「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 19, 2014 at 8:43 PM Post #102,107 of 177,750
  I can't hear past 16.5KHz as well

Ahh nice nice! What a good aniki you are! (unless he is the older brother)

Germany has unsafe labs? that sounds like America

Ahhh, I see. I for some reason imagine all the non-usa people in this thread having perfect American(Ohio news speak) accents but of course, that isn't the case

That's not cool if you ask me :/

He is the younger one :wink:
It wasn't really the the fault of the labs ****ty equipment but more of the tutor dude who simply told them the wrong instructions. Now my brother is going to have a yellow hand for the next two weeks or so :p
Good thing it wasn't anything serious.

Oh I wish I could speak without an accent. My last English teacher could speak with a perfect Oxford accent. Pretty impressive!
I'll find a way to get rid of my accent someday...and then I will learn to speak like a real Scotsman xD

Jan 19, 2014 at 8:47 PM Post #102,109 of 177,750
  That's not cool if you ask me :/

He is the younger one :wink:
It wasn't really the the fault of the labs ****ty equipment but more of the tutor dude who simply told them the wrong instructions. Now my brother is going to have a yellow hand for the next two weeks or so :p
Good thing it wasn't anything serious.

Oh I wish I could speak without an accent. My last English teacher could speak with a perfect Oxford accent. Pretty impressive!
I'll find a way to get rid of my accent someday...and then I will learn to speak like a real Scotsman xD

16.5K at our age is pretty normal. 17-18k is about what 'kids' hear anyway. 22 is what infants at some of their earliest stages can hear but it quickly goes to the 19's and subs past a bit of time.

In Amurica, the tutor or the school would be sued out of its last penny lol.

.....why a Scotsman......??.....Just wondering?

16.7 kHz at -45 dBFS for me.
~9:00 on the STAX volume potentiometer

I was just using Singen on my desktop Logitech speakers so nothing special.

Jan 19, 2014 at 9:01 PM Post #102,110 of 177,750
  .....why a Scotsman......??.....Just wondering?

Just imagine you could talk like Willy from the Simpsons all the damn time. That would be soooo cool.

Jan 19, 2014 at 9:11 PM Post #102,112 of 177,750
@Tom Yum Goong 
Dayum dude, from episodes 6-8 of Kill la Kill, there are a schiit ton of metaphors man. And I love them.

A lot dealing with social structure, differing from it completely (or on various levels), resolution of a person's will, place in society, and society's own holds on the person along with much much m ore.

Jan 19, 2014 at 9:26 PM Post #102,113 of 177,750
Is is possible to still watch the Evangelion story...without suffering through the series? I couldn't make it past the first few eps. Though I heard the End of Evangelion movie was great. Kind want to watch it but I need to build up my knowledge first.

...and wow, I never knew anime could be analyzed this deeply.

Jan 19, 2014 at 10:05 PM Post #102,114 of 177,750
  Ah. Well, it doesn't help that most of my Japanese skills come from anime...with no formal training. So stuff like that is kinda hard for me to follow. 

I also try to watch with nico comments streaming by. Some kanji are synonymous to some chinese characters (which I've forgotten alot of already), which makes it easier to follow.

Well, formal classes (elective in uni) didn't do really much for me, anime and light novel ftw~
I think the most important thing is to memorize and recognize the 50 basic characters, then you're good to go.

Orz I can't tolerant watching anime with DanMaku floating around..

Kill la Kill.. so far, the "cloth talks" is my main interest in the show, then perhaps Satsuki-sama =_=

Jan 19, 2014 at 10:11 PM Post #102,115 of 177,750
  Well, formal classes (elective in uni) didn't do really much for me, anime and light novel ftw~
I think the most important thing is to memorize and recognize the 50 basic characters, then you're good to go.

Orz I can't tolerant watching anime with DanMaku floating around..

Kill la Kill.. so far, the "cloth talks" is my main interest in the show, then perhaps Satsuki-sama =_=

I'm really really into Satsuki actually :D

Jan 19, 2014 at 10:41 PM Post #102,116 of 177,750

Anyway, I'm sad about what happened to Aya. I was PISSED, as well for her actions.

Her we have, waifu....and she gets in a scandal....da fuq

Does it really matter so much what she did? It's kind of her own personal business, IMO. I'm more pissed that because of Japanese traditions or whatever, she had to stop being a seiyuu. 

Someone posted this on FB and according to this video I can only hear up to 15KHz.
I do question the liability of it though....

Yeah, I think the video is probably just BS

@ASAP Science Video

MH1C produced a clicking sound at higher frequencies. 
tongue.gif
 Epic fail.

See previous comment.

Ehehehe, so this is a thread now too: http://www.head-fi.org/t/701129/moe-fi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back