「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 29, 2013 at 11:34 AM Post #96,226 of 177,750
So who did some Black Friday shopping? What was everyone's haul?

Nov 29, 2013 at 11:37 AM Post #96,227 of 177,750
  Buying RAM right now is is a bad idea, right?

And can someone explain to me what all this gibberish mean?
Is it important?
Do these values have to be the same as my other RAM sticks have?

CAS Latency (CL)

RAS-to-CAS-Delay (tRCD)

RAS-Precharge-Time (tRP)

Row-Active-Time (tRAS)

Those are memory access times, basically how long it takes for the RAM card to read/write data.
Most systems will support a range of those values, out of that range and the memory will glitch.
Do check before buying because memory glitches will likely cause BSoD or worse case, computer wont boot.

Nov 29, 2013 at 11:41 AM Post #96,229 of 177,750
I'll probably get a 64 GB microSD class 10 card and hope it works with the AK120, FiiO X3, and Sansa Clip Zip.

Pretty sure it'd work with them. I would be looking for a 64gb card too but office depot had that 20 bucks for a 64gb card a week or 2 back. Gonna make great stocking stuffer.

Nov 29, 2013 at 1:15 PM Post #96,232 of 177,750
Mmk cool cool. I was thinking of getting this from Best Buy.

Woah. Batteries + Bulbs shops are giving away free $50 LED lightbulbs for Black Friday. XD
Sheeet son. It's $150 and liquid cooled!

awesome!  Whenever I finish med school I plan on using all LED bulbs and fitting some solar panels on the roof.  ..... seems so fa away.

Amazon has it also for 35....the microsd that is.  if you dont want to hit the crowd at BB.

Nov 29, 2013 at 1:28 PM Post #96,235 of 177,750

Also, eve you dastardly devil:

LOL I wanna take course on networking too.....

Nah, this was just an optional lecture on RSA encryption that we had on Wednesday. Do look at the name used in the second bullet though :wink:

I'll probably get a 64 GB microSD class 10 card and hope it works with the AK120, FiiO X3, and Sansa Clip Zip.

Pretty sure it'd work with them. I would be looking for a 64gb card too but office depot had that 20 bucks for a 64gb card a week or 2 back. Gonna make great stocking stuffer.

Whaat, are you serious? Kinda makes me want to wait on getting one from Amazon now... >.>

So who did some Black Friday shopping? What was everyone's haul?

2.5TB of Samsung 840 pro 512Gbs. :wink:

Holy sheet, are you serious?????

Mmk cool cool. I was thinking of getting this from Best Buy.

Woah. Batteries + Bulbs shops are giving away free $50 LED lightbulbs for Black Friday. XD
Sheeet son. It's $150 and liquid cooled!

Woah, that's awesome!

Welp, went over to a friend's house last night and watched the first Madoka movie... Using my tablet... Hooked up to his projector...

(excuse the terribad panorama, lol)

And driving home, there was just a little bit of fog...

That is literally all I could see.

Nov 29, 2013 at 1:31 PM Post #96,237 of 177,750

XD
My mom keeps thinking the WiiU is a handheld console.

LOL, funny you mention that, because there was someone at the airport who was basically using their WiiU as a handheld. They had the system in a bag, plugged into a wall outlet, and they were using the controller to watch TV and play some games...

Nov 29, 2013 at 1:35 PM Post #96,238 of 177,750
  Isn't the third madoka movie the only one that matters?

Sort of? The first two are supposedly just recaps. I was pretty impressed with movie 1 though. In a little over 2 hours, they went through the first 8 episodes up to where
Sayaka turns into a witch
and cut out maybe three moderately important scenes, all while completely redoing all the backgrounds to add more detail, and probably redrawing the characters as well?
I'll be watching movie 2 on Saturday probably. I'm curious how they're gonna use an hour and 50 minutes to sum up the last four episodes...

Nov 29, 2013 at 2:21 PM Post #96,239 of 177,750
[CONTENTEMBED=/t/586040/official-asian-anime-manga-and-music-lounge/96240#post_10020428 layout=inline]Quote:[/CONTENTEMBED]
XD

LOL, funny you mention that, because there was someone at the airport who was basically using their WiiU as a handheld. They had the system in a bag, plugged into a wall outlet, and they were using the controller to watch TV and play some games...

Hahaha. That's just awesome!
This game is super fun, but the stylus portion is hard to use.

Lol my dad just got another one of those $50 liquid cooled LED lightbulbs.

Nov 29, 2013 at 2:27 PM Post #96,240 of 177,750

XD

Hahaha. That's just awesome!
This game is super fun, but the stylus portion is hard to use.

Wait, what game is that?

Oh, and for icing on the cake, he works at Microsoft! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back