「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 8, 2013 at 5:49 PM Post #74,146 of 177,750
Quote:
I played vindi for a bit until it got repetitive. I have to agree it is a pretty game. Ragdoll physics too, if you like that sort of thing.

Skyrim still has the best ragdolls.

May 8, 2013 at 6:08 PM Post #74,148 of 177,750
Quote:
I played vindi for a bit until it got repetitive. I have to agree it is a pretty game. Ragdoll physics too, if you like that sort of thing.

Oh and got to LOVE their customer service. 

I'm definitely not feeling bitter or anything. lost 40k NX by some hacker and they still haven't even touched the issue, ticket's been open for 2 yrs

May 8, 2013 at 6:27 PM Post #74,149 of 177,750
blah, I can never quote you for some reason, Is this real life?

Thankfully, Blizzard support was always great for WoW, but then again, it is quite an expensive game.

I still think the Chinese WoW hackers are the best hackers in the world.
tongue.gif

I've had 4-5 friends get their accounts hacked, and they aren't dumdum's either.

May 8, 2013 at 6:36 PM Post #74,150 of 177,750
Quote:
Quote:
Ah, yup. I've heard of Burbank...
Not sure where it is on a map though >_>

Right next to Hollywood and Universal Studios
smily_headphones1.gif

Haha, alright. I'm hopefully going to be going on a tour of Hollywood while I'm there. Maybe I'll see you around? 
ph34r.gif

Quote:
Does this thread needs more gif?

May 8, 2013 at 7:16 PM Post #74,151 of 177,750
Quote:

Oh and got to LOVE their customer service. 

I'm definitely not feeling bitter or anything. lost 40k NX by some hacker and they still haven't even touched the issue, ticket's been open for 2 yrs

People who play Nexon games are self-proclaimed masochists. I played Dragon Nest for quite a bit after I was done with Vindictus, I still log on from time to time.

Quote:
Haha, alright. I'm hopefully going to be going on a tour of Hollywood while I'm there. Maybe I'll see you around? 
ph34r.gif

People who live here would say this is normal but...I've never been to the Hollywood walk of Fame, I've gone to Universal Studios maybe twice in my whole life, ditto with Disneyland. It's just...there. lol

May 8, 2013 at 7:31 PM Post #74,153 of 177,750
Quote:

he posted it yesterday.

Ok guys the instructions on the VST thread are outdated so here it is for simple one's

You need
foobar
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=84947 (wiki- http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?title=Foobar2000:Components/VST_adapter)
http://www.toneboosters.com/download/ (get x86, doesn't matter if you have x64 system)

Now go to foobar, and go to hydrogen audio. Download the stable release. Instal it in foobar. Restart foobar. Now download the tone boosters and move to a folder anywhere. Now open up foobar hit CTRL+P to open up prefrences(remember, the hydrogenaudio plugin VST.dbl or something should be installed by now). now in "components" section click the drop down arrow. See the VST Plugins place? Now add the VSTS from the toneboosters folder. I added all the one's that said "isone" and then reverb and "omnisone" and also "timemachine" 

for original plugins:
http://audioz.info/audiosoft/10016-jeroen-breebaart-isone-pro-vst-v101.html

Try these too...and wow..these sound like I have studio monitor's...but I don't!!!!

http://www.head-fi.org/t/586040/official-asian-anime-manga-and-music-lounge/4995#post_8316694

I want to kiss myself from last year!~

Thankfully I posted the instructions so I can now do the same thing!

May 8, 2013 at 7:40 PM Post #74,154 of 177,750
Rarely do I dislike Voca P creations. But I just can't seem to like Kemu, although his newest song is still popular 
[font= 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro']

敗北の少年

[/font]

May 8, 2013 at 7:56 PM Post #74,155 of 177,750
Quote:
Rarely do I dislike Voca P creations. But I just can't seem to like Kemu, although his newest song is still popular 
[font= 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro']

敗北の少年

[/font]

waz the art from? I'm not sure whether nico users insert art from ln's or originals. 

eve-tan~ meh. I agree with you. Is ok? I'm kinda used to the synthesized voices now, but not completely. 

May 8, 2013 at 8:12 PM Post #74,159 of 177,750
Quote:
pft. lame op. LOL what parody. 

Awesome OP

And considering they are a new band, I can forgive them for the recording/mastering. Not bad, but nothing spectacular for my ears either.

I implore people to do the instructions above like I said a year ago and try Isone-Surround on headphones.

Feels like you are listening to speakers, which is one of my favorite things.

May 8, 2013 at 8:19 PM Post #74,160 of 177,750
Quote:
Awesome OP

And considering they are a new band, I can forgive them for the recording/mastering. Not bad, but nothing spectacular for my ears either.

I implore people to do the instructions above like I said a year ago and try Isone-Surround on headphones.

Feels like you are listening to speakers, which is one of my favorite things.

nap. lame op. don't know what you've been drinking. Must be stronger than what deadly drinks.

Speaking of listening to speakers... I tried my repaired on-ears and thought I was listening to speakers and flipped schiit b/c I thought my pops would hear it. How does IS compare to binaural?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back