「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 9, 2013 at 5:46 PM Post #63,468 of 177,750
Quote:
wich nuforce is da best?

Trick question? 
wink_face.gif

No seriously trick question? As in the best unit they have? What sort of metric are you going by? How would one quantify which is "better" than the other?

I think people have mentioned previously that Nuforce stuff haven't been held in high regards on here for a while now. Due to Voldemort backlash, competing products that simply do better, etc.

wich o2? cause i saw like seven and i need one in specific

Any would work. JDSLabs and Epiphany are among the most popular ATM.

I typed in Death Note when I heard a song with people screaming/rage-quitting and got it (for the wrong song LOL).
Maximum the Hormone is boss wat. Great punk/nu-metal, lyrics are so random and fun.

Mar 9, 2013 at 5:49 PM Post #63,469 of 177,750
I feel like a kid again

I busted out my fog machine just now and made a vapor cannon out of an old cardboard box!

So much fun

Basically, you cut a hole in a cardboard box and when you smack it with fog inside, it creates vortexs. And thus, a vapor cannon.

Got my fog machine

\

I fogged up the entire house. It may look like 8:pm outside. It's not, it was still VERY bright out. The fog changed it.

Preparing my vortex machine

vapor gun!@

Even more vapor bullets!

And the end.

Mar 9, 2013 at 6:11 PM Post #63,478 of 177,750
Quote:
I feel like a kid again

I busted out my fog machine just now and made a vapor cannon out of an old cardboard box!

So much fun

Basically, you cut a hole in a cardboard box and when you smack it with fog inside, it creates vortexs. And thus, a vapor cannon.

Got my fog machine

\

I fogged up the entire house. It may look like 8:pm outside. It's not, it was still VERY bright out. The fog changed it.

Preparing my vortex machine

vapor gun!@

Even more vapor bullets!

And the end.

Haha, that looks like fun!
A lot more than I'm having right now -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back