「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 17, 2017 at 11:43 PM Post #174,631 of 177,745
Why do you hate me so? :confounded:

In other news: Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau is pretty and has awesome background art. Love the fantasy setting..... but I have a feeling it's going to be really sad ;-(
you'll be sad soon enough realizing that there is close to no story yet. the manga comes out at even slower pace than Berserk:disappointed_relieved:. just the idea that they found how to stretch what's done into a full season is surprising enough IMO.

Oct 18, 2017 at 4:52 PM Post #174,632 of 177,745
you'll be sad soon enough realizing that there is close to no story yet. the manga comes out at even slower pace than Berserk:disappointed_relieved:. just the idea that they found how to stretch what's done into a full season is surprising enough IMO.

That actually sounds good to me. If they don't go far then less sad things can happen. I don't feel like being depressed every week by naïve sheltered sand kids.

Oct 18, 2017 at 11:37 PM Post #174,633 of 177,745
I'd rather see the mangaka locked up and tortured so that he publishes faster. why can't they all willingly give up on joy and social life so that I too can avoid it while reading all the amazing stuff they imagine? it's simple enough and every me is happy with the result.

talking about depressing stuff, I decided to watch the giant robot duel and the UFC guy trying to make it interesting with very little success. having guys in the robots = worst idea ever. because for safety reason it then becomes even more boring than it could possibly be, and faker than WWE choreography.
sad!

Oct 19, 2017 at 6:20 AM Post #174,635 of 177,745
That robot match was pretty boring. Two matches lasted like 60 seconds each and the video is 30 minutes long.

I don't want to watch it because I know I'll be disappointed. Was it just some sort of scripted publicity stunt? I originally thought they'd go full "robot wars" with big robots. XD

I was having an issue with the Thinkpad X230 where it would suddenly cut power while on battery only, and for some inexplicable reason doing a repaste has solved the issue (well it has been fine for a couple of hours now). It wasn't thermal throttling/shutting down or anything, because the temperatures are only a few degrees cooler.

Hmmmm I think doing the full teardown+reassembly cleaned a dirty contact somewhere.

Oct 19, 2017 at 6:36 AM Post #174,636 of 177,745
I don't want to watch it because I know I'll be disappointed. Was it just some sort of scripted publicity stunt? I originally thought they'd go full "robot wars" with big robots. XD
Something like this but bigger and more humanoid?

Oct 19, 2017 at 8:56 AM Post #174,637 of 177,745
Something like this but bigger and more humanoid?

no those tiny stuff or the slightly bigger usual fights can be pretty cool at times(although still boring most of the time). the 2 slow giant fatties were simply a mistake, just get one of those big Caterpillar excavators and you'd pwn both Japan and the USA with your "robot".

Oct 19, 2017 at 5:25 PM Post #174,639 of 177,745
DID SOMEONE MENTION BATTLEBOTS???!!

Update: seems this one was already posted BUT STILL.

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2017 at 12:09 AM Post #174,643 of 177,745
u019.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back