「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 25, 2016 at 12:15 AM Post #170,971 of 177,750

Haha~ thanks Japan for abusing the mosaic effect so much that my brain starts seeing weird things.

Yeah, its more of a joke these days to mosaic stuff due to the effect it has on brains lol

giphy.gif

(wait for it)

Is that what they call them these days?

Yes

Dec 25, 2016 at 12:19 AM Post #170,972 of 177,750
Dec 25, 2016 at 12:28 AM Post #170,974 of 177,750
Winter Anime season 2017 is about to start soon!

What shows are you guys looking forward to? The chart is here

http://anichart.net/winter

I'm hyped about 

1. Chaos;Chield (Chaos;Head was crap but I'll give this a watch)
  2. Fuuka (have been reading the manga)
  3. KonoSuba S2 (yesssssssssssssssssssssssss)
  4. Little Witch Academia (hella yeah)
  5. Masamune Revenge (sounds interesting)
  6. Seiren (I was a massive fan of Amagami SS and Hatsukoi Limited and of course Ichigo 100%)
  7. Shouwa Rakugou S2 (even more awesome)
  8. Youjo Senki (the image is weird but it seems very interesting. Especially as a top commander. Maybe some lelouch)
  9. Hand Shakers (seems good with high production)
  10. Kuzu no Honkai (I've been reading manga...and you guys are gonna flip if you hate NTR)

Dec 25, 2016 at 12:37 AM Post #170,975 of 177,750
Like always I'll watch most of them. Always a few surprises hidden in there. I'm excited for Kyoani show. Seiren because those Amagami chara designs are faves of mine. Urara Meirochou is a J.C Staff and they're usually pretty solid, as is School Girls Strikers. Demi-chan wa Kataritai has demon girls so that's a watch.

Dec 25, 2016 at 12:43 AM Post #170,976 of 177,750
  Like always I'll watch most of them. Always a few surprises hidden in there. I'm excited for Kyoani show. Seiren because those Amagami chara designs are faves of mine. Urara Meirochou is a J.C Staff and they're usually pretty solid, as is School Girls Strikers. Demi-chan wa Kataritai has demon girls so that's a watch.

Holy crap. You are on borisu level!!

The next seasons Kyo Ani show looks aight. but I will demo as it is Kyo Ani! I wish Violet Evergarden anime from Kyo Ani will come out soon though

Yeah I LOOOOOVE Amagami SS designs.So fricking good. The two seasons were also fantastic and set a NEW standard for how Harem could be done

Dec 25, 2016 at 12:47 AM Post #170,977 of 177,750

Yeah I LOOOOOVE Amagami SS designs.So fricking good. The two seasons were also fantastic and set a NEW standard for how Harem could be done

I don't think I'd go that far. They had the balls to take a VN and say: "screw a narrative lets just do episodic routes!". I give them credit for that. Photokano tried that and it was garbage though. Due to the structure, it's not even really a harem. All the routes are independent and might as well be considered alternate realities.

Dec 25, 2016 at 12:51 AM Post #170,978 of 177,750

I don't think I'd go that far. They had the balls to take a VN and say: "screw a narrative lets just do episodic routes!". I give them credit for that. Photokano tried that and it was garbage though. Due to the structure, it's not even really a harem. All the routes are independent and might as well be considered alternate realities.

True. Maybe I took it too far. But they took an idea that wasn't used overly often and did it so well that its still remembered fondly to this day.

I can't think of another harem anime that did the show so well and managed itself like Amagami did.

But nonetheless, in quality harem anime connesiours, I would say Amagami / SS set a standard that is still held to this day when people compare other harem shows against

Dec 25, 2016 at 1:14 AM Post #170,984 of 177,750

Clearing amazonjp boxes ugh...

ToZx. Pretty glorious contents :D

Shirobako boxes are nice too, have some thick storyboards of the insert animations poi

Dec 25, 2016 at 1:22 AM Post #170,985 of 177,750

So pretty. I don't remember this part of Hyouka?

Clearing amazonjp boxes ugh...

ToZx. Pretty glorious contents :D

Shirobako boxes are nice too, have some thick storyboards of the insert animations poi

Lol
That IBO stuff!!!! Hahaha

Dang, A quality art for Tears of Zestria on the main girls so nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back