「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 17, 2013 at 4:38 AM Post #90,107 of 177,750

Actually, I got two. :p

One of my customers had two Intel 320 series 120GB SSDs laying around, so he gave them to me and told me to put one in his PS3 and one in my netbook.

lol one of us will take one (I already have one so somebody else).

I'm putting it in my netbook *** -_-

^ great :D

Wow, what a weird game.

So it is some kind of vampire hunting-shopping simulation-brawler-otaku culture game set in Akihabara and it seems like you kill people by....ripping their clothes off?

It's weird.

That's.... Interesting, I guess?

Actually, I got two. :p

One of my customers had two Intel 320 series 120GB SSDs laying around, so he gave them to me and told me to put one in his PS3 and one in my netbook.

Yup, that's what I usually have to do with smartphone photos as well. It seems so awkward to move your hand and touch the screen while trying to keep your phone perfectly stable... -_-

Awesome. I only have a 256GB Samsung for my main system but that do come in pretty handy.

The Xperia Z1 has a dedicated capture button so that should be an alternative to the annoying touch capture.

Must find a download link for that game when it comes out... Anyone know some Japanese ddl/torrnt sites? XP

Nice. I haven't invested in anything more than a 120, but with this all my boot drives will be flash based :D

http://imgur.com/a/F400R

"Fasting" by Hisashi Eguchi

The Shingeki EDs seem to be better than their OPs.

All the EDs and OPs suck :p

ERMAHGHERD!

Gonna be meeting and applying for internships from:
Cirrus Logic
Analog Digital
Intel
Microsoft
Texas Instruments
General Dynamics Electric Boat
Amazon
Dominion Nuclear
Motorolla

Wow, nice!

Seems the thread moves nowhere near as fast without you...

I'm digging this! Get done doing stuff all day and I only have to read 15 posts!

Atom and I finished sakurasou, 10/10. Would've been 11 but there still isn't an ending or a chosen love interest.

We also blazed through 8 episodes of Little Busters. It's sticking fairly close to the VN, barring a few constraints of the medium. Why did you guys drop this? It's awesome! :D

Sep 17, 2013 at 8:58 AM Post #90,110 of 177,750
Rather random but applicalble, 

how do you guys feel about copy & pasteing when writing code... starting to get into passing arguments and modules in my intro programming class and I don't really copy and paste that much, I find it equally as fast to type and correct rather than fumble with my mouse to highlight the code and then paste it and read over to make the corrections?

Found an article with some examples of very simple copyPaste errors my question is, should I just stick with typeing and correcting or get in a habbit of... safe copy n paste editing? 

Sep 17, 2013 at 9:23 AM Post #90,112 of 177,750

how do you guys feel about copy & pasteing when writing code... starting to get into passing arguments and modules in my intro programming class and I don't really copy and paste that much, I find it equally as fast to type and correct rather than fumble with my mouse to highlight the code and then paste it and read over to make the corrections?

Found an article with some examples of very simple copyPaste errors my question is, should I just stick with typeing and correcting or get in a habbit of... safe copy n paste editing? 

:O I ask my first code realted question and it was ignored... xD wow you guys must be sleepy! Ur always talking code on here

Sep 17, 2013 at 10:03 AM Post #90,115 of 177,750
  First time using MATLAB. Plots arent that pretty... :frowning2:
I might just have MATLAB do the calculations and I'll draw the graphs using Tikz.

Well I am a soldier and not a coder

Sadly, it seems all the coders like my self are in class >.> 

Sep 17, 2013 at 11:26 AM Post #90,116 of 177,750
  Check this out.

The song that originally came out of 8-track can be heard again with the new 2013 Ghibli movie  T_T

( skip to 1:24 )
https://youtube.googleapis.com/v/GkUfKOymZD8&autoplay=1

The video title says that he recorded it ONTO the 8track though. You can see that on the 8track he wrote "Recorded on August 6 2013".
But this song is, apparently, a song that Arai Yumi wrote when she was still in middle school or high school when a friend or classmate passed away. So it is an older song no doubt, but this 8track was dubbed only last month.

Great song though, huh? First thing I did after watching the movie is buy this song on iTunes. My first iTunes purchase in fact lol.

I might just have MATLAB do the calculations and I'll draw the graphs using Tikz.

We usually just make Matlab solve the answers and then we replot on Excel. Not that Excel makes prettier graphs, just easier to write reports out of em.

Speaking of MATLAB--help please! Q_Q
I really don't remember crap about matrices and arrays...
How do you use MATLAB to solve an X by X matrix with X unknowns? If anyone can show me with a smaller sized example I'd be really grateful... my upcoming project will need probably along the lines of 40x40 sized matrix and I really don't remember how...

Sep 17, 2013 at 11:28 AM Post #90,117 of 177,750

I think copy-paste is good in some applications, but typing it out really helps you understand the code more in addition to finding any errors along the way.

Yeah MATLAB plots aren't very pretty.
You can have:
Code:
plot(x, y1, 'ro');
Hold on
plot(x, y2, 'ko');

To plot red and black circles instead of the line. XD

Sep 17, 2013 at 12:08 PM Post #90,118 of 177,750
  Speaking of MATLAB--help please! Q_Q
I really don't remember crap about matrices and arrays...
How do you use MATLAB to solve an X by X matrix with X unknowns? If anyone can show me with a smaller sized example I'd be really grateful... my upcoming project will need probably along the lines of 40x40 sized matrix and I really don't remember how...

What do you mean by solving a matrix?
you mean a system of linear equations with X unknowns?

Sep 17, 2013 at 12:20 PM Post #90,119 of 177,750
  What do you mean by solving a matrix?
you mean a system of linear equations with X unknowns?

Well basically I'll have equations like

23A + 0.132B + 8.34C = 0
0.28C + 19D + 12E = 0

same amount of unknown variables as equations. Need MATLAB to solve and find what
A, B, C, D, E,etc... are equal to.

(I'll post the actual equations when I get them done by hand... it's gonna be super long tho)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back