「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 4, 2014 at 2:52 PM Post #103,846 of 177,750
Ah......... Astell Kern made a mistake and sent out my unit 
bigsmile_face.gif
 Lol, quite funny 
deadhorse.gif
 I don't mind actually. They are some really sick and nice people

Feb 4, 2014 at 3:53 PM Post #103,847 of 177,750
Well, if it isn't already apparent enough that global warming is real w/ all the tropical storms and funky weather, I wonder when the world will open its eyes. By then it'll be too late 
tongue.gif
 Hasta la vista florida. 

On another note, oh how government class is fun. Learn about how people just don't really care. 

Feb 4, 2014 at 3:54 PM Post #103,848 of 177,750
  Well, if it isn't already apparent enough that global warming is real w/ all the tropical storms and funky weather, I wonder when the world will open its eyes. By then it'll be too late 
tongue.gif
 Hasta la vista florida. 

Oh how government class is fun. 

Global Warming isn't real because the town I live in is really cold today.

.....said all the idiots I have read. 

Feb 4, 2014 at 3:57 PM Post #103,850 of 177,750
Worked on my photography skills and took this picture thinking of you guys. Building Gundam Wing Gunpla right now

I hope I got the lighting, aperature, and focus right

lol

jk

Here is the real one... I wasn't working on my photography skills by the way. Yes, the picture still sucks

Feb 4, 2014 at 4:00 PM Post #103,852 of 177,750
  Worked on my photography skills and took this picture thinking of you guys. Building Gundam Wing Gunpla right now

Soon you'll have a photography fetish. Like photo kano and kamiiro (if that's what it was) focus. STAHP BOWEI. DONT GO TO THE DARKSIDE. 

Or become one of those old perverts taking pics of young girls 
eek.gif
 saw lots of those in akiba

Feb 4, 2014 at 4:21 PM Post #103,855 of 177,750

You've got the right idea in your first image, believe it or not! It looks like a heavily damaged Gundam is being nuked, it's very moving. 
tongue.gif

Just gotta be a little more careful in the choice of background, the shipping box text is a little too distracting, and it takes away from the subject. increase the exposure, because while that photo is a good representation of what we'll see in real life if we were there, the point of a product photo is to showcase the product.

Feb 4, 2014 at 4:22 PM Post #103,856 of 177,750

Only way to enjoy anime when hungry

I found out that I can't focus watching a serious anime when I eat. It's alright though when I watch something really funny.

Feb 4, 2014 at 4:24 PM Post #103,857 of 177,750

You've got the right idea in your first image, believe it or not! It looks like a heavily damaged Gundam is being nuked, it's very moving. 
tongue.gif

Just gotta be a little more careful in the choice of background, the shipping box text is a little too distracting, and it takes away from the subject. increase the exposure, because while that photo is a good representation of what we'll see in real life if we were there, the point of a product photo is to showcase the product.

Lol......becuase....that was on purpose you see :D

lol

I found out that I can't focus watching a serious anime when I eat. It's alright though when I watch something really funny.

Yeah, I dont eat when watching serial stuff, just comedy

Feb 4, 2014 at 4:42 PM Post #103,858 of 177,750

Title: Assembler Programming made Easy

Oh my~  That's pretty hardcore.....
Think I'm gonna like this show just because cute girls + programming + magic.

What show is this?

Ah......... Astell Kern made a mistake and sent out my unit :bigsmile_face:  Lol, quite funny :deadhorse:  I don't mind actually. They are some really sick and nice people

Lol, why are they sick???

Only way to enjoy anime when hungry

Hunger is the best spice, as Spike says.
[rule]
Whoa, just got a $35 amazon gift card! What to buy now...

Feb 4, 2014 at 4:44 PM Post #103,859 of 177,750
  Global Warming isn't real because the town I live in is really cold today.

.....said all the idiots I have read. 

Word up!

Here is the real one... I wasn't working on my photography skills by the way. Yes, the picture still sucks

No it doesn't.

Feb 4, 2014 at 4:54 PM Post #103,860 of 177,750

Users who are viewing this thread

Back