「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 28, 2015 at 2:38 PM Post #159,301 of 177,744
  oh Finished Yamada-kun the 7 Witches, it was a good run, i loved the plot twits , but hard to endure the over dosed shonen ai crap :< 

best girls? i would say Nene and Noa, then Leona and Miyabi >=)   gonna miss this show XD

now gonna watch Denpa Kyoushi then Arslan Senki or something else before Arslan

dang too busy with the university too :< 

I don't believe my favorite girl would appear in S1 of the anime, so I won't share who she is just yet. Of the 7 witches I'd say my favorites would be Shiraishi followed by Nene. Miyabi is also pretty fun.

Denpa Kyoushi has some awesome characters, the anime should be very enjoyable.

Sep 28, 2015 at 2:44 PM Post #159,302 of 177,744

I don't believe my favorite girl would appear in S1 of the anime, so I won't share who she is just yet. Of the 7 witches I'd say my favorites would be Shiraishi followed by Nene. Miyabi is also pretty fun.

Denpa Kyoushi has some awesome characters, the anime should be very enjoyable.

oh i though Yamada manga ended where the anime stopped? strange  i mean they figured out the witches, what else left for the story? i assume nothing

yet i ofc want a second season haha

Sep 28, 2015 at 2:51 PM Post #159,304 of 177,744
  oh i though Yamada manga ended where the anime stopped? strange  i mean they figured out the witches, what else left for the story? i assume nothing

yet i ofc want a second season haha

I'm assuming that Yamada ends on the logical closure point of the ceremony, is that correct?

The manga has WAY more content than can easily/realistically fit into one season, and hasn't stopped at all. A lot happens after they discover all of the witches and their powers. I'd estimate the manga is currently in the arc that will become season 3 of the show.

Sep 28, 2015 at 3:24 PM Post #159,308 of 177,744
You make it sound as if I'm never here. I read every post here you know. -_-

eek.gif

Woah..... Facebook is down?
This has to be a historical event.

Sep 28, 2015 at 3:29 PM Post #159,309 of 177,744
  @Working!!! END

I thought Popura was the main girl...... I don't like the way this is going.

Lol no way. He just likes cute things.

Many say that, but I have never shipped Popura. I like the current couples very much.

Those many are just plain wrong. Inami is perfect for Takanashi, been shipping them since he started walking her home with the claw.

Sep 28, 2015 at 3:37 PM Post #159,311 of 177,744
Came to work today and Internet is dead. Backlog of work keeps growing .-.

Was going to scan a manga but my big scanner needs internet. Rip

lol wut?
that's like the guns in psycho-pass...

Sep 28, 2015 at 6:12 PM Post #159,314 of 177,744
  lol wut?
that's like the guns in psycho-pass...

It was setup to the internet but apparently did have an offline/lan setting  or something but I didn't bother changing the settings. But internet is finally back anyway~

Coworker had still trouble connecting to the internet and no IT guy right now so i filled in. After messing around with windows, wires, routers for like 30 minutes things finally were working. He asked me what I did to which I replied, "I don't really know but **** works now!" That was a good enough of a response for him.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back