「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 11, 2013 at 11:30 PM Post #70,576 of 177,745
Quote:

I'd actually buy anime if the prices were even remotely sane.

$90 for a Blu-ray containing two episodes? No thanks, it's just madness.

eek.gif
 that's an arm and a leg. for something that would normally be 1/6-1/3 the price. 

Apr 11, 2013 at 11:36 PM Post #70,577 of 177,745
Quote:
So far I'm liking both of these shows. Yuyushiki is great and it feels like a Lucky Star, Azumanga, etc. type of show. Crime Edge is pretty good too. It reminds me of Mirai Nikki, just not as bat-schiit crazy and it has a loli instead of a yandere (lolis are always better to have around).

I have a problem with tennen characters in yuyu. Can't stand them.
I didn't like K-ON and pretty much all Key works either.

Quote:
Just finished Movie 2.22

What can you say besides amazing?

Because I have not smiled this much and shook since Code Geass ep 22-25

Evangelion movies are truly amazing.

The NGE series was old and missed many things the original creator couldn't do. These movies realize what it is that he wants.

Should I consider watching the movies if I hated the mind**** endings in NGE?

Apr 12, 2013 at 2:28 AM Post #70,581 of 177,745
Originally Posted by
mechgamer123

/img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh wow, looks like the madoka movies are going to be available for purchase in the US on the same day as Japan. Too bad they will probably be ridiculously overpriced...

I'd actually buy anime if the prices were even remotely sane.

$90 for a Blu-ray containing two episodes? No thanks, it's just madness.

Yeah, I agree. Though it is nice they're giving the very dedicated fans of sites the opportunity to buy it legally within their jurisdiction.

Apr 12, 2013 at 6:02 AM Post #70,583 of 177,745
You mean when it goes god mode? Well that angel appears in EP19 but what happens is very different. 

Ok thanks

One of the he-almighty's came to warn you personally. Judging from it, more than likely 
wink_face.gif

did you see the PV? Mind= blown. Ofc, it's sunrise :D MECHA FANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. SUNRISE FANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. And pray it got good ending. 

Called it :)

^completely different :D
revamped CG and schiit makes it completely different. 

Pv? Now it sounds good

Lol yup!
Hit the nail right on the head :3
Yup yup.
Watched the first episode of the Eva anime today. I'll watch the series and then see the movies after.

Oh wow, looks like the madoka movies are going to be available for purchase in the US on the same day as Japan. Too bad they will probably be ridiculously overpriced...

Jeeze :wink:
I have a problem with tennen characters in yuyu. Can't stand them.
I didn't like K-ON and pretty much all Key works either.

Should I consider watching the movies if I hated the mind**** endings in NGE?

Maybe. Last movie that gives the authors vision ending isnt out yet

Apr 12, 2013 at 10:08 AM Post #70,588 of 177,745
Yeah, I agree. Though it is nice they're giving the very dedicated fans of sites the opportunity to buy it legally within their jurisdiction.

But the massive overpricing of the discs and all related goods is what keeps a shrinking industry alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Yeah, but their massive overpricing of stuff keeps the audience limited. Guess it does add rarity and exclusivity to the stuff though.
[rule]
I had a dream last night that someone got banned on head fi for what they said on this thread... Hope that's not a prophecy :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back