「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 14, 2017 at 5:34 AM Post #173,086 of 177,750
Apr 14, 2017 at 5:59 AM Post #173,087 of 177,750
2sXa4WRVumsaMMkYpSHrAK-480-80.jpg

Apr 14, 2017 at 9:54 AM Post #173,088 of 177,750

What's with the gap above the image? It was there in your last post too.

Apr 14, 2017 at 1:19 PM Post #173,089 of 177,750

That's just @wink being weird like always.

I went to CanJam SoCal right in the first week of the new anime season. I give every new series at least a few episodes before dropping some and, well...... I'm super far behind now. CanJam was a mistake, should have stayed home and watched anime all weekend instead.

Apr 14, 2017 at 8:30 PM Post #173,090 of 177,750

I went to CanJam SoCal right in the first week of the new anime season. I give every new series at least a few episodes before dropping some and, well...... I'm super far behind now. CanJam was a mistake, should have stayed home and watched anime all weekend instead.

I feel you bro, last time I spent 2 week in a hot area on a funboard all day and partying all night, it took me months to catch up with animes and manga chapters when I came back. such horrible memories!
my life is even harder, I'm used to have boring TV shows on one screen while I play a game in solo mod so I can pause and look at the series as many times as I want when it seems to matter. a well oiled system to exterminate the concept of being bored with boring shows, the same way I go exercise with audiobooks. I'm not a busy man, but I enjoy pretending to be.

but with animes, I can't. dubbed stuff come out too late and usually suck soooooooooo bad. so I have to stick to subs but then I can't take my eyes off the screen to doodle a non straight line.

life is hard!!!!!!!!!!!
I could learn japanese, but it would mean make actual efforts over a long period of time, what am I? a worker? and right now I don't understand a all lot aside from the most used words in the nice animes I watch like "shine", "kuruse", or the super fun ways to say "you" while being totally offensive. don't you hate it when you go to Japan and have a hard time pretending to be a yakuza? so I'm prepared for that.  but to watch animes without subtitles, it's still a little tricky.
hentai stuff have easy dialogues and you always know where the story is going, "onegai onii chan", but then not watching is kind of missing the point. the world is a paradox.
and the french words used in japanese are usually more about backery and restaurant, so unless I wish to watch Yakitate Japan in a loop, it's not a big help to me. "coup d'etat! "

Apr 14, 2017 at 9:50 PM Post #173,091 of 177,750
Apr 15, 2017 at 4:34 AM Post #173,092 of 177,750
Speaking of dubs....
HYPE!

I'm not gonna watch the dub, but how can I not be hyped when one of my top 3 shows gets some much deserved love?

Apr 15, 2017 at 5:14 AM Post #173,094 of 177,750

First couple weeks of a new season is always a pain... I always start out with a lot but it dwindles down to 3-4 per week real fast.

Apr 15, 2017 at 8:01 AM Post #173,095 of 177,750
@Shuumatsu blablabla

Ep1 was pretty beautiful partly thanks to the fabulous insert song >.<

and kids :>

Half way going through Uchouten Kazoku now, quite interesting indeed. Damn the files date four years ago orz

Apr 15, 2017 at 8:15 AM Post #173,096 of 177,750
  @Shuumatsu blablabla

Ep1 was pretty beautiful partly thanks to the fabulous insert song >.<

and kids :>

Half way going through Uchouten Kazoku now, quite interesting indeed. Damn the files date four years ago orz

Enjoy the laughter and moe while you can, for you never know how heart broken this anime/series is (assuming you didn't read the LN yet)

Apr 15, 2017 at 8:44 AM Post #173,098 of 177,750
  Enjoy the laughter and moe while you can, for you never know how heart broken this anime/series is (assuming you didn't read the LN yet)

Nah its already apparent from the first cut..

The Mo Fi in Sakura Quest kek.

Not sure what to think about the show yet, but anyway its nice to hear new songs from (K)NoW_NAME :D
Still listening Grimgar OST from time to time poi

Yeah its not rare that sometimes I just missed a series at season start, then kept dragging even after the season over. And some of those might even keep existing on local harddisk because I think they might be good orz.. Uchouten Kazoku is one such example, a recent one is Classicaloid

Apr 15, 2017 at 3:08 PM Post #173,099 of 177,750
@Sword Oratoria

YaY~ Aizu finally gets the screen time she deserves! No more oppai greek god and schiit MC!
I don't remember a thing about danmachi's leveling system tho.....

@sin Nanatsu no Taizai

What I expect:
Nanatsu no Taizai season 2
because sin => shin => 新 => new => season 2....... makes perfect sense right?!

What I got:
Qwaser season 3
... with Leviathan making out with Lucifer in Cocytus
cool.gif

I might actually have to drop this.... too much yuri...

Apr 15, 2017 at 11:20 PM Post #173,100 of 177,750

I feel you bro, last time I spent 2 week in a hot area on a funboard all day and partying all night, it took me months to catch up with animes and manga chapters when I came back. such horrible memories!
my life is even harder, I'm used to have boring TV shows on one screen while I play a game in solo mod so I can pause and look at the series as many times as I want when it seems to matter. a well oiled system to exterminate the concept of being bored with boring shows, the same way I go exercise with audiobooks. I'm not a busy man, but I enjoy pretending to be.

but with animes, I can't. dubbed stuff come out too late and usually suck soooooooooo bad. so I have to stick to subs but then I can't take my eyes off the screen to doodle a non straight line.

life is hard!!!!!!!!!!!
I could learn japanese, but it would mean make actual efforts over a long period of time, what am I? a worker? and right now I don't understand a all lot aside from the most used words in the nice animes I watch like "shine", "kuruse", or the super fun ways to say "you" while being totally offensive. don't you hate it when you go to Japan and have a hard time pretending to be a yakuza? so I'm prepared for that.  but to watch animes without subtitles, it's still a little tricky.
hentai stuff have easy dialogues and you always know where the story is going, "onegai onii chan", but then not watching is kind of missing the point. the world is a paradox.
and the french words used in japanese are usually more about backery and restaurant, so unless I wish to watch Yakitate Japan in a loop, it's not a big help to me. "coup d'etat! "

I feel ya bro. If we ever cross paths we could hug it out and I'll buy you a drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back