「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 11, 2013 at 10:31 PM Post #55,786 of 177,750
Lol, I prefer torrents too...
@Chase: Are you ignoring me????

I have no idea why this is in my quotes thing NOW, but whatever.

No, I'm just not responding. :p

Feb 11, 2013 at 10:32 PM Post #55,788 of 177,750
The thing is if i get the HE-500's now I'll pretty much be done with my audio related purchasing for the next 6 years, apart from amps if I'm not satisfied with PH and portable amps, and recabling. I think I'll sleep on it and probably impulse buy tommorow.

Lol, why are you looking at it. it's just 10% off. Nothing special. Gotta wait till sales like 30-40% off :p

Feb 11, 2013 at 10:32 PM Post #55,789 of 177,750
Quote:

The thing is if i get the HE-500's now I'll pretty much be done with my audio related purchasing for the next 6 years, apart from amps if I'm not satisfied with PH and portable amps, and recabling. I think I'll sleep on it and probably impulse buy tommorow.

That's what they all say.......
Quote:
naw. I'm not a hifiman man :)
YE >:D You only have to wait a year bo wei. Or should I say panda man.

I don't get the joke?

Feb 11, 2013 at 10:36 PM Post #55,791 of 177,750
Lol nice double post Chase...
@Twinq: Any chance you have the Saya no Uta OST?

Ah, Listening to classic rock right now instead of doing HW. Still rediscovering all my songs on the MDs.
I'm horrible at ignoring HW. I just peeled some labels off some water bottles, that's how much I avoid homework... lol

Feb 11, 2013 at 10:36 PM Post #55,794 of 177,750
Quote:
Lol, why are you looking at it. it's just 10% off. Nothing special. Gotta wait till sales like 30-40% off :p

This. Weren't they for sale at $400-500 a few months ago already? Not often but it happens.

Besides, there's life after the HE-500. Trust me. I wish it weren't true, but even the 400s come close enough.

Feb 11, 2013 at 10:37 PM Post #55,795 of 177,750
Quote:
The SRH range is nice, I hope to hear the rest of it one day though

I don't lol.

I'm about halfway through Kemono no Souja Erin now. This is one of the better things I've watched in a while. The style and the mood kind of remind me of older shows from decades past. Plus the background art looks sort of like Tolkien drawings. And the clouds! Ah me!

Feb 11, 2013 at 10:38 PM Post #55,796 of 177,750
Eh, finally found a reason to jailbreak my iPod; iOS was too boring.

Going for a Metro UI or Windows Phone look (Metro UI is in reference to the Windows 8 Start8 layout. Windows Phone is optimized for a phone screen instead). There's one great theme I want but I need to pay $3.00 for it and I don't really care for this iDevice and I don't think I will be owning another one.

Feb 11, 2013 at 10:40 PM Post #55,797 of 177,750
Quote:

I don't lol.

I'm about halfway through Kemono no Souja Erin now. This is one of the better things I've watched in a while. The style and the mood kind of remind me of older shows from decades past. Plus the background art looks sort of like Tolkien drawings. And the clouds! Ah me!

That series has some pretty high ratings.

She looks familiar, but its not a series i am overly familiar with or knew about.

Feb 11, 2013 at 10:42 PM Post #55,798 of 177,750
Quote:
It is finally that time

I have exhausted so much manga and anime

I will be finishing some anime that was released

But I want to read some manga

So recommend ALL THE MANGA!!

Yeah, wish that could happen to me. See tab bar.

Scrolls down for even more. I think I'm on 70, and nowhere near finishing any of them yet. 

Quote:
Lol nice double post Chase...
@Twinq: Any chance you have the Saya no Uta OST?

Ah, Listening to classic rock right now instead of doing HW. Still rediscovering all my songs on the MDs.
I'm horrible at ignoring HW. I just peeled some labels off some water bottles, that's how much I avoid homework... lol

Nope 
frown.gif
. Still working on uber-awesome list. You'll have to wait with eve on this one,

Feb 11, 2013 at 10:44 PM Post #55,800 of 177,750
Quote:

Yeah, wish that could happen to me. See tab bar.

Scrolls down for even more. I think I'm on 70, and nowhere near finishing any of them yet. 

Nope 
frown.gif
. Still working on uber-awesome list. You'll have to wait with eve on this one,

What are you using? Linux or one of those 'forgotten' browsers? Or just a customized modern browser?

Civ 5 for $5.99
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/18c4a8/civ_5_599_on_gamefly_after_code_gfdfeb20/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back