「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 12, 2013 at 8:40 PM Post #86,251 of 177,750
Quote:
Rewrite's common route was lots of fun, especially scenes with Yoshino (basically he's like Clannad's Sunohara, but less pathetic and more badass). I think you'll really enjoy it, especially if you liked Little Buster's common route.

Isn't the memorial edition of TA the same, but with just the ero scenes removed? The ero scenes right at the start of the TA were really lame -_-.

I don't use FB and I don't log on Skype much, but I'll join the Skype group :D

Ah nice. Sounds like I'll like it then.
Probably my favorite scene in Little Busters was the night Riki goes to the girl's dorms for a sleepover XD
From what I've heard, the memorial edition of TA has a "happy end" or true route or whatever it's called. You serious? The ero scenes at the beginning of the game were freaking hilarious! No, they would be horrible for fapping, but what happens right after is always hilarious! :D
Sweet. Another member on Skype!
Quote:
Oh, and there was Planetarian too, so that makes 5 Key VNs.

Planetarian was probably the saddest VN I've played. The ending was really depressing even though I totally saw it coming.

Aug 12, 2013 at 8:41 PM Post #86,252 of 177,750
Aug 12, 2013 at 8:43 PM Post #86,253 of 177,750
I somehow want to read this:

http://www.japanator.com/70-year-old-father-makes-big-debut-at-summer-comiket-29367.phtml

Will probably never happen though :/

Aug 12, 2013 at 9:22 PM Post #86,254 of 177,750
Quote:
Ah nice. Sounds like I'll like it then.
Probably my favorite scene in Little Busters was the night Riki goes to the girl's dorms for a sleepover XD
From what I've heard, the memorial edition of TA has a "happy end" or true route or whatever it's called. You serious? The ero scenes at the beginning of the game were freaking hilarious! No, they would be horrible for fapping, but what happens right after is always hilarious! :D
Sweet. Another member on Skype!
Planetarian was probably the saddest VN I've played. The ending was really depressing even though I totally saw it coming.

Ohh, yeah that's right, there was supposed to be another ending in the memorial edition. I only remembered that all the memorial edition VNs were non 18+. Hmm yeah I agree that the scenes afterwards were hilarious... but seriously, Tomoya could have done so many things to prevent Takafumi from entering xD. 

Did you play Dungeons & Takafumis? I didn't bother playing it after the tutorial :x

Aug 12, 2013 at 9:57 PM Post #86,255 of 177,750
Quote:
This basically. Although I'd say that Wing MSs borders on stupid OP too, but SEED just went ****faced OP, as is 00 for that matter...

They went in with 00 in a different way.
MCs had OP gear but substandard pilots in S1. In S2 the army totally beefed up their armament and was pretty much able to overwhelm Celestial Being. So in terms of OP, it was ridiculous but everyone else was too at some point.

Flags are awesome.

Quote:
Don't remember there being hours of text in GGX lol. But yeah, stories have always been delivered via very simplistic means. I think MK 9 was the first to change it up with its fleshed out 10+ hour SP campaign with cutscenes etc. DOA5 was alright too. Looking forward to Xrd, the cel shading and fluidity in that is very impressive

I don't remember GG that much lol. Did it have a Story Mode? or just Arcade.. cause arcade doesn't have much text.

Aug 12, 2013 at 10:02 PM Post #86,256 of 177,750
Back home now and eaten!

Dayum, big day of shopping today. -_-

BOUGHT SO MUCH nice bedding, sheets, comforters and what not. :)

Memory Foam ventilated matress topper, 500 count comforter and 400 count sheets etc etc. Not too pricey/fancy but still better than the standard really hard and sandy bedding people have.

Aug 12, 2013 at 10:04 PM Post #86,257 of 177,750
Quote:

Otakon in a nutshell. Will post pics later.

Comiket in a nutshell

^DAY ONE. I came late, and THIS MUCH PEOPLE. A first for summer comiket day 1 according to stats.

^me actually waiting in line on DAY 2. I came a little over 3 hours early, and look how far I am lining up at! Plus there's another entrance with just as many people. And this doesn't even show how wide the freakin line up was. Wow...

Both of those days peaked at over 38 degrees Celsius apparently. Gotta say I never sweat that much in my life... my whole T-shirt was wet, that even my pants got wet and it looked as if I pee'd in my pants lol.
At least I picked up all the stuff I wanted (and extras). Gosh spent so much money at comiket + after comiket buying up used and C84 stuff I failed to pick up.

Pictures of the stuff I managed to grab... maybe once I'm back in my own room in Canada. Only one of them had a bit of eros in there but still not taking those out in the open. (And one of the most important one got slightly water damaged on the edge ToT so sad...)

Aug 12, 2013 at 10:20 PM Post #86,263 of 177,750
Aug 12, 2013 at 11:19 PM Post #86,264 of 177,750
Quote:
....The biggest anime fair in the world
dayum, you bought a lot

You speak Japanese? Or do you not need to speak much Japanese to get around and buy stuff?
good one :0

You don't need to know Japanese. Just use the universal Otaku language of heavily exhaling and inhaling through your nose while looking at a product and they'll know what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back