「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 28, 2015 at 4:05 AM Post #159,287 of 177,744

Love red bean paste moon cakes.

Can't beat red bean paste buns though.

Just watched last 3 episodes of Charlotte.
Kumagami :/ And ending was really bad. It would be better if otosaka died on there in my opinion. Cuz they made the end a good ending with lots of stupid things. For example he shouldnt be too peacefull at his "home". But at the end it wasnt that bad. A good anime to watch, 8/10 for last episodes (After 6th episode.), 4/10 for start :p.

The first few episodes were way too slow and the last few were way too fast.

Don't know what to think of this show.
Seems to have a lot of fans but it did not get good reviews.

Yozakura Quartet?
I wanna watch only if they have more nekomimi or inumimi

Up to ep07 of Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta

Me like

ezNs84g.gif

ppv6lKE.jpg

Sep 28, 2015 at 5:11 AM Post #159,289 of 177,744
Dafuq? There's no way Gangsta won't have a second season.

Might get one but not anytime soon. The anime has almost catched up to the manga.

Sep 28, 2015 at 5:47 AM Post #159,291 of 177,744
Me like

You like what? All the nekomimi shenanigans or the whole show?
Was on my to-watch list but I heard it has some rather serious pacing problems and two dimensional characters.

Sep 28, 2015 at 7:48 AM Post #159,293 of 177,744
  good anime or meh??

should i watch two eps and then decide? 

I haven't read the manga but apparently it was rushed, but as an anime only watcher I thought it was really good, 8/10 for me.

I've enjoyed the manga. Good read and it's ongoing, so I have more to look forward to. I'll have to watch the anime sometime.

Sep 28, 2015 at 7:55 AM Post #159,295 of 177,744

Me like

You like what? All the nekomimi shenanigans or the whole show?
Was on my to-watch list but I heard it has some rather serious pacing problems and two dimensional characters.

The nekomimi, plot, PLOT, action, characters (+ voice acting), animation, pretty much the whole show. Since I went in without any expectations, I'm enjoying it more than Charlotte.

You sure it was Hana no Uta that was on your to-watch list, and not the 2008 Yozakura Quartet?

Sep 28, 2015 at 8:02 AM Post #159,296 of 177,744
  The nekomimi, plot, PLOT, action, characters (+ voice acting), animation, pretty much the whole show. Since I went in without any expectations, I'm enjoying it more than Charlotte.

You sure it was Hana no Uta that was on your to-watch list, and not the 2008 Yozakura Quartet?

Does every Yozakura have the nekomimi?

Sep 28, 2015 at 8:10 AM Post #159,298 of 177,744
Sep 28, 2015 at 2:31 PM Post #159,300 of 177,744

I've enjoyed the manga. Good read and it's ongoing, so I have more to look forward to. I'll have to watch the anime sometime.

oh Finished Yamada-kun the 7 Witches, it was a good run, i loved the plot twits , but hard to endure the over dosed shonen ai crap :< 

best girls? i would say Nene and Noa, then Leona and Miyabi >=)   gonna miss this show XD

now gonna watch Denpa Kyoushi then Arslan Senki or something else before Arslan

dang too busy with the university too :< 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back