「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 25, 2013 at 5:24 PM Post #76,247 of 177,745
Oh man. What a day. Almost done with school. Almost done. YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

summa. summa. yes. yes. yes.summa season. summa everything. Too bad my year was wasted with classes where I didn't learn much. English is the epitome of learning nothing LOL. 

May 25, 2013 at 5:28 PM Post #76,248 of 177,745
Quote:
Oh man. What a day. Almost done with school. Almost done. YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

summa. summa. yes. yes. yes.summa season. summa everything. Too bad my year was wasted with classes where I didn't learn much. English is the epitome of learning nothing LOL. 

I'm gonna be mean and tell you I finished school
wink.gif

Really? English language was ok, English literature on the other hand SUCKED.
We learned about the origin of the language and how it evolved.
we also learned 1337 speak
biggrin.gif

May 25, 2013 at 5:31 PM Post #76,250 of 177,745
Quote:
I'm gonna be mean and tell you I finished school
wink.gif

Really? English language was ok, English literature on the other hand SUCKED.

lol. I haven't learned anything of value in ALL of high school english. Top 1% of schools in america. Can't teach english the way it needs to be taught for jack schiit. What the schools need are grammar. And there isn't enough of it. Read every paper by peers. lol. Error. W/e. Idrc. I'm almost done with the nonsense. College board even remade the AP bio exam where it CATERS to people who didn't take bio and could possible get a 5. It was english comprehension. College board doesn't know what it's doing anymore. Biology is supposed to be content based, not reading comprehension. Just as english is about grammar, not finding the meaning behind a wooden fish or some worthless schiit.

May 25, 2013 at 5:38 PM Post #76,253 of 177,745
I find it amusing that I dropped out of school junior year, took the GED after being out of school for 5 years, didn't study at all for the tests, and scored a 3000, including 98% in English, and 95% in math.

High-school is laughable.

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 2

May 25, 2013 at 5:39 PM Post #76,254 of 177,745
Quote:
I'm from Tucson.

Well welcome to the thread :D

I see. Those be some nice lookin mountains.

Event? O, assuming it's the message that's already there and is ready to be sent b/c it's been programmed.

I find it amusing that I dropped out of school junior year, took the GED after being out of school for 5 years, didn't study at all for the tests, and scored a 3000, including 98% in English, and 95% in math.

High-school is laughable.

:0 dang meng. What'd you do in the 5 year period? And nice. 

May 25, 2013 at 5:41 PM Post #76,255 of 177,745
Quote:
That explains it, I've never watched Wing.

You should if you liked Seed
Quote:
Wing is the second best for solid storyline and lore IMO. SEED (both series), and the 00 verse isn't as solid. Of course the Universal Century 'verse is the most solid and developed by virtue of being the first Gundam series.

I last saw Wing 5 years ago, but remember it being pretty solid. A lot more solid than Seed and 00. However, the frequent re-use of the same scenes in Wing do take some points off.

Quote:
Listening to kalafina 5th anniversary live with my new pioneer se-a1000.

Amazing presentation of live music. Best I've heard in anything under 300!

Oh hai, welcome
Quote:
crème de la crème of the package:

Nice

I saw Gundam Seed when I was about 8-9.

I saw Freedom Gundam at 10 and from then on. I loved the look of it.

8 years later, and I have finally built my own!
(I spent 20 min just getting it to this 'stance' without falling.)

May 25, 2013 at 5:47 PM Post #76,258 of 177,745
Quote:
What grade is your Freedom Gundam? Some kits have a base included for "flying" poses. Like the pink Striker my friend bought.

Real Grade, no stand with this one :/ I can't imagine it would anyway as it would lose money. The Desitny I saw did have a stand included though.

This was $35 USD with free shipping or about 1092rubles
Quote:
I see 2 boxes... 

Which ones? The big ones or small ones? What about them?

They aren't actually supporting the Freedom. They are there in case it falls backwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back