I wouldn't trade it for anything, not even the 009. The life fiber synchronisation is strong for me! 
tongue.gif

It won't impress upon first listen, but that's exactly why I think it's so good, it just chews up whatever I throw at it without any of the Hi-Fi pantomime.

oh 1st time seeing these :3 time to search around XD thanks for the info :p 

Feb 20, 2014 at 11:06 AM Post #105,576 of 177,750
♥♥♥♥

Fuggit, this CD is absolutely worth $50 to me ♥
Lets see how long ot will take to get here....

Feb 20, 2014 at 11:09 AM Post #105,577 of 177,750

Gotta love this artwork:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uwcjNx_wvA

^Would that be it?

Good gawd where do I buy this song @_@

Edit: Nevermind. I'm quite a well experienced captain when I sail the seas into the bermuda triangle.

Feb 20, 2014 at 11:41 AM Post #105,579 of 177,750

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uwcjNx_wvA

^Would that be it?

Good gawd where do I buy this song @_@

Edit: Nevermind. I'm quite a well experienced captain when I sail the seas into the bermuda triangle.

give Clean Tear's SPiCa a try :p there is many remixes but the best one was from Clean Tears

Feb 20, 2014 at 11:52 AM Post #105,580 of 177,750

I've had the 007 for three years now, and I wouldn't trade it for anything, not even the 009. The life fiber synchronisation is strong for me! :p

Gah, I just realized I could get a 007 setup for the price of a Fitear CIEM (factoring in ticket prices). But then the 007 isn't good for portable needs. Andi can't take a 007 to NYC easily. Compromises...

Feb 20, 2014 at 12:14 PM Post #105,581 of 177,750
Gah, I just realized I could get a 007 setup for the price of a Fitear CIEM (factoring in ticket prices). But then the 007 isn't good for portable needs. Andi can't take a 007 to NYC easily. Compromises...

But if you get the Fitear, you'll be able to see lots of girlies in Japan, so that totally swings it in it's favour.

Feb 20, 2014 at 12:21 PM Post #105,582 of 177,750

But if you get the Fitear, you'll be able to see lots of girlies in Japan, so that totally swings it in it's favour.

Wut?
Since when are Fitears girlie magnets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back