「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 25, 2016 at 9:11 AM Post #166,396 of 177,750

Some Type-C devices have Qualcomm Quick Charge, which changes the Vbus voltage. 

Technically all devices with quick charge violate usb spec but THEN again,

USB Type-C already lays that you can adjust to 20V 5A for 100W charging of laptops.

But that's USB Power Delivery, which is part of the spec.

May 25, 2016 at 9:36 AM Post #166,397 of 177,750

Good OST and OP/ED in general.

Not surprising considering Sawano Hiroyuki is the composer and the singers for the OP/ED are Chelly from EGOIST, Aimer, and 1 other that's slipping from my mind I think (unless it was just those 3 that were the show's music selling points).

Bungou Stray Dogs ED is pretty good. Show is pretty meh.

Do we get more engrish like that from Aliez?

Also congrats on college choice. I heard my brother gloriously stood in for you as a "Insert_Generic_Asian" here at a swim meet award ceremony hahaha! Can't tell them apart so Copy+Paste I guess haha. 

Yup. Forgot that singer's name but she's the one I forgot.

Thanks! Yeah I couldn't attend ECC's this year so we decided to have Panda Junior stand there.
  I wish I could buy an audiophile master of kabaneri OP that doesn't clip somewhere......
and the CD was published by sony records... mastering at 0dB is one thing but clipping!
guess I'll have to go with audacity's interpolation wave-reconstruction magic for now.

mad.gif

RIP.

May 25, 2016 at 12:25 PM Post #166,400 of 177,750
I will never get enough of this.

Definitely one of their best!

The part that starts at 6:50 is really nuts.

This reminded me of my first experience with Merzbow. Utter and complete confusion.

I recently had to work on a project involving timezones and I was just wondering how daylight saving time works for you guys in real life?
Do you guys skip an hour at some point then have a 2-hour long hour later?
I can't imagine adjusting all the wall clocks everywhere....

Putin thought it was stupid, so in 2011, he said "screw it" and made Russia not observe DST. Easy.

May 25, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #166,403 of 177,750
  I wish I could buy an audiophile master of kabaneri OP that doesn't clip somewhere......
and the CD was published by sony records... mastering at 0dB is one thing but clipping!
guess I'll have to go with audacity's interpolation wave-reconstruction magic for now.

mad.gif

Praise the loudness war!
People are way too stupid to use their volume knobs. Just crank up the mix to 11.

This reminded me of my first experience with Merzbow. Utter and complete confusion.

To me one of the most wonderful feelings. Can't get enough.

May 25, 2016 at 1:12 PM Post #166,404 of 177,750

Thanks! Yeah I couldn't attend ECC's this year so we decided to have Panda Junior stand there.
RIP.

I completely forgot ECCs were even a thing still hahaa.

What major did you decide on btw?
free angry neighbours >: )

kind enough not to use ikenai borderline

haha exactly!
  Praise the loudness war!
People are way too stupid to use their volume knobs. Just crank up the mix to 11.

The loudness war has helped teens worldwide. It's made them more angsty

May 25, 2016 at 2:54 PM Post #166,407 of 177,750

RIP.

What major did you decide on btw?

Praise the loudness war!

The loudness war has helped teens worldwide. It's made them more angsty

Computer engineering with a minor in business. I'm hoping to get into this program my 3rd year that combines engineering, business, and industrial design. Also need to work hard to get into the honors program my second year b/c apparently you can get into it even after being admitted.

Yup.

IT IS NOT A PHASE DAD, THIS IS WHO I AM NOW!

NOBODY UNDERSTANDS WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH, ESPECIALLY YOU!

LISTENING TO LOUD MUSIC IS GOOD FOR MY SOUL AND THAT BASS! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? HEARING LOSS? WHAT'S THAT?

May 25, 2016 at 3:04 PM Post #166,408 of 177,750
  Guess what I'm listening while reading this post?
gs1000.gif

but I'm definitly liking kabaneri OP more than SYTX HELIX now.
It's just so epic. I wish I could try it on a nice speaker system now but it's too early in the morning....

Prefer the ED tbh, Aimer>Egoist 

May 25, 2016 at 4:07 PM Post #166,410 of 177,750
  Prefer the ED tbh, Aimer>Egoist 

I thought the ED was meh.... no eargasms, I can't even hum the song off the top of my head....

but then again, I'm the same guy who thought shows like evagelion, clannad and madoka was meh so you can safely ignore my opinion.

never knew google had this function:

makes me wonder just how complete google's knowledge base is....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back