「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 30, 2013 at 1:05 AM Post #68,611 of 177,750
Quote:
Went to a Japanese buffet today. Was fckuing oishii! 
biggrin.gif

Overall I ate 5 plates of food, the 5th being just random little dessert things.

We are just here over the weekend... Then on Monday we will travel up to Seattle to meet Miceblue. Then return to Portland Monday night and head out Tuesday morning.
No idea what to do tomorrow though. Probably go to Voodoo Doughnuts and Ikea since Atom has never been.
Today was just mostly driving. And Japanese buffet. See above :)
Ah.

I get the feeling that twinqy going to Japan in and of itself might have just been a gigantic troll...
Especially selling the CDs for $10 each. Too good to be true. So I'll just get a couple random things like Key classic from Mice at sakuracon instead.
LOL
It was mostly spamda spamming from what Atom told me...
I'm not even going to look at it with such a full stomach...
But your procedure sounds painful. 
eek.gif

Holy schiit! Congrats!
Think you could order the 7 trimmers and include them along with the PCBs when you ship them? I'll pay you like $1 per trimmer if you can.
Why???

Oh and now off to a nickel arcade. Be back in 1.5 hours~

That buffet had some of the best Japanese food I've ever had!
I wonder why you are so full...
rolleyes.gif

NICKEL ARCADE! That'll be epic!

Mar 30, 2013 at 1:08 AM Post #68,612 of 177,750
Quote:
That buffet had some of the best Japanese food I've ever had!
I wonder why you are so full...
rolleyes.gif

NICKEL ARCADE! That'll be epic!

Haha, that's because you don't Japanese food at all though... 
rolleyes.gif

Lol, no idea 
biggrin.gif

Turns out they're open until midnight because it's Oregon's spring break! Itekkimasu! Be back in 2.5 hours~

Mar 30, 2013 at 1:08 AM Post #68,613 of 177,750
I'll take a P-T kit as well... It's a speaker amp, right?

Mar 30, 2013 at 1:12 AM Post #68,614 of 177,750
Quote:
Haha, that's because you don't Japanese food at all though... 
rolleyes.gif

Lol, no idea 
biggrin.gif

Turns out they're open until midnight because it's Oregon's spring break! Itekkimasu! Be back in 2.5 hours~

I've had plenty Japanese food :p Just because I barely eat sushi doesn't mean I don't eat Japanese food as a whole (there's more than just sushi :p)
WOOP! Let's go!

Mar 30, 2013 at 1:26 AM Post #68,615 of 177,750
uh gawd time to scan my entire pc and then defrag all 4 of my disks... then some time tommorow I need to clean the whole darn thing. It's running kinda sluggish and how and I know what THAT means -.- 

Mar 30, 2013 at 3:31 AM Post #68,617 of 177,750
Quote:
I'll take a P-T kit as well... It's a speaker amp, right?

No, but It could be made into one by using bigger transistors and heatsinks..... so yes it is I guess it IS.

Quote:
Think you could order the 7 trimmers and include them along with the PCBs when you ship them? I'll pay you like $1 per trimmer if you can.

Why???

Damn... that's nice... so jelly...

Um, sure.
I should mention that all the components were sourced on RS Hong Kong and there are minimum orders on most of the stuff so I may as well get you ALL of the components......

because pandas don't solder
wink.gif

@Project-T
The PCB looks too messy, I hate it.
Starting all over again ( ' _ ' )

Mar 30, 2013 at 4:06 AM Post #68,618 of 177,750
Oh boy, tonight was awesome...
Quote:
Quote:

Why???

Damn... that's nice... so jelly...

Um, sure.
I should mention that all the components were sourced on RS Hong Kong and there are minimum orders on most of the stuff so I may as well get you ALL of the components......

because pandas don't solder
wink.gif

@Project-T
The PCB looks too messy, I hate it.
Starting all over again ( ' _ ' )

I'm still incredibly full from dinner....
Sounds good! Arigatou Gousaimasu!
Lol, ganbatte!

Mar 30, 2013 at 4:18 AM Post #68,619 of 177,750
Yeah I did this. Yeah I didn't tell you guys. Yeah someone really thought I was a girl. It's going to be hella busy in the next few days so I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it again and give you guys an advanced warning.

The long part of my hair needs to be tied or something, it keeps flaring out. XD

I was convincing enough that the waitress serving us at the Cheesecake Factory took me as a girl, and likewise a few girls at the masquerade ball.

CD's are pretty scarce here......lots of video games, trinkets, and DVD's though. Wall scrolls are mostly from the big anime series popular in 'merica (i.e. Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Haruhi).
Yup.

Hollow Ichigo Sword

Wat is this?

Mana-Sama and Seth cosplays from Moi dix Mois, really good ones if I may say so

K-On inflatable punching bags

Tempting...

Poor panda...

Mar 30, 2013 at 5:42 AM Post #68,622 of 177,750
I uploaded some videos from the nickel arcade tonight on Skype... Check them out if you want 
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm going to bed now. Oyasumi minna!

Mar 30, 2013 at 5:51 AM Post #68,623 of 177,750
Quote:
I don't see the self pics!

indeed, I want to see em in his blue dress! I cna appreciate traps, a gal pal of mine loved trap guys q.q 

I google Moi dix Mois, and I must say, good cos play... except one is a girl <3. No matter how hard you guys try you'll never have a womens legs... or hips... or back or well you get the idea <3 

Mar 30, 2013 at 8:03 AM Post #68,624 of 177,750
Just redesigned P-T to drive speakers, now I'm back in the "bridge" stage:

Oh and I just used differentiation to determine the maximum power dissipation in the output transistors:

It turned out to be 7W.... which is quite alot...
Now to find the right heatsink for them......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back