「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 7, 2013 at 6:27 PM Post #77,926 of 177,745
Got Wreck it Ralph (Blu Ray) for rental tonight

It was a good movie. Well executed. Until the ending. 

Disney has moved slightly to not enforce stereotypes that indoctrinate the future kids. 

But the ending.....
Princess's? Ok its fine. A bit of princess thingy does have steretypes and makes the genration feel like they may have to be like one

But that was fine, nothing bad.

But let's not forget who Disney really is. A major corporation owning multiple sub companies such as ABC, ESPN, and Marvel with millions invested in lobbying for U.S government.

The last theme they added to the show of changing the title of a monarchy to a constitutional democracy was just a shake my head moment. 

It further enforces to kids that it is the 'right' thing to do. That the other way is always bad(as seen by the evil king and his control). Indoctrination in media today. 

It's not exactly backed by the government. But this is exactly the state of American propaganda today. Where the deliverance of it is mainly from companies and groups in America who have previously been indoctrinated and are supporting the propaganda that media gives nowadays. Media itself has developed its own 'propaganda' nowdays in this 21st century. This allows it to not be called 'propaganda' trully, whilst it truly is. 

Jun 7, 2013 at 6:37 PM Post #77,927 of 177,745
I actually liked that anime.
It was fluffy.

Jun 7, 2013 at 7:31 PM Post #77,929 of 177,745
Quote:
Summer feels wonderful. I guess it's also partly cause of head-fi, but summer feels wonderful.

Sooo....you mean Australia does not have 365 days of summer per year?
Well, there goes my world view.

No but srsly, I totaly understand what you mean (except for the "partly cause of head-fi" part).
Really enjoying the 23°C here in Germany!

Jun 7, 2013 at 7:35 PM Post #77,930 of 177,745
Quote:
Sooo....you mean Australia does not have 365 days of summer per year?
Well, there goes my world view.

No but srsly, I totaly understand what you mean (except for the "partly cause of head-fi" part).
Really enjoying the 23°C here in Germany!

Glorious. Weather of Europe in general when I went there for a month (excluding Venezia, Rome, and other parts of Italy). 

You know the location is for the sake of imitating wink 
tongue.gif

Ikr? Community here is wonderful. 

Jun 7, 2013 at 8:43 PM Post #77,937 of 177,745
Nah, the sheer weight have snapped his neck before he can hear the sound.

Jun 7, 2013 at 8:45 PM Post #77,938 of 177,745
Just wrote an angry letter to Gamefly for BREAKING MY BAUWLLLS!. 

I've had issue both times with Gamefly now.

Hello Gamefly. I am not happy with this incident. I had many places to buy from with the same price where yours was only minutely lower. Your representatives friendly comments on Reddit's game deals thread prompted me to buy more games from Gamefly. But I now see that this was a mistake. I have now had two problems regarding a very late delivery of product keys for my games. I bought the game to play it as soon as possible and this has changed my plans and my friends for the entire night. Your client's service to games which require STEAM keys has been low and have required my attention to the issue both times.   
This is a legitimate order and I authorize it. Gamefly as a Steam key game re-seller is bordering on my blacklist. 

These comments are in no way directed towards you support staff at Gamefly who courteously and bravely respond to these responses. You guys get this day in and day out. Gamefly's lack of attention to rectifying their ordering and key delivery process is causing this and I am not happy with them. I hope you at support have a lovely day and that Gamefly in general delivers prompt response to preventing such issues from happening to their main target audience in the future. 

Jun 8, 2013 at 12:30 AM Post #77,940 of 177,745

Users who are viewing this thread

Back