「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 29, 2015 at 1:15 PM Post #160,036 of 177,745
  i need something fluffy
wat do

This is honestly always just too cute

Maaan, Ore Monogatari!! is great!

Also in more What news, a package from my mom (across the state) was literally 20 minutes away from my house and then it got misrouted across the country. What USPS... >.>

The saran wrap part was honestly awesome.

Yeah, USPS gotta make dat money!

Oct 29, 2015 at 1:27 PM Post #160,037 of 177,745
i need something fluffy
wat do

Saved

Strangely hypnotizing.

Dude is good! And I like the medley, a what's what.

Heard it like a week and a half ago and it sounded really fantastic. Only played with it and a bunch of hifiman planars like the 400s, 500 and the 1000. Volume from like 0-50 is barely audible on a planar but was powering the 500 and 1000 at around the same volume simultaneously at 80~ volume. Friend who brought the unit said it works really well with iems as well but I didn't get the chance to hear my iems on it.

I would get one if I had $499 to drop on a new dac/amp.

Thanks!
Is it on the clinical or digital side?

How were depth and dynamics?

[rule]

So YouTube and Victor Entertainment are now on my crap list. Victor pushed through a DMCA request on content to make it region locked. But YouTube didn't just pull the videos from the list that comes up in the search for unapproved regions. So I spent like 5 minutes opening up YouTube link after YouTube link all for each case to say copyright Victor, not available in your country. It's screwing infuriating. Just remove them from from search request is Victor wants to be stingy and don't waste my time. Ugh.

Oct 29, 2015 at 1:32 PM Post #160,038 of 177,745
Saved
Dude is good! And I like the medley, a what's what.
Thanks!
Is it on the clinical or digital side?

How were depth and dynamics?

So YouTube and Victor Entertainment are now on my crap list. Victor pushed through a DMCA request on content to make it region locked. But YouTube didn't just pull the videos from the list that comes up in the search for unapproved regions. So I spent like 5 minutes opening up YouTube link after YouTube link all for each case to say copyright Victor, not available in your country. It's screwing infuriating. Just remove them from from search request is Victor wants to be stingy and don't waste my time. Ugh.

Just so you know. A certain group of seafaring folks are getting the Grace in through Massdrop. I think Marv is gonna pit it against the Go V2. And I am hugely impressed by the V2 so... 

Oct 29, 2015 at 7:43 PM Post #160,045 of 177,745
Oct 29, 2015 at 9:34 PM Post #160,046 of 177,745
HiRez released all of the old Tribes games for free: http://www.tribesuniverse.com/

Tribes 2 was the best game out of the entire current Tribes series. Shazbot, skating, and the vehicles were properly implemented.

Oct 29, 2015 at 11:06 PM Post #160,048 of 177,745
Just so you know. A certain group of seafaring folks are getting the Grace in through Massdrop. I think Marv is gonna pit it against the Go V2. And I am hugely impressed by the V2 so... 

Lol, I feel like I'm being sold a vacuum at my doorstep. Clump of dirt and all. By the time they do their thang, it'll be way past time. I will not go against what I feel is right.

Oct 30, 2015 at 1:21 AM Post #160,049 of 177,745

Saw this when I'm eatting a cake lol

I got some cake yesterday... in a plastic container ;_;
  You can't have enough Karen.

Never stop the Karen! Never!
  Japs always have free time

I wish I had less free time... at least I get to go to my local comic-con tomorrow.

Lol, I feel like I'm being sold a vacuum at my doorstep. Clump of dirt and all. By the time they do their thang, it'll be way past time. I will not go against what I feel is right.

I will never, ever buy anything from there!

...Is what I tell myself ever week, just before ignoring myself.

I've undertaken a project... to 100% Sonic Adventure 2! This game has been haunting me since I was 3, but no more! I will vanquish it with the power of carpal tunnel!

Oct 30, 2015 at 2:44 AM Post #160,050 of 177,745

Maaan, Ore Monogatari!! is great!

Also in more What news, a package from my mom (across the state) was literally 20 minutes away from my house and then it got misrouted across the country. What USPS... >.>

The saran wrap part was honestly awesome.

Yeah, USPS gotta make dat money!

Yes, that was so freaking great... My gf and I had to rewind and rewatch that part a few times because it was so funny! 
biggrin.gif

Welp I think I figured out why they re-routed it, they probably mistook my mom's '9' in the zip code for a '4' and that's how it made it so far off course... Oh well I got it now and finally got the new potentiometer to repair my amp.

Also ordered the Logitech MX Master last night. One popped up on Amazon in like new condition for $50. After my cc rewards, it only cost me $40. 
biggrin.gif

Even after fixing the left click (that was not registering some times or clicking twice) it's been lagging in the last 3 places I've had my PC, and I'm guessing it's due to EMI from all the 2.4GHz routers in the area. Hoping the new unifying receiver or Bluetooth will be less laggy and more responsive on the MX master. Plus having the option to use it on multiple computers seems like it may come in handy some day...

Aaaand my Nexus 6p is coming in tomorrow 2 weeks ahead of schedule! Super excite!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back