「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 26, 2016 at 2:24 PM Post #169,352 of 177,744
  Memes.

Much memes. Let's revive an older one.

bi2wps.jpg

Oct 26, 2016 at 11:31 PM Post #169,361 of 177,744
That knob thing looks horribly un-ergonomic.

There's really not much else you can do for it. Personally it seems fine, maybe a tad high but if it were shorter it would be more annoying to use when you put it on the screen. I guess you could have made it kind of like a spheroid (rounded pebble, mochi for you weebs) which I personally would have preferred.

I'm not surprised they chose the GTX965M for the Surface Book 2 but GTX980M for the Surface Studio?

Considering the market this is aimed at (professional) I'm not exactly too surprised but otherwise it seems like a strange choice.

Most likely cost I'd assume, as well as Microsoft only wanting to optimize for one arch?

I would be neat to see a DIY version with a wider base that angles up. As far as I can tell the z-height of the computer box/monitor base is definitely shorter than 70mm so it won't fit all motherboards (standard mITX area A clearance, or CPU area clearance, is... about 70mm I think). They would have to make it wider to give more space for a PCIe expansion device then if they wanted to keep the same slim-ish profile in front they could taper it so it rises to the back.

Oct 26, 2016 at 11:55 PM Post #169,362 of 177,744
Well I'm not exactly an artist but this looks reeal nice. (I just want a 3:2 display for productivity, pls somebody make some ><)

I'm an artist at heart and this still looks reaaal nice :smile:
Edit: but as an on again off again hobbyist, at USD $2,999 (plus tax), yea ok :rolleyes:

Oct 27, 2016 at 12:42 AM Post #169,363 of 177,744
http://www.gv.com.sg/GVMovieDetails#/movie/3391

Oh finally.... Kimi no Na wa is coming to sg poi

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back