「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 23, 2013 at 9:22 PM Post #93,137 of 177,750
Holy schiit!! One of the sushi places near the university had freaking tube amps, receivers, and record players. Freaking mcintosh ampppsss!!! :-o

/orgasm

lol WUT?
biggrin.gif

so random~

Oct 23, 2013 at 10:17 PM Post #93,139 of 177,750
Holy schiit!! One of the sushi places near the university had freaking tube amps, receivers, and record players. Freaking mcintosh ampppsss!!! :-o

/orgasm

Dang, I need to bring my camera when we go there! 
eek.gif

Oct 23, 2013 at 10:26 PM Post #93,141 of 177,750
Do they actually let you listen to any of that gear with your own music? 
blink.gif

Oct 23, 2013 at 11:57 PM Post #93,144 of 177,750
I've been lurking around head-fi for over a year now and just discovered this thread lol

Oct 24, 2013 at 12:15 AM Post #93,145 of 177,750
  I've been lurking around head-fi for over a year now and just discovered this thread lol

Same!!!

I have been posting on Head-Fi for about 2 years and only found this thread two days ago! 

Man! What a coincidence.

Tips: Avoid the Washington Husky gals, they bite 
rolleyes.gif

Oct 24, 2013 at 12:15 AM Post #93,146 of 177,750
I see what you did there Amazon... -_-

Probably works better than Air too. :p

Same!!!
I have been posting on Head-Fi for about 2 years and only found this thread two days ago! 

Yes Panda, it's not like anyone could just scroll through the thread and find your prints all over it. :rolleyes:

Dota stuff: I think I need to sell my immortal TI3 Dragon courier. Not like I'm using it much these days. I'll keep the DragonClaw Hook though. :wink:

Oct 24, 2013 at 12:51 AM Post #93,147 of 177,750
I mostly listen to J-core and besides a few close irl friends I don't really know other people that listen to it, so if anyone here does maybe we can talk :D
Discovering Japanese electronic music was totally blind luck and completely changed what I listen to - IMO a lot of this stuff is mastered amazingly

Oct 24, 2013 at 12:53 AM Post #93,148 of 177,750

Do they actually let you listen to any of that gear with your own music? 
blink.gif

I dunno. I doubt it, but I didn't get a chance to talk to the head sushi chef/owner. The server said that he's sold some of them for a few thousand dollars though.

Dayum... I guess that's how you know the stuff is good?

Welcome aboard!

Tips: Avoid the Washington Husky gals, they bite 
rolleyes.gif

Hehe, only if you provoke us :p

I see what you did there Amazon... -_-

Probably works better than Air too.
tongue.gif
Same!!!

Yes Panda, it's not like anyone could just scroll through the thread and find your prints all over it.
rolleyes.gif

Dota stuff: I think I need to sell my immortal TI3 Dragon courier. Not like I'm using it much these days. I'll keep the DragonClaw Hook though.
wink.gif

Nah, iPad air will probably be just as fast if not faster.

Lol yeah, he has the third post or something like that in this thread...

Oct 24, 2013 at 12:58 AM Post #93,149 of 177,750
I watched SAO and immediately fell in love with the Aincrad plotline so I had to download the SAO OST, in FLAC of course.

Oct 24, 2013 at 1:02 AM Post #93,150 of 177,750
Probably works better than Air too.
tongue.gif

Yes Panda, it's not like anyone could just scroll through the thread and find your prints all over it.
rolleyes.gif

Dota stuff: I think I need to sell my immortal TI3 Dragon courier. Not like I'm using it much these days. I'll keep the DragonClaw Hook though.
wink.gif

my paw prints!!? gasp!
  I mostly listen to J-core and besides a few close irl friends I don't really know other people that listen to it, so if anyone here does maybe we can talk :D
Discovering Japanese electronic music was totally blind luck and completely changed what I listen to - IMO a lot of this stuff is mastered amazingly

Most of us here are more into Jpop but all J or A is fine with us lol

Dayum... I guess that's how you know the stuff is good?

Welcome aboard!

Hehe, only if you provoke us :p

Nah, iPad air will probably be just as fast if not faster.

Lol yeah, he has the third post or something like that in this thread...

Provotion is easy :)

I watched SAO and immediately fell in love with the Aincrad plotline so I had to download the SAO OST, in FLAC of course.

Yeah, the series was quite fun to watch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back