「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 3, 2016 at 8:46 PM Post #164,541 of 177,750
  my 2c on headphones:
tbh, I don't really mind what headphone I use as long as it's closed (doesn't leak sound), comfortable and not heavily distorted (e.g. beats studio).
mainly because my brain will kinda adapt to the new sound sig after a day of listening and it will just sound normal.

I felt kind of masochistic and forced myself to stick with apple earbuds for 3 days.
I had a pretty big itch to pick up my main headphones in the first 3 hours...
http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/03/01/male-teacher-in-china-cosplays-as-female-characters-gets-discovered-by-his-own-student/

MEMES

Mar 4, 2016 at 12:57 AM Post #164,542 of 177,750
oh god..... I feel like schiit right now......
why is it that my alarm clock will only fail me at the most important times...?

I just missed by very first job interview...  I don't think I've ever felt this depressed in whole life.

Mar 4, 2016 at 1:51 AM Post #164,543 of 177,750

I just missed by very first job interview...  I don't think I've ever felt this depressed in whole life.

Oh damn. 
frown.gif

I sometimes use old phones as backups across the room.

Mar 4, 2016 at 2:43 AM Post #164,544 of 177,750

Oh damn. 
frown.gif

I just checked and the alarm seems to be working so I probably just didn't hear the alarm.

should make a wrist-alarm with a 1.2kV shock function if I don't turn the ringing off after 10 mins....

Mar 4, 2016 at 6:48 AM Post #164,545 of 177,750

Oh damn. 
frown.gif

I just checked and the alarm seems to be working so I probably just didn't hear the alarm.

should make a wrist-alarm with a 1.2kV shock function if I don't turn the ringing off after 10 mins....

ikv7utw.png

No comment about disappearance of wound on best mom's forehead?

Mar 4, 2016 at 9:56 AM Post #164,548 of 177,750
Welp I finally went for a giant music splurge. 22 CDs from CDJapan/Amazon.jp.....

I've been wanting some music for quite some time though. M-flo, Monkey Majik, Yoshida Brothers, LITE, mouse on the keys, Nujabes, Kalafina, and more.

Finally get to hear this in glorious 16/44.1. Ah my high school days. lol

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD59LJX2r38[/video]

That's like a gajillion dollars.
Did you see the new-ish global shipping option on Amazon.jp? Mainly covers some physical media and kitchen stuffs atm, but hope they expand.

oh god..... I feel like schiit right now......
why is it that my alarm clock will only fail me at the most important times...?

=(
It's the worst when your alarm goes off and you turn it off without ever really waking up. The worst. Then you wake up feeling super refreshed immediately followed by a state of horrific panic.

Because of a very similar incident, I learned to never schedule anything important for early in the morning. I think every interview I've ever had, I requested either 10am or 2PM, i.e. not too near start of the day, lunch, or closing. No reason to have an interview ruined on the interviewer side by morning grumpiness, hunger/food coma or being "done for the day.", or you being too tired (not that I can sleep the night before).

Consider maybe that the threads of fate may have saved you from going down a horrible path and it's only up and up from here?

Just curiously, did you call them in way of offering an apology?

Mar 4, 2016 at 10:03 AM Post #164,549 of 177,750
=(
It's the worst when your alarm goes off and you turn it off without ever really waking up. The worst. Then you wake up feeling super refreshed immediately followed by a state of horrific panic.

Because of a very similar incident, I learned to never schedule anything important for early in the morning. I think every interview I've ever had, I requested either 10am or 2PM, i.e. not too near start of the day, lunch, or closing. No reason to have an interview ruined on the interviewer side by morning grumpiness, hunger/food coma or being "done for the day.", or you being too tired (not that I can sleep the night before).

Consider maybe that the threads of fate may have saved you from going down a horrible path and it's only up and up from here?

That's actually a pretty good idea......

and yeah, I immediately sent an email to apologize after waking up.
My employer was even nice enough to give me another chance and rescheduled the interview for next week.... I feel so guilty right now.

Mar 4, 2016 at 11:20 AM Post #164,550 of 177,750

I just read that your employer was nice enough to give you a second chance, very nice! Time to give them your Sennheiser Orpheus as a token of appreciation.

**** happens.

That's like a gajillion dollars.
Did you see the new-ish global shipping option on Amazon.jp? Mainly covers some physical media and kitchen stuffs atm, but hope they expand.
=(

Recently I've been able to wake up at really weird times. Most of which is because I stare at my phone clock for a minute, and remind myself that I need to wake up in 6/7/8 hours at 6am/7am/8am...6 hours of sleep being the minimum amount of sleep that my brain cooperates with me. Then to fall asleep I literally need my cat on the bed or it will probably take 30 minutes to an hour to fall asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back