「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 12, 2013 at 2:44 PM Post #86,207 of 177,750
Quote:
Quote:
Lmao... Why would I email TL wiki??? Furthermore, How the hell would I get their phone number? 
blink.gif

Wait, you thought they had someone you could call for a walkthrough? Like live support agents for helping you through the game? While that would be awesome, I don't think that's realistic. Also, I don't think any licensing company for VNs would have the money to export their customer service to India....
Furthermore, unfortunately, none of the Key games are licensed in America... 
frown.gif

Thus why I said "fuggit" and imported almost all their games about 2 months ago...

With that rant out of the way (sorry bowei, I just mean that in jest, nothing serious :wink: ), thanks to my full-on hikkomori mode today, I was able to get through all of Kuruguya's route today! I might just be able to beat this game by the end of the week after starting the game more than 9 weeks ago!
Also, the ED for this route is exceptional just like the other ED songs, and the whole soundtrack really.

You must be a huge KEY fan

but wait, if this is from japan, how is it in English?

I am! 
biggrin.gif

It was only $75 for all those VNs and cool stuff though! *not including shipping*
Pfft, I don't even have a CD drive on that computer... Thus I still downloaded the games from Chase's site. But I theoretically could just install the Japanese game and then install an English patch. Problem is that all the patches for the games are not for the memorial editions of each game... 
rolleyes.gif

Quote:
@yandere
oh god this is soo eff'ed up......

and i'm trying to eat my omelet rice right now.....

LOLOLOLOL that's sooo nasty
Quote:
Quote:
@yandere
oh god this is soo eff'ed up......

and i'm trying to eat my omelet rice right now.....

ugghhh... I dont feel like eating while watching
them have sex with her intestines hanging out of her...
think i'm gonna puke....

LOL
Quote:
Quote:
Show me pic. I don't quite believe you're throwing up. In fact, I think you quite enjoy the profanity of those scenes. At least, I know I would.

pic of what? me throwing up?

nah, throwing up is a hyperbole of feeling sick trying to eat saya sauce while watching this.

FTFY! :p

Oh look, it's a picture of Eve at the head-fi meet in Cali except definitely probably not

Aug 12, 2013 at 2:49 PM Post #86,208 of 177,750
Quote:
I am! 
biggrin.gif

It was only $75 for all those VNs and cool stuff though! *not including shipping*
Pfft, I don't even have a CD drive on that computer... Thus I still downloaded the games from Chase's site. But I theoretically could just install the Japanese game and then install an English patch. Problem is that all the patches for the games are not for the memorial editions of each game... 
rolleyes.gif

LOL

Oh look, it's a picture of Eve at the head-fi meet in Cali except definitely probably not

So...those disks are kinda...useless :frowning2: Well at the very least you do have some legal authenticity now :)

Lol....that is REALLY cheap...seriously, stuff in Japan is uber expensive. Getting a name brand Key Anniversary all game set for $75 with extra's is really cheap.

Hi evey. 

Aug 12, 2013 at 3:03 PM Post #86,211 of 177,750
Quote:
Quote:
I am! 
biggrin.gif

rolleyes.gif

LOL

So...those disks are kinda...useless :frowning2: Well at the very least you do have some legal authenticity now :)

Lol....that is REALLY cheap...seriously, stuff in Japan is uber expensive. Getting a name brand Key Anniversary all game set for $75 with extra's is really cheap.

Hi evey. 

Yeah, it's pretty much to say not all gaijin pirate everything...
Not to mention, like you said, $75 for 6 limited edition Key games, a t-shirt, mug, limited edition artbook and 24 posters is an incredibly good deal.
I won't talk about how it cost me $65 to get it shipped to me though... :X
Quote:
ibaTkYioqnQRrb.jpg

(not mine)

LOL, maybe I should finally upgrade my utorrent so I can see some of these ads! 
biggrin.gif

Aug 12, 2013 at 3:12 PM Post #86,214 of 177,750
Aug 12, 2013 at 3:15 PM Post #86,216 of 177,750
Quote:
What the actual fk indeed. This is surprisingly boring and easy to make puns off. I mean, I'd be bursting my intestines out laughing if the puns are a bit harder to make.

And this

Best OP ever! :D

Aug 12, 2013 at 3:18 PM Post #86,217 of 177,750
Wow, $75 for the Key Anni (well $65 shpping, but still...). I'm jealous :p. Hmm the Little Busters music wasn't too memorable for me, but I really like Alicemagic, and its remixes. Out of the four Key VNs (Rewrite, Clannad, Tomoyo After, Little Busters) that I read, I liked Rewrite the most. Tomoyo After though, was possibly the saddest VN that I've read.

My friend told me he got me some Touhou goodies from C84, but he won't tell me what they are! Then he's going to Puerto Rico right after he comes back to NY so he won't be back until August 21st :frowning2:. Ahhh suspense! And dx50.

Aug 12, 2013 at 3:25 PM Post #86,219 of 177,750
Quote:

That is just too cute :D

But sooo true.
God could have been the guy who made Pokemon a real thing...
What did we get instead? Malaria, AIDS etc.
Thanks God!
Quote:
And dx50.

Ohh yes, DX50 :)
Can't wait for more infos!
These sneeky people and their guerilla marketing crap...be more like Fiio, iBasso!

Aug 12, 2013 at 3:28 PM Post #86,220 of 177,750
Quote:
Wow, $75 for the Key Anni (well $65 shpping, but still...). I'm jealous :p. Hmm the Little Busters music wasn't too memorable for me, but I really like Alicemagic, and its remixes. Out of the four Key VNs (Rewrite, Clannad, Tomoyo After, Little Busters) that I read, I liked Rewrite the most. Tomoyo After though, was possibly the saddest VN that I've read.

My friend told me he got me some Touhou goodies from C84, but he won't tell me what they are! Then he's going to Puerto Rico right after he comes back to NY so he won't be back until August 21st :frowning2:. Ahhh suspense! And dx50.

more than Alternative or g-sen?
eek.gif

gotta play that someday.... do I have to play clannad first? I've only watched the anime (which sucks imo)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back